Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [Offering Spirittombs / Beldums / Bagons, Chimchars, Chikoritas, Cyndaquils, Totdiles, Squirtles ] [lvl1] Breed Pokemon [GEN - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/t1836043-offering-spirittombs-beldums-bagons-chimchars-chikoritas-cyndaquils-totdiles-squirtles-lvl1-breed-pokemon-gen/

Author:   offerbod
Date:   Feb 28, 13 at 9:05am (PST)
Subject:   [Offering Spirittombs / Beldums / Bagons, Chimchars, Chikoritas, Cyndaquils, Totdiles, Squirtles ] [lvl1] Breed Pokemon [GEN
-------------------------------------------
Offering spirittombs, Beldums, Bagons, chimchars, Chikoritas, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Squirtle.

Pokemons i need: Feebas, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip.

They are untouched, legit, pokemon.

I'm new here to, so let me know if you need one:)

Name: Kevin
FC: 2710-1189-0662

Author:   MondoPantz
Date:   Feb 28, 13 at 9:38am (PST)
Subject:   re: [Offering Spirittombs / Beldums / Bagons, Chimchars, Chikoritas, Cyndaquils, Totdiles, Squirtles ] [lvl1] Breed Pokemon [GEN
offerbod

are there any inparticular you are looking for. Or do you need all of them.
I think I might have some spares.

Date:   Feb 28, 13 at 9:41am (PST)
Subject:   re: [Offering Spirittombs / Beldums / Bagons, Chimchars, Chikoritas, Cyndaquils, Totdiles, Squirtles ] [lvl1] Breed Pokemon [GEN
no doesn't mather what starter they are exept chimchar;)

What pokemon do you want for it?

Date:   Feb 28, 13 at 9:45am (PST)
I have got a turtig, squrtle and piplup going spare.

Im not doing anything with them and I have more so you can have them for a spiritomb and two other random pokemon

Date:   Feb 28, 13 at 9:47am (PST)
Sure, are you ready for trading, btw im new to this so just to let you know mate;)

Date:   Feb 28, 13 at 9:50am (PST)
ok mate.

My FC is 1979 9774 3456

See you in the Wi-Fi room

Date:   Feb 28, 13 at 9:56am (PST)
I'm comming!

Date:   Feb 28, 13 at 10:03am (PST)
MondoPantz

I keep getting disconected all the time i want to trade with you...

Date:   Feb 28, 13 at 10:05am (PST)
yeah its a bit odd aint it.
keep trying, it should work eventually

Date:   Feb 28, 13 at 10:06am (PST)
you offer up the trade on the TV thing.
I keeps saying that you failed to respond for some reason

Author:   Fernando011
Date:   Feb 28, 13 at 10:07am (PST)
quote MondoPantz
ok mate.

My FC is 1979 9774 3456

See you in the Wi-Fi room
hey what starter pokemon do you want i got honen starter's and piplup and all of soulsilver starters

Date:   Feb 28, 13 at 10:10am (PST)
offerbod
Dunno what is going on but it doesnt seem like we can trade for some reason.

Fernando011
Check out the original post. It isnt me that wants the starters

Date:   Feb 28, 13 at 10:12am (PST)
MondoPantz
I'm sorry then mate i dont know what causes the problem:(

Fernando011
I need starters, i offer lvl 1 spirittombs, beldums, and bagons.

Author:   Fernando011
Date:   Feb 28, 13 at 10:12am (PST)
quote offerbod
Offering spirittombs, Beldums, Bagons, want to get all starters and the starters from other pokemon games, or just name your offer)

hey what starter's do you want i got all of the honen region and a piplup and all of kantos and sousilvers starter's too

Date:   Feb 28, 13 at 10:17am (PST)
quote Fernando011
quote offerbod
Offering spirittombs, Beldums, Bagons, want to get all starters and the starters from other pokemon games, or just name your offer)

hey what starter's do you want i got all of the honen region and a piplup and all of kantos and sousilvers starter's too
Just name the pokemon u want, i like to get all the starter pokemon from soul silver;)

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.