Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: ??? Rare candies!!! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49733/t1629706-rare-candies/

Author:   growl6298
Date:   Mar 15, 11 at 9:05am (PST)
Subject:   ??? Rare candies!!!
-------------------------------------------
how can i get rare candies fairly. im not a big fan on cheating.im srongly motivated on getting my level 60 Archeops to level 100 the rest of my team has gotten there completely naturally.and i need to have her lv100 by friday.

Author:   InTheZone
Date:   Mar 15, 11 at 10:15am (PST)
Subject:   re: ??? Rare candies!!!
You can get Rare Candys for 48 BP in the Battle Subway

Author:   Geo
Date:   Mar 15, 11 at 1:51pm (PST)
I'll move this to the Pokemon Black forum since it is not really a trade thread.

Date:   Mar 15, 11 at 4:05pm (PST)
someone told me theres a pokemon who changes a certain berry into a rare candy do you think that its true? stranger things have happened.

Author:   jacob0057
Date:   Mar 15, 11 at 4:05pm (PST)
Why don't you just train Archeops up... stick a EXP share on him and go face the Elite Four or something.

Author:   Symphonic Abyss
Date:   Mar 15, 11 at 4:07pm (PST)
jacob0057, I'd put a Lucky Egg on him instead of the Exp. Share. If I remember correctly, it gives more experience depending on what you fight.

You can always find Rare Candies in the wild. They're everywhere during the main story...in fact, I've found four or five, and there's still quite a few more items in the wild that I haven't found yet.

Date:   Mar 15, 11 at 4:10pm (PST)
i dont get much exp from them though since theyre all 1 hit k.o. even if my team wasnt almost consistent of all lv.100 but me and archeops have braved it and gained about 3.5 levels

Date:   Mar 15, 11 at 4:14pm (PST)
quote Symphonic Abyss
jacob0057, I'd put a Lucky Egg on him instead of the Exp. Share. If I remember correctly, it gives more experience depending on what you fight.

You can always find Rare Candies in the wild. They're everywhere during the main story...in fact, I've found four or five, and there's still quite a few more items in the wild that I haven't found yet.

the thing is shes at an akward stage where she cant fight against the pokemon on the routes past olepucid city yet

Author:   Symphonic Abyss
Date:   Mar 15, 11 at 4:16pm (PST)
quote growl6298
quote Symphonic Abyss

the thing is shes at an akward stage where she cant fight against the pokemon on the routes past olepucid city yet
If it's that weak, I'd just drop her and find something stronger. There's no WAY a Level 60 Archeops can't take out Pokémon under Level 40.

Go train against some Audinos while Archeops is holding a Lucky Egg. You can find them in the rustling grass...usually. On like, every single route.

Date:   Mar 15, 11 at 4:26pm (PST)
it the pokemon types she does great against swellow. its the grass and water types that beat her.

Author:   Elliot Gale
Date:   Mar 15, 11 at 4:50pm (PST)
It's not supposed to be able to handle waters... it can wreck anything grass with Acrobatics, though.

Date:   Mar 16, 11 at 1:25am (PST)
THX GUYS SHES MADE IT TO LEVEL 80

Author:   MrBubbles
Date:   Mar 16, 11 at 1:45am (PST)
Rare candies: Shuckle can make them with berries-don't know if it's tested yet.

Use the ability Pick up with high lvlers.

Just find them in the wild.

Author:   Old Man Zangetsu
Date:   Mar 16, 11 at 4:59am (PST)
Training is you best bet. Just stick him with a lucky egg up front and go through atleast the Psychic and Dark user with ease. Lower Level pluse the Egg will be some mass experience. It wont take THAT long. FOr rare candies everyone else seems to have it down. Pickup or in the battle subway.

Author:   Squiggle
Date:   Mar 16, 11 at 8:48am (PST)
quote MrBubbles
Rare candies: Shuckle can make them with berries-don't know if it's tested yet.
Actually, they're made with Berry Juice, which iirc can be found on the Royal Unova.

Edit: I'd probably not consider training up Archeops by Rare Candies alone, that'd make it so much weaker.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.