Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Pokémon Black Introduction Thread! - page 5

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49733/t1509619-pok-mon-black-introduction-thread/5.htm

Author:   Roy
Date:   Apr 29, 10 at 3:17am (PST)
Subject:   re: Pokémon Black Introduction Thread!
-------------------------------------------
Hi guys I am Titan and I am going to get both versions of the game like I always do.

Author:   DragonMaster ACCLAIM
Date:   Apr 30, 10 at 3:42am (PST)
Info About Me, ACCLAIM, The Dragon Master!!!

Am the Ultimate Dragon Master and Champion of the Pokemon Universe. I live in the Land of Dragonaurus where a huge statue of Dragonaurus is and I live in it. No one in this Universe has ever challenged me in a battle and returned because they will always die before am touched! There arent much people who have challenged me considering the time Ive existed because they never survived the long and difficult road to their final destination-The Dragonaurus Statue. All those who survived the road used powerful Super Legendary Pokemons-Lugia, Ho-oh and Mewtwo. But they couldnt even touch my incredibly accurate Horndrilling Dragonite who isnt even a basic legendary pokemon. Of every specie of pokemon, there is only a 1 in 370000000 chance of getting the very perfect pokemon. But guess what? All my pokemons are perfect. And the reason to that is quite obvious. It is because am the Ultimate Dragon Master. I also have a Tyranitar, Kingdra, Charizard, Aerodactyl and a Dragonaurus who is the ultimate dragon pokemon in the universe. But none of these pokemons have ever battled a single trainer before because my Dragonite always sweeps through enemies team without being hurt. Am not only the ultimate Champion in pokemon but am also the worlds best fighter myself. With my Great Dragon Sword, I can cut open even the hardest Shuckle Shell just by tapping it with sword. My Great Dragon Sword also allows me to change the weather even to weathers which doesnt exist on Earth such as the storm of Great Red Spot and Great Dark Spot. But am never harmed by the storm because am the Ultimate Dragon Master. So you still want to challenge the Fabulous Magnificent Me? Ha, youre just a useless n00b who doesnt care about his life! Fwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...prepare to lose! Fwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Author:   RiseFromTheAshes
Date:   May 05, 10 at 12:42am (PST)
^^ *gagging noise*

Author:   Ceejayismyname
Date:   May 07, 10 at 8:19am (PST)
You can call me Carl. i've been playing pokemon since i was a kid. my first game was LeafGreen.

Author:   Fluroclad
Date:   May 07, 10 at 9:17am (PST)
Welcome to the forum everyone

Author:   jirachimon4
Date:   May 12, 10 at 8:28pm (PST)
Hey I'm jirachimon4. I've played pokemon forever I own all the games for each generation and remakes and most spin offs and at played almost all of the on I don't own. I'll probably get both eventually but Black is the one I'll get first until I see the Exclusives/legendary pokemon. Love the 5th gen starters execpt the water one which I want to throw off a cliff doesn't have the other ones cool looks. I want the grass one!!!!!

Author:   Jeremiah
Date:   May 12, 10 at 10:45pm (PST)
WatUp. I'm Jeremiah. Gonna stay around her for a while. As far as Pokemon, always been a big fan, been playing about around the time R/B came out, and I've owned every version as of yet, besides Soul Silver.

Author:   DXD
Date:   May 13, 10 at 5:50am (PST)
The username's DXD and I'm indescribably hyped for the fifth Generation of this wonderfully-addicting franchise.

I'm still on the fence about choosing Black or waiting for the third installment which will most likely be "Grey".

Author:   Xyn
Date:   May 13, 10 at 6:40am (PST)
Skadoosh, xyn.

Author:   Dragoon
Date:   May 13, 10 at 8:05am (PST)
quote Xyn
Skadoosh, xyn.
What an suave enterance. 'Allo Xyn.

Author:   dragonclawz
Date:   May 16, 10 at 2:21am (PST)
I'm dragonclawz. I have been on Neoseeker since 2002, and have played one game in each of the Pokemon generations.

Author:   vespoidkill
Date:   May 19, 10 at 9:11pm (PST)
quote Ceejayismyname
You can call me Carl. i've been playing pokemon since i was a kid. my first game was LeafGreen.
omg, same, then i reverted to Ruby then Red, then went to Emerald, D/P Etc.

Wilkommen to all new Minions of Zoroark PKMN Black Community Memebers

Author:   gillxme19
Date:   May 20, 10 at 1:56am (PST)
my name is gillxme19

Ive been playing pokemon ever since I was 5 :3, My parents bought me red, then I got hooked. I've never completed red though, xD. I got and completed every other game since (: I think I'm going to get both black, and white ^___^

Author:   Tf916
Date:   May 20, 10 at 2:00am (PST)
Welcome to the forum you guys and if you have any questions don't be afraid to message Insanity Prevails or me.

Author:   DarthPhoenyx
Date:   May 20, 10 at 11:11am (PST)
DarthPhoenyx here. Call me Darth for short. Not sure if I'm gonna get Black or White first but I will probably end up with both. I have been playing Pokemon since a little before Red Version (which was my first pokemon game) was released in the US. Yes, it was my friends imported Pokemon Green that I first Played.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.