Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Cloning - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49733/t1630444-cloning/2.htm

Author:   Old Man Zangetsu
Date:   Mar 22, 11 at 8:04pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Cloning
-------------------------------------------
Well when you can tell you have a clone, come back and bitch about how unfair it is... and how its so bad. Its not like the pokemon that was cloned has to be a hack as well. Cloning legit pokemon isnt at all unfair.

There are in game ways of cloning as a matter of fact. (Well for D/P).

The thing is most people complain because they don't have one and think its "bad" but i bet if you were to give those same people an AR of their own they wouldn't complain at all.
This is really true.

Author:   yokobokumia
Date:   Jul 01, 12 at 5:27am (PST)
you want messed up trading issues try ppl want to trade for legends 9 or under come on the only way to get those is hack retards

Author:   thundermaniac
Date:   Jul 01, 12 at 6:38am (PST)
The people who do that are just showing off. They know that they can't get the trade. UNLESS there is a hack. I have ARed my game for Pokemon but I use that for breeding purposes. The hatched Pokemon will be legit. I have a problem with the people who say you hacked your game for your Pokemon so I'm gonna hack mine and give them 999 in every stat and thats fair. That isn't fair. I was the best in my neighborhood until someone got the idea that it was fair to use the hacked Pokemon with those stats on their Pearl they bought used. The funny thing is I had a Shaymin that murdered two of his hacked shiny Darkrai with multiple Seed Flares

Author:   Purrloin
Date:   Jul 03, 12 at 12:44am (PST)
I don't see what the big deal about cheating is, maybe some people want to cheat to get their way. Why do some people make such a big woop about it when it isn't even their game in the first place?

Author:   Purrloin
Date:   Jul 03, 12 at 12:48am (PST)
Still, I agree with thundermaniac about the showing off thing, and when using hacks, the dumbest thing you can do is show off. If were using a hack, I would use it only for my needs, not to show off.

Author:   Silver Wolf 654
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 8:48am (PST)
Actually, there is a glitch on the GTS that allows you to clone. I have like 15 Reshirams.

It has to do with timing, precision, and fast counting skills.

All you have to do is count how many times the little loading circle makes a complete circle. Then restart your game and go back to that screen. About a second before the last complete circle, turn your game off again. When you go back to your game, it will say "save data corrupted" or something like that. Don't worry, its not corrupted. You have the pokemon in your GTS and box. It might take a while to get it right, but normally, it is so worth it. It actually took me 573 times to get it right.

Please don't attack me.

Oh yeah the only way to mess up your game doing this is to have an AR i at the same time. So be careful and happy cloning.

This message was merged with other messages by Phi (moderator)

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 6:43pm (PST)
Any body going to reply? No offense, but I hate it when people don't reply. Oh, and any typos are due to the fact that I am typing on my 3DS.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 6:51pm (PST)
quote yokobokumia
you want messed up trading issues try ppl want to trade for legends 9 or under come on the only way to get those is hack retards
Umm... HELLO!!!!! Ditto con breed with any pokemon, idiot. And I mean ANY POKEMON. 1/4 of my pokemon have been dittoed.

Author:   RegalBryant
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 4:58am (PST)
quote Cherrybom
As long as your pokemon could be acquired through legitimate means i think its fine. Why not just save the time and effort
I could get a job. Then I might work for my money. But instead, I could just grab my AR and hack myself 5 million dollars. That makes me, in fact, BETTER than the people earning 100,000 a year, because I have more, and for less work. Right?

quote Silver Wolf 654
quote yokobokumia
Umm... HELLO!!!!! Ditto con breed with any pokemon, idiot. And I mean ANY POKEMON. 1/4 of my pokemon have been dittoed.
Umm... HELLO!!!!! Ditto cant breed with Legendary Pokemon.

Author:   I love Vincent Valen
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 7:51pm (PST)
quote RegalBryant
quote Cherrybom
As long as your pokemon could be acquired through legitimate means i think its fine. Why not just save the time and effort
I could get a job. Then I might work for my money. But instead, I could just grab my AR and hack myself 5 million dollars. That makes me, in fact, BETTER than the people earning 100,000 a year, because I have more, and for less work. Right?

quote Silver Wolf 654
quote yokobokumia
Umm... HELLO!!!!! Ditto cant breed with Legendary Pokemon.
Actually, Ditto CAN breed with any pokemon, including legends. And like Silver Wolf 654 said, don't attack her. Oh and the only pokemon that Ditto can't breed with any pokemon BUT another Ditto. Oh and the cloning thingy she explained is correct. Jerk

Author:   IHateJerks
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 7:57pm (PST)
quote I love Vincent Valen
Jerk
SOOO true
I also like Vincent Valentine. that IS who u wer talking about, right?

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 8:01pm (PST)
Yes, it was Vincent Valentine.

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 8:08pm (PST)
quote I love Vincent Valen
[quote=RegalBryant|message:33578360] And like Silver Wolf 654 said, don't attack her. Jerk
Ugh. Atleast one person is on my side. And true, I did ask people not to attack me. And, wow, three people like Vincent Valentine. I also like Cloud Strife, too.

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 8:11pm (PST)
Mmm-hmm. And your welcome.

Author:   IHateJerks
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 8:18pm (PST)
RegalBryant is kinda being a jerk. And didnt we get a little off topic with the whole Vincent-Cloud thing? just asking. and, i no, i no, i started it.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.