Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Is there any quick way to get shiny pokemon quickly????? WITHOUT ACTION REPLAY! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49733/t1644290-any-quick-way-to-get-shiny-pokemon-quickly-without-action-replay/

Author:   Frost1010
Date:   Apr 26, 11 at 7:48am (PST)
Subject:   Is there any quick way to get shiny pokemon quickly????? WITHOUT ACTION REPLAY!
-------------------------------------------
is there any way to get a shiny quickly??? without Action Replay

Author:   the pure shinobi
Date:   Apr 26, 11 at 7:51am (PST)
Subject:   re: Is there any quick way to get shiny pokemon quickly????? WITHOUT ACTION REPLAY!
no there isnt. the fastest way is trading if you dont have an ar or dont want to use it. other than that theres the madusa method which i dont understand and even with that its still a 1 in 8000+ chance

Author:   Tobi_2011
Date:   Apr 26, 11 at 7:53am (PST)
Subject:   re: Is there any quick way to get shiny pokemon quickly????? WITHOUT ACTION REPLAY!
Supposedly an overseas pokemon increases the chance of getting a shiny baby when bred. And there's another method but I can't remember what it was called. Metsuda or something?

Edit: Ninja'd

Author:   Superboop
Date:   Apr 26, 11 at 9:55am (PST)
You can also use RNG abuse, it works for Pokemon Black/White too. Complicated, but gives a 100% guarantee of a shiny.

Author:   yugiRULER
Date:   Apr 26, 11 at 10:23am (PST)
What do you mean by RNG abuse?

Author:   epiktetos
Date:   Apr 26, 11 at 11:12am (PST)
quote the pure shinobi
no there isnt. the fastest way is trading if you dont have an ar or dont want to use it. other than that theres the madusa method which i dont understand and even with that its still a 1 in 8000+ chance
Masuda Method is not a 1 in 8000+ chance, it's a 1 in 1366 chance.As for not understanding it, it's very simple. Take two parents that are capable of breeding with each other. One is from one language game, the second parent is from a different language game (for example, Japanese Ditto and English Charmander or French Ditto and German Charmander etc). This increases the odds from 1:8192 to 6:8192 (1:1365.3).

Author:   Wally
Date:   Apr 26, 11 at 11:28pm (PST)
quote yugiRULER
RNG Abuse.

Author:   jj_101
Date:   Apr 27, 11 at 12:00am (PST)
quote Wally
quote yugiRULER
RNG Abuse.

WAY to confusing, ive never understand it stilll

Author:   eyca
Date:   Nov 01, 11 at 7:20pm (PST)
yes battle aal gym leaders again the go to daycare if pokemon that can breed together are there the next egg they make will be shiny this is rng abuse

Author:   charizard777
Date:   Nov 23, 11 at 10:43am (PST)
don't think there is an easy way to get shinies that i can think of...

Author:   fake_out
Date:   Nov 23, 11 at 7:43pm (PST)
Masuda Method is the way to go! Get an asian Ditto (different language) and breed it with a pokemon you want to be shinny. I've tried this myself and although the odds of getting a shiny are higher, still haven't any luck...

Author:   E4 Morty
Date:   Nov 24, 11 at 3:07am (PST)
Please don't bump old threads. Thanks.

Author:   Shiny Umbreon
Date:   Mar 31, 12 at 9:03pm (PST)
well if its a certain pokemon like a starter or an egg....you need to soft reset
example: if you have an egg...try your best to save at the least amount of steps before the egg hatches..making it fast and easy. then keep hatching the egg until
the pokemon is shiny..to soft reset (you should know) is by pressing both shoulder buttons..start and select at the same time (note: this can take a veery long time , but its probably the easiest way...maybe )

(I HOPE THIS HELPED YEW! )

Author:   Pokemasterwannabr
Date:   Jun 12, 12 at 11:20pm (PST)
quote the pure shinobi

Masuda method makes it half as big, 1/8000+ to 1/4000+

Author:   lazzy
Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 4:11pm (PST)
can any one trade me a shiny Zora plz???

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.