Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Reshiram or Zekrom? - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49733/t1577309-reshiram-zekrom/7.htm

Author:   Meleneum
Date:   Mar 26, 11 at 4:11am (PST)
Subject:   re: Reshiram or Zekrom?
-------------------------------------------
quote Rising_Revenge
lol at that guests name.

Anyways even though I bought black I still like zekrom because to me he kinda looks like a robot.
Hey! What's wrong with my name? Anyway I still think that Zekrom is the better choice, though it would be nice to hav them both. Oh well^_^

Author:   Rising_Revenge
Date:   Mar 26, 11 at 3:44pm (PST)
Not you. The one named reshiram. XD

Author:   P.M.B.
Date:   Mar 31, 11 at 2:23am (PST)
i perfer the fire type dragon i got black an powned the other ledgon in 2 hits!!!! ps thay both suck a little after you lvl 1 of your first pokemon like teipig. got him to lvl 72 thats how i killed the est of the bosses

Author:   Giral Ga
Date:   Mar 31, 11 at 6:47am (PST)
in my opinion, i'd prefer Zekrom over Reshiram because of its unique type and its unique appearance, and if you look at Fusion bolt, you'd see that it looks way better than fusion flare

Author:   Pokemon Fanatic
Date:   Apr 12, 11 at 8:17pm (PST)
I'm gonna say Zekrom on this side. First of all, it's better looking than Reshiram in my opinion. Reshiram looks like it has a dog head but a chicken body (esp. the feathers sticking out of its body and between the legs).

ALSO

Zekrom and Reshiram both have their "unique" Fusion Flare and Fusion Bolt, which is physical for Zekrom and special for Reshiram. They also have special Blue Flare and physical Bolt Strike. Both are pretty much equal in respect to power in their fire and electric typing.

BUT, when it comes to Dragon type power, both have access to the move Outrage, but since it's a physical move, Zekrom can take advantage of it, but Reshiram can't. So Zekrom wins in that respect. I suppose you could argue that Reshiram could take advantage of special Draco Meteor but Zekrom cant't, but it cripples your special attack after one use, so I never like using that move.

And personally, more people in my area bought Black, so I'll buy White to be different.

Author:   Roxas
Date:   Apr 12, 11 at 8:31pm (PST)
quote Pokemon Fanatic
I suppose you could argue that Reshiram could take advantage of special Draco Meteor but Zekrom cant't, but it cripples your special attack after one use, so I never like using that move.
If it's enough to KO Zekrom in one hit, then the decrease in Special Attack won't matter, especially if you switch Reshiram out afterwards to reset its stats to normal.

Author:   Shadow Bolt
Date:   Apr 12, 11 at 8:37pm (PST)
I like Zekrom more

Author:   Griffsports
Date:   Apr 12, 11 at 9:22pm (PST)
RESHIRAM FTW!!!!!
But seriously, he's great. Just ask Vast White Reshiram

Author:   Dark Xionei
Date:   Apr 12, 11 at 11:44pm (PST)
Thought Zekrom looked cool till I saw it's head from a profile.

Author:   Squiggle
Date:   Apr 13, 11 at 7:39am (PST)
quote Pokemon Fanatic
BUT, when it comes to Dragon type power, both have access to the move Outrage, but since it's a physical move, Zekrom can take advantage of it, but Reshiram can't. So Zekrom wins in that respect.
Not entirely true. Outrage is physical, yes, and Reshi has better Sp. Attack, yes, but its 120 Attack ain't that bad either. So basically, Zekrom takes better advantage of it.

Author:   Turbobuster
Date:   Apr 25, 11 at 8:49am (PST)
For me, Reshiram is way better than zekrom, he is more on the SP stats and has most of his attacks special, unlike zekrom's attacks which are mostly physical, Reshiram has a couple of dragon type special moves, and he has way larger SP attack than zekrom, beforehand, Reshiram has higher SP defense than zekrom, plus Reshiram being a dragon type gets 50% more power and zekrom being weak to dragon type moves, it doubles, means its 250% power for an attack like reshiram's dragon pulse. Lastly, Reshiram looks cool and collect, its like its very wise and relaxed, so overall, for me, i prefer Reshiram.

Author:   trueyouth
Date:   Apr 28, 11 at 3:03pm (PST)
In resistance reshiram is better, but in my personal opinion I like zekrom. I like zekrom because hes the underdog not because of his looks. On top of that everyone I know has black version. I'm gonna go train Zekrom and Kyurem.

P.S. pokemon has thought us it doesnt matter the stats, but how you train a pokemon.

Author:   Cronic DQ
Date:   Apr 28, 11 at 8:35pm (PST)
I choose Reshiram because my brother already has Zekrom and Kyurem

Author:   Saints Fan
Date:   Apr 28, 11 at 8:43pm (PST)
My favourite is Reshiram. That's why I got Black.

Author:   jj_101
Date:   Apr 28, 11 at 10:17pm (PST)
i like reshiram! its prettier aha

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.