Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: I totally have the hots for N.. - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49733/t1629186-totally-have-hots-for/4.htm

Author:   Morrigan
Date:   May 02, 11 at 8:04am (PST)
Subject:   re: I totally have the hots for N..
-------------------------------------------
quote Emberguard
quote bond007106
quote Emberguard
quote DarkBlade725
N was pretty cool i wish that next poke game has N and you played as him
That would make for a interesting game. Probarbly would focus on the back story of N or something
We already know most of N's back-story, though.
Basically, he had never left the castle until not long before you first meet him.
Yes, but they would develop him further as a character and the kind of pokemon he was exposed to
It pretty much tells you that it the opening sequence.

Author:   Emberguard
Date:   May 02, 11 at 8:07am (PST)
Argetgarm, I know that. But it would go deeper into it, the story of the pokemon as a individual. If this ever became a game. And anyway, do we really need to drag on this conversation about the obvious stuff?

It was simply a idea not a big debate about it.

Author:   Morrigan
Date:   May 02, 11 at 8:10am (PST)
You're bascially saying to make a game to develop something we already know. The backstory of the pokémon doesn't matter.

Author:   bond007106
Date:   May 02, 11 at 11:02pm (PST)
quote Emberguard
Argetgarm, I know that. But it would go deeper into it, the story of the pokemon as a individual. If this ever became a game. And anyway, do we really need to drag on this conversation about the obvious stuff?

It was simply a idea not a big debate about it.
Ultimately, it wouldn't work; you could hardly base a game around one boy who never leaves his house (even if it is a very big house).

Author:   xXFallenAngelXx
Date:   May 03, 11 at 3:27pm (PST)
Meh, N is cool and all, But i don't think i have the "Hots" for him.

Author:   Hmszelda
Date:   May 03, 11 at 6:30pm (PST)
I <3 N

Author:   KawaiiEevee
Date:   Aug 13, 11 at 1:20am (PST)
At first, N just kind of weirded me out. He was always rambling about Pokémon liberation and morals and stuff. But by the end I was like "Noooooooo N why did you leeeeeeaaaaave?!?" I really, REALLY wish Nintendo hadn't just made N disappear. Not only did it create a cheesy resolution to what would have been an epic ending, but I also wish you could rebattle him. (I was really hoping he'd show up after finding the seven Sages, but alas...). I would like to see N return in Gray. In fact if he doesn't I'll probably sue Nintendo. Probably not as a playable character but I'd love for Nintendo to come up with a great backstory (how did his father come to lead Team Plasma? Who is N's mother and where is she? Who are the Pokémon young N is pictured with in the opening?) I personally have many unanswered questions about the "mysterious N".

Author:   Delibear7
Date:   Aug 13, 11 at 1:31am (PST)
quote KawaiiEevee
I would like to see N return in Gray. In fact if he doesn't I'll probably sue Nintendo. Probably not as a playable character but I'd love for Nintendo to come up with a great backstory (how did his father come to lead Team Plasma? Who is N's mother and where is she? Who are the Pokémon young N is pictured with in the opening?) I personally have many unanswered questions about the "mysterious N".
I agree with Eevee here, I'd like to see N return in a future game and I think there is still more to his story than meets the eye. Nintendo is good at created characters with depth. Maybe they could also go deeper into NxTouko/White romance. I mean it's hinted in B/W, but I'd like to see them do more with it (while still keeping it G, or E in this case... it is still a kids game -_-)

Author:   baragon600
Date:   Aug 13, 11 at 2:47am (PST)
you to should just do us all a favor and facepalm please stop necromancing dead threads dammit!

Author:   Kubrick
Date:   Aug 13, 11 at 3:01am (PST)
quote squiggle bath
But yes, yes I am.
But Clay and his suitcase... AND THE BEARD, SQUIGGLES, THE BEARD! D:

Author:   Phi
Date:   Aug 13, 11 at 3:16pm (PST)
quote baragon600
you to should just do us all a favor and facepalm please stop necromancing dead threads dammit!
    Don't be a meanie. ;-; I like when people bump old threads that still have discussion value.

Also, I still like N. :3

Author:   nathansoccerking
Date:   Aug 13, 11 at 5:11pm (PST)
N is freaky with all of his gay little toys in his big gay castle and rides on his gay ferris wheel..... *slightly jelous*

Author:   Nya~
Date:   Aug 06, 12 at 11:36am (PST)
me too... that ferris wheel ... but I kinda fell for him from the start 'cos he's soo mysterious . ( i was hoping he'd turn out to be a zorua, that'd be so cute!!!) But oh well.

Author:   SamurottFan90
Date:   Aug 06, 12 at 11:49am (PST)
I like.......just bursted out laughing....no offense, but avideo game character? Well....I did fall for Toan from Dark Cloud and Leon from RE4...

Author:   Blehhh
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 1:39pm (PST)
I have no idea what it is about him but as soon as I finished the main story of the game, I was soooo disappointed that N left. I mean.... It was in a cool way that he left and everything but I just think it is really annoying that they basically took away one of the main characters. It would have been nice for him to return every now and again, or at least have access to his castle.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.