Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Pokémon Black Introduction Thread! - page 12

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49733/t1509619-pok-mon-black-introduction-thread/12.htm

Author:   Pokenerd15
Date:   Feb 06, 11 at 8:45pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Pokémon Black Introduction Thread!
-------------------------------------------
Hey there everybody
My name is Pokenerd15.
Been playing Pokemon since Red and Green. Hope to get back into Pokemon more as I used to LOVE Pokemon, and was really addicted to it.
See you guys around.

Author:   NARETO
Date:   Mar 05, 11 at 6:08pm (PST)
Hi, I'm Nareto and my name is Dylan and I'm 13. I'm getting this game tomorrow and I plan on being a great contributor and to run many tournaments, possibly a clan as well. As you may tell by the name, I am a hard core Naruto fan, but I'm still a good Pokemon fan as well. My first ever Pokemon game was Diamond, but I'm proud to say that I have played all Pokemon games. Although I missed many of the events for this game, I'm getting Celebi today, and I plan on getting the Liberty Pass as well. I hope I have a great time here, also I wish that anyone that comes here after me has a great time here as well.

Author:   imadub94
Date:   Mar 06, 11 at 12:45am (PST)
Hey guys. My name is Imadub94 and i've been playing pokemon seriously since R/S (even though i have gone back and plalyed Red Blue Crystal Silver and God). I'm really happy that Black is finally here and I want to start playing competitively eventually.

Date:   Mar 06, 11 at 2:57am (PST)
quote imadub94
Hey guys. My name is Imadub94 and i've been playing pokemon seriously since R/S (even though i have gone back and plalyed Red Blue Crystal Silver and God). I'm really happy that Black is finally here and I want to start playing competitively eventually.

Welcome imadub94. Hope you have a great time here in the Pokemon Black and White Forums! I hope to see you around!

Author:   christian unger
Date:   Mar 06, 11 at 11:23pm (PST)
ive played every single pokemon game known to man because i dont feel like listing them but ive played them all i usually pick the strongest attack stat started and i got black today not sure which starter suggestions? and im 15 and play three sports for my highschool so athletes can love pokemon too <333

Date:   Mar 08, 11 at 1:16am (PST)
It really depends on the type of things you like, but depending on wich starter you choose, your first gym leader and your first pan-monkey differ. If you choose Snivy (my choice) then your first Gym leader the is Chili the Fire Leader with a Pansear, and you recieve Panpour. Tepig, water leader (with Panpour), and Pansage. Oshowott, grass leader (with Pansage), Pansear. And theres probably more, but for strengh is either Snivy or Tepig, but Oshowott has best stats of all time.

Author:   Stormy
Date:   Mar 09, 11 at 2:58am (PST)
Hello, everyone. I'm an old-ish member who probably no one remembers. I keep leaving and coming back in cycles.

So yeah, I just remembered Neoseeker existed about a week ago and got the game two days ago. So here I am. Hi. XD

Author:   Tf916
Date:   Mar 09, 11 at 6:07pm (PST)
quote Stormy
Hello, everyone. I'm an old-ish member who probably no one remembers. I keep leaving and coming back in cycles.

So yeah, I just remembered Neoseeker existed about a week ago and got the game two days ago. So here I am. Hi. XD
I think i remember you.

Author:   CJInsane
Date:   Mar 10, 11 at 10:34pm (PST)
Hello everyone I'm CJ. I've been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue came out. I'm just looking for people to play with, as most of my friends either don't play Pokemon anymore or don't own a DS. I look forward to battling/trading with you all

I've own/owned
Blue(first Pokemon game)
Yellow
Red
Silver
Crystal
Ruby
Diamond
Black

Black FC 4942 4741 5798

Author:   Gaerolth
Date:   Mar 12, 11 at 3:28pm (PST)
Greetings. I have been playing Pokemon since the original red and blue. Decided to sign up on the forums because there's many knowledgeable people here who might be able to answer any questions I have. Glad to be apart of your vibrant community.

Author:   Tf916
Date:   Mar 12, 11 at 3:39pm (PST)
Welcome everybody, enjoy your stay.

Author:   Harvest Moon Angel
Date:   Mar 12, 11 at 5:16pm (PST)
Ello peoples
I wasn't going to get black right away but after my good friend Alex died a few weeks ago I had to get it the day it came out in his honor. He loved pokemon just as much as I did. I wish he could still be around to play black with me.
I love the game so far and pokemon has been my childhood obsession since I was 5.
I'm looking forward to talking to you all about pokmeon black.

RIP Alex SpringSteen lover of all things pokemon. Died at just 17.

Date:   Mar 13, 11 at 8:15pm (PST)
quote Gaerolth
Greetings. I have been playing Pokemon since the original red and blue. Decided to sign up on the forums because there's many knowledgeable people here who might be able to answer any questions I have. Glad to be apart of your vibrant community.
Actually, Green was the first, it came out in japan befre Red and Blue. But ofcourse never came out in america.

quote Harvest Moon Angel
Ello peoples
I wasn't going to get black right away but after my good friend Alex died a few weeks ago I had to get it the day it came out in his honor. He loved pokemon just as much as I did. I wish he could still be around to play black with me.
I love the game so far and pokemon has been my childhood obsession since I was 5.

So sorry to herar

Date:   Mar 13, 11 at 9:51pm (PST)
quote Harvest Moon Angel
Ello peoples

I hope you r enjoy your stay at this forum. Sorry about your friend. Hope to see you around!!!

Author:   astro99
Date:   Mar 17, 11 at 12:37am (PST)
pie. thats wutz up

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.