Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: AR Code Requests - page 25

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49733/t1577743-ar-code-requests/25.htm

Author:   SnowDrift
Date:   Jan 22, 12 at 3:39am (PST)
Subject:   re: AR Code Requests
-------------------------------------------
Hello, I was wondering if there was a code out there to turn your starter shiny when you first pick it? I've searched the web, but I haven't found anything. The one code I did find worked well in turning everything BUT my starter shiny lol
Any help would be loved. c:

Author:   justcmac
Date:   Feb 06, 12 at 9:58pm (PST)
can someone plz explain what ARcodes are thanks

Author:   random expert dude
Date:   Mar 08, 12 at 12:49pm (PST)
AR codes are short for action replay codes. The action replay is a cheating device that allows you to get things in your game. An example of this wold be getting all forms of medicine and 900 of all of them.

Author:   Chef Pan
Date:   Mar 15, 12 at 10:00pm (PST)
Can Someone make a code that can switch the gender of the Pokemon via L and R buttons respectively? If someone can make it please email it to corrick@ymail.com thanks a bunch.

Author:   JayFire
Date:   Mar 19, 12 at 5:00am (PST)
Is there anyway to have the cheat code able to make a save option during dialogue? I've been using save states instead of normal saving... and now I can't save my progress unless I'll start all the way back at the bug gym. This is the save it attempts to do after the credits roll.

Author:   Shaggy the wolf
Date:   Mar 25, 12 at 9:44am (PST)
I would like a magicarp shiny, max stats, and happiness, all ribbons, wondergaurd, most powerful moves and transform, lev 100 original trainor Sonic:sonic:, name in japanese translates to: God Of Cod, Make him holding an everstone (optional), In cherish ball. I would also like a staraptor with same description exept name will be simply Staraptor in japanese and original trainor is Jet.

Sorry for being a pest in the past:(

Author:   shutora
Date:   Mar 25, 12 at 3:54pm (PST)
quote Shaggy the wolf
I would like a magicarp shiny, max stats, and happiness, all ribbons, wondergaurd, most powerful moves and transform, lev 100 original trainor Sonic:sonic:, name in japanese translates to: God Of Cod, Make him holding an everstone (optional), In cherish ball. I would also like a staraptor with same description exept name will be simply Staraptor in japanese and original trainor is Jet.

Sorry for being a pest in the past:(
That would be totally sweet to do on the DS games, especially with choosing your country code and location codes for where they are initially caught (including the regions of the GBA games)!

Author:   legendaryarcher
Date:   Mar 25, 12 at 4:00pm (PST)
Can i please get a short code that i can use to get a maxed stats victini? also shiny, lvl 100. thanks

Author:   Shaggy the wolf
Date:   Mar 26, 12 at 12:14pm (PST)
quote shutora
That would be totally sweet to do on the DS games, especially with choosing your country code and location codes for where they are initially caught (including the regions of the GBA games)!
Some people on supercheats.com will make these codes for you. I posted the request here since I couldn't seem to post a comment on the website cheats comments section.

Author:   morgie51
Date:   Mar 30, 12 at 5:36pm (PST)
Hey guys I'm looking to get a few dittos which have 30 ivs all round and have the adamant, bold modest and calm natures.. This will make iv breeding a lot quicker and will help me greatly in getting my favourite team to it's peak. Thx guys

Date:   Mar 30, 12 at 5:52pm (PST)
And I am from Australia (for the request above)
Also would it be possible to make it so that the offering of the ditto will be able to be used on the random match? I had a problem like that were an action replayed pokemon wasn't allowed in.. Cheers

Author:   mn
Date:   Mar 30, 12 at 5:58pm (PST)
hey morgan i have dittos i can get for u do u want them name: matthew fc: 5329-6080-0935

Date:   Mar 30, 12 at 11:20pm (PST)
That'd be good.. But only if they had those natures and those ivs

Date:   Apr 14, 12 at 1:52am (PST)
Hey guys.. Is it possible to make a code for a legit uxie for online play with max ivs, Evs in hp and speed and with a impish nature.. Also if it could know the moves reflect, light screen, momento and u-turn..
Would be great

Author:   bobert43
Date:   Apr 14, 12 at 3:41pm (PST)
Subject:   AR Code Requests
I need a code that deletes all the pokemon of a single box for pokemon black. I just did a code that was rated and apparently worked but it gave me a glitch pokemon that I can't touch therefore can't release it. Please help!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.