Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Where to Train for Elite Four - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49733/t1583232-to-train-for-elite-four/

Author:   oopy
Date:   Oct 07, 10 at 11:05pm (PST)
Subject:   Where to Train for Elite Four
-------------------------------------------
Alright, I'm finding I'm having a lot of trouble with the Elite Four, due to me being rather underleveled, I was wondering if any of you knew of any good training spots, other than Victory/Champion road, due to that only like two of my pokemon are super effective against the pokemon there. My team is...

Banirichi - Level 46

Zeburaika - Level 46

Jaroda - Level 46

Kenorou - Level 45 (Having lots of trouble finding a good place for this one)

Victini - Level 45

Hiyakki - Level 48

Author:   Squiggle
Date:   Oct 08, 10 at 9:40am (PST)
Subject:   re: Where to Train for Elite Four
I would actually say that you aren't underleveled. You should have a go at it, the highest level for each of the Elite 4 is level 50, and their others being 48.
But then you'll have to battle N and his highest is 52 if I'm not mistaken.
I can't say that I can suggest a good training spot but you should definately try it out, you're not really underleveled.

Author:   Quixotic
Date:   Oct 08, 10 at 10:57am (PST)
What about Victory Road? I'm pretty sure you can raise your pokemon a bit more there.

Date:   Oct 08, 10 at 11:37am (PST)
Well he did say besides Victory Road, but honestly, there is no better place to train other than there most likely.

Author:   Tf916
Date:   Oct 08, 10 at 12:05pm (PST)
Just try out yor lucky at the elite 4.

Author:   Knaruto
Date:   Oct 08, 10 at 4:29pm (PST)
Eh. I'm at the 6th Gym with level 40's. Except my Zoroark is level 38. Almost there Ononokusu.. Highest would be Warubiaru at 48. I'd say just spend countless hours in the grass & battling every trainer on the way, if not completed already. You should use a Swanna instead of Kenhorou... Just saying..

Author:   Pikachu344
Date:   Oct 08, 10 at 10:31pm (PST)
quote squiggle bath
I would actually say that you aren't underleveled. You should have a go at it, the highest level for each of the Elite 4 is level 50, and their others being 48.
I can't say that I can suggest a good training spot but you should definately try it out, you're not really underleveled.

Yeah he has a level 52 Zekrom or Reshiram depending on your version. I think you have to leave a space in your party if you want Zekrom/Reshiram to battle when you catch it.

Date:   Oct 08, 10 at 11:42pm (PST)
quote Pikachu344
quote squiggle bath

Yeah he has a level 52 Zekrom or Reshiram depending on your version. I think you have to leave a space in your party if you want Zekrom/Reshiram to battle when you catch it.
That's what I thought.
Apparantly it will appear first in your party regardless when you do leave a space for it.

Author:   oopy
Date:   Oct 09, 10 at 1:03am (PST)
I ended up doing a mix of places for training, Elite Four, Victory Road, and The area outside victory road. I equipped a Lucky egg to the pokemon I was training. I'm gonna take on the elite four soon.

Thanks everyone.

Author:   Neo Raze
Date:   Oct 09, 10 at 7:37am (PST)
quote squiggle bath
please no more easy pokemon games!!!

Author:   The Deathwind
Date:   Oct 09, 10 at 9:47am (PST)
quote neo Raze
quote squiggle bath
please no more easy pokemon games!!!
You do realise that by this point your pokemon will likely not be at those levels without a fair amount of grinding, right?

It's not like you can't make them harder either.

Author:   mick5000x
Date:   Mar 22, 11 at 9:18pm (PST)
well, i had THOUGHT were underleveled, and i read many advices to train at the elite four and then faint on purpose so you can keep going at it again and again. well i did it, and after i beat the first two no problem, i really started trying and beat the Elite four and N. you will have to think of a very good strategy to beat ghestis though

Author:   Griffsports
Date:   Mar 22, 11 at 9:23pm (PST)
quote oopy
Alright, I'm finding I'm having a lot of trouble with the Elite Four, due to me being rather underleveled, I was wondering if any of you knew of any good training spots, other than Victory/Champion road, due to that only like two of my pokemon are super effective against the pokemon there. My team is...

Banirichi - Level 46

Zeburaika - Level 46

Jaroda - Level 46

Victini - Level 45

Hiyakki - Level 48
It would help if you post the english names.. also your not tooo underleveled

Author:   Gonzales
Date:   Mar 22, 11 at 9:34pm (PST)
You'd probably be alright if you use a lot of items - try the Nimbasa city sports arenas, there are trainers there to battle every day.

Date:   Mar 23, 11 at 7:25am (PST)
quote GRIFFSports
quote oopy

Banirichi - Level 46

Zeburaika - Level 46

Jaroda - Level 46

Victini - Level 45

Hiyakki - Level 48
It would help if you post the english names.. also your not tooo underleveled
If you look at the OP it was posted in October, soo someone bumped this thread. ;D

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.