Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Reshiram or Zekrom? - page 11

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49733/t1577309-reshiram-zekrom/11.htm

Author:   xylthien
Date:   Jun 28, 12 at 3:46pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Reshiram or Zekrom?
-------------------------------------------
I have Pokemon White, But i have two Reshirams (one from trade and one from an event [Lvl. 100 BABY!!]) and 1 Zekrom. I agree that finally there's a Fire/Dragon! But i go with Zekrom because he looks cooler and, as mentioned in a previous post, most dragons can learn Fire Attacks! But, who cares when the fusion attacks are virtually worthless with out each other. so you kinda need both to be effective with either one

Author:   xylthien
Date:   Jun 28, 12 at 3:59pm (PST)
quote Riley65655
reshrim beats snivy servine and supeirer also pansage and simisage
zekrom beats ghost pokemon
if there was gangar then use zekrom
if you wanna beat bicaca and chearen you need reshrim
but reshreim gets beatten by panpour and oshwott
zekrom can beat elisa nimsba city gym
i say zekrom is better
but reshreim can beat pansear and simisear
so i reccomend reshriem
but zekrom can beat tornadous
if you wanna catch it but watch out zekrom has stats like 100%
Quick Question, sorry, but do you even know some of the things your even talking about:confused:
Zekrom can learn Stone Edge (takes out Reshiram, Pansaer, and Simisear)
You can't obtain Zekrom until you beat the gyms and the Elite Four once
Both Zekrom and Reshiram learn Crunch to kill the Ghosties and
Reshiram can learn Sunny Day and Solorbeam to take out Water, Rock, AND Ground
so whatcha talking 'bout!?

Author:   Skyhunter bob
Date:   Jun 29, 12 at 3:23pm (PST)
Zekrom is better because he is faster and looks better.

Author:   VoltCannon
Date:   Jul 06, 12 at 12:51pm (PST)
Zekrom. I think it looks cooler than Reshiram and I would prefer attack more than special attack. Zekrom also looks tougher than Reshiram. Nobody mentioned that Zekrom seems to have more resistance than Reshiram. These are the reasons why I picked White. I seem to like the Pokemons in White better than Black. Pokemon White also has white forest.

Author:   Quilava
Date:   Jul 09, 12 at 3:06pm (PST)
Reshiram. I like the natural, neutral, almost angelic look of it. Yes, it does resemble a mammal in the face and have a "chicken" body, but there are more ridiculous looking Pokémon like the snow cone in Unova or the egg based Exeggcute. As for the fur in that sensitive area, grow up. Just be mature, it's just some fur. Other Pokémon have it, like the bear mentioned before. I'm personally one for special attacks. I don't like physical, so Reshi is better for me. I will admit though, if I was one for physical attacks I would choose Zekrom. But a fire dragon type? That's just so epic and long-awaited. I've wanted one since I was little. Yes, most dragon types can learn fire type moves, but a good portion of dragon types can learn electric, too, like Dragonite. The thing that really has me hooked though is the fact that water type moves aren't super effective against Reshiram because of its partial dragon typing. That's just awesome. Finally a fire type you can use against water type Pokémon(although fire type moves aren't very affective, Reshiram has other moves).

Author:   drew
Date:   Jul 14, 12 at 2:06pm (PST)
i prefer zekrom since electric is more effective against fire so i beat N's reshiram easily with my zekrom

Author:   Shaymin302
Date:   Jul 14, 12 at 8:40pm (PST)
zekrom is better because of his attack power and i mean really he has a turbine like tail thingy so nuff said

Author:   Phi
Date:   Jul 16, 12 at 3:21pm (PST)
quote Shaymin302
zekrom is better because of his attack power and i mean really he has a turbine like tail thingy so nuff said
    Reshiram has a higher Sp. Attack than it.

Author:   jgd,cu yvhjvuj
Date:   Jul 18, 12 at 11:55pm (PST)
Hard to believe that they hadn't come up with the dragon and fire typing before, I mean well it's kind of obvious. This was said before but dragons are huge fire breathing monsters. but i like the combo of electric and dragon, its pretty interesting. anyway zekrom looks cooler to me. I like reshirams regal appearance and would say it looks better than zekrom if it weren't for that feather like thing that jets out between its legs like a giant...........banna. Although i think its better that reshiram majors in ranged attacks rather than physical attacks like zekrom because it manuvers around abilities like poison point. so i'm going with reshiram.

Author:   quantum raptor
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 12:59am (PST)
zekrom doesn't have less type disadvantages but it does have more type advantages. reshiram isn't weal against water types but it isn't cery strong against them either. zekrom is very strong against them though.
plus, lightning is much more awesome than fire.

Author:   djpoo
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 4:21pm (PST)
true enough. so reshiram is slightly stronger and more obvious when it comes to battles and zekrom is the cool one with a hint of wht can he really do thats what i think. persnally i like reshirams blue lare. what a minute what is zekroms final move. like reshiram has blue flare, whats zekroms amazing move?

Author:   RegalBryant
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 4:52am (PST)
quote djpoo
like reshiram has blue flare, whats zekroms amazing move?
Bolt Strike.

Author:   linko
Date:   Dec 02, 12 at 10:19am (PST)
reshiram because of a few reasons

1) the best dragon type move is draco meteor. it has a base of 140 and is a SPECIAL move... reshiram is a SPECIAL attacker... see what im getting at?

2) wolves are cool and imo it looks like a wolf

£) FIRE!!!!

Author:   Steelman
Date:   Dec 19, 12 at 9:40am (PST)
Honestly I prefer Reshiram (love its looks). Although i think i like reshiram more because of how much i see him used in Reshiflosion combos on the TCG ( That cards artwork is AMAZING).

Author:   Michell
Date:   Jan 25, 13 at 7:11pm (PST)
Love it

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.