Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: uncfan's Mini Shop [DWF Update 12/31/12] - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/t1806815-uncfans-mini-shop-dwf-update-12-31-12/

Author:   uncfan
Date:   Dec 18, 12 at 4:54pm (PST)
Subject:   uncfan's Mini Shop [DWF Update 12/31/12]
-------------------------------------------

Trainer name: Alex
Gen5 FC: 3912 2067 0871

Please remember to tag my name in this format:
@ uncfan
(without a space)

My Pokemon
IVs are in ()
EVs are not

Auction 1: Shiny Pokemon

Lvl 100 Mild Arcanine
EVs wiped clean so practically UT
Intimidate
Roar
Fire Fang
Odor Sleuth
ExtremeSpeed

Auction 2: Shiny Flawless Pokemon

UT Lvl 1 Modest Abra
Magic Guard (DW)
Teleport
Thief
Return
Frustration

Auction 3: Event Pokemon

UT Lvl 70 Serious MATTLE Ho-Oh
Pressure
Fire Blast
Sunny Day
Swift

Author:   MDH1023
Date:   Dec 18, 12 at 7:17pm (PST)
Subject:   re: uncfan's Mini Shop [DWF Update 12/31/12]
uncfan

Is there anything in my mini shop that you would want for the mew/abra?

Author:   CJDrew
Date:   Dec 18, 12 at 11:13pm (PST)
uncfan

I'm interested in the Aura Mew and the Shiny Flawless Salamence

I can trade any of these events...

GAMESTP Shiny Raikou
UT Plasma Near Flawless Modest Genesect
UT GAMESTP Jirachi
UT WIN2011 Modest Celibi
UT FEB2012 Mewtwo
UT Movie14 Victini
UT TRU Modest Arceus

Author:   lightningdragon88
Date:   Dec 19, 12 at 12:29am (PST)
uncfan
Trainer Name: Dave
FC: Black 2 FC: 0562 4841 2881

Poke u want (Any of the following really are of interest):
UT Lvl 30 Modest Deoxys
Lvl 50 Adamant Deoxys
Aura Mew
UT Lvl 1 Adamant Shroomish
Lvl 100 Brave Dusknoir
UT Lvl 1 Bold Feebas
Lvl 100 Adamant Donphan
UT Lvl 1 Bold Chikorita

Poke u are willing to trade:
I have a bunch of different events and flawless and near flawless shinies I woud be willing to trade for any of those that you are willing to trade. You can find them all at this link: http://tinyurl.com/bol222v

Let me know if you are interested in anything of mine, and if we can work something out. Also my favorite pokemon is Venusaur .

Author:   Pokekyuubi
Date:   Dec 19, 12 at 4:37am (PST)
uncfan
IGN: Don`t have
FC: 0090-0296-2216

My favourite Pokemon is Staraptor.

Pokemon i want:
Events: XD Moltres, ageto Celebi
Flawless shinies: UT Lv. 1 Bold Feebas, Lv. 100 Jolly Cloyster, DW UT Lv. 1 Modest Abra, Lv. 100 Adamant Donphan
Flawless Legend shinies: UT Lv. 30 Timid Mew, UT Lv. 30 Modest Deoxys, UT Lv. 50 Timid Zapdos
Near flawless Legend Shinies: Lv. 100 Jolly Rayquaza

Pokemon i am willing to trade:
Shiny Flawless: Larvitar Lv. 1 Jolly (egg moves Outrage, Stealth Rock), Larvesta Lv. 1 Timid, Archen UT Lv. 25 Jolly, Politoed Lv. 100 Modest (EVd, DW Ability), Ferrothorn Lv. 100 Relaxed (EVd, 0 IVs in speed and egg move leech seed), Miltank Lv. 1 Careful (scrappy Ability), Zorua Lv. 1 Timid (Egg moves Counter, Memento, Extrasensory), Ninetales Lv. 1 Timid, Eevee Lv. 1 Modest (anticipation with egg moves curse and wish), Serperior Lv. 100 Timid (EVd, Egg move Mirror Coat), Emboar Lv. 60, (EVd), Jolteon Lv. 100 Timid (EVd, DW Ability).
Near Flawless Shiny: Deino Modest Lv. 1 (Egg move Dark Pulse)
Events: TRU Manaphy Lv. 50 UT, 10 ANNIV Articuno Lv. 70 UT, Movie11 Shaymin Lv. 50 UT, Eigakan Meloetta Jolly Lv. 15 UT, 2012MAY Darkrai Brave Lv.50 UT
Regular Shiny Legends: Darkrai Bold Lv. 50 UT, Azelf Serious Lv. 50 UT

Date:   Dec 19, 12 at 8:45am (PST)
CJDrew

GAMESTP Shiny Raikou- Have
UT Plasma Near Flawless Modest Genesect- Have
UT GAMESTP Jirachi- Common
UT WIN2011 Modest Celibi- Have
UT FEB2012 Mewtwo- Have
UT Movie14 Victini- Common
UT TRU Modest Arceus- Have

Sorry, but do u have any shiny flawless pokemon? And please follow the form

lightningdragon88

UT Buizel Adamant Adam 1 31/31/31/29/31/31 UT for UT Near Flawless Lvl 1 Adamant Shroomish
Treecko Timid Tony 5 31/31/30/31/30/30 RC to 5 for Near Flawless Lvl 100 Brave Dusknoir
Togepi Timid Wish 1 Flawless UT for Flawless UT Lvl 1 Bold Feebas
Snorlax Careful Ephraim 1 Flawless for Flawless Lvl 100 Adamant Donphan
Hydreigon Mild Donovan 100 Flawless EVs: SpA: 252, Sp: 252, HP: 4, Def: 2 Not UT for UT Flawless Lvl 1 Bold Chikorita

Pokekyuubi

Eigakan Meloetta Jolly Lv. 15 UT for the UT Lv. 50 Timid Zapdos
Eevee Lv. 1 Modest (anticipation with egg moves curse and wish) for the Lv. 100 Adamant Donphan
Serperior Lv. 100 Timid (EVd, Egg move Mirror Coat) for the Lv. 100 Jolly Cloyster
Zorua Lv. 1 Timid (Egg moves Counter, Memento, Extrasensory) for the UT Lv. 1 Bold Feebas
Larvesta Lv. 1 Timid and Archen UT Lv. 25 Jolly for Lv. 100 Jolly Rayquaza

Date:   Dec 19, 12 at 9:03am (PST)
quote uncfan
Pokekyuubi

Eevee Lv. 1 Modest (anticipation with egg moves curse and wish) for the Lv. 100 Adamant Donphan
Serperior Lv. 100 Timid (EVd, Egg move Mirror Coat) for the Lv. 100 Jolly Cloyster
Zorua Lv. 1 Timid (Egg moves Counter, Memento, Extrasensory) for the UT Lv. 1 Bold Feebas
Im fine with most of it, but why for the jolly Rayquaza two of my pokemon? Larvesta is flawless (and has egg move magnet rise) and Rayquaza is near flawless so i think that equals it out. Also, i really want the XD Moltres and the Deoxys or is there a limit of 5 pokemon to trade at once?

Date:   Dec 19, 12 at 9:08am (PST)
quote Pokekyuubi
quote uncfan
Pokekyuubi

Im fine with most of it, but why for the jolly Rayquaza two of my pokemon? Larvesta is flawless (and has egg move magnet rise) and Rayquaza is near flawless so i think that equals it out. Also, i really want the XD Moltres and the Deoxys or is there a limit of 5 pokemon to trade at once?
I see your point there, and I am willing to trade the rayquaza for just the larvesta. The Deoxys and Mew are my 2 prized possessions, so they are very hard to get... Tho, I would trade them for a Wish Chansey. The Moltres I will trade for an event I want (nothing in particular) or flawless shiny legend.

Date:   Dec 19, 12 at 9:19am (PST)
quote uncfan
quote Pokekyuubi
quote uncfan
Pokekyuubi

I see your point there, and I am willing to trade the rayquaza for just the larvesta. The Deoxys and Mew are my 2 prized possessions, so they are very hard to get... Tho, I would trade them for a Wish Chansey. The Moltres I will trade for an event I want (nothing in particular) or flawless shiny legend.
For the XD Moltres, why not the 10ANNIV Lv. 70 UT Articuno? Its an event and you did say you would trade it for a "nothing in particular" event.
And for the Deoxys i am willing to trade a shiny flawless Modest Lv. 1 Dialga from Johto and the Jolly Archen.

Author:   Sky pen
Date:   Dec 19, 12 at 9:22am (PST)
uncfan
Ill trade a shiny flawless DWF eevee for shiny elekid and shiny shinx

Date:   Dec 19, 12 at 9:37am (PST)
Sky pen

Sounds good

Pokekyuubi

I guess I will do the Moltres trade, but the Deoxys is a lot rarer than the Dialga, so I can't do that...

Date:   Dec 19, 12 at 9:45am (PST)
uncfan
So...
Larvesta Lv. 1 Timid for Lv. 100 Jolly Rayquaza

and the XD Moltres for my 10ANNIV Articuno. Oh, and about the Deoxys...if you get what your looking for and trade it, that person may clone it and trade it for much cheaper pokemon (just because his original will still be with him) and give a clone, then the next person clones and so on...you know what im getting at? Nothing is really that rare. My last offer the Dialga, Archen and whatever i have listed before. I even have a DW flawless Timid Charmander (my prized possesion if you will ).

Date:   Dec 19, 12 at 9:51am (PST)
quote Pokekyuubi
uncfan
So...

and the XD Moltres for my 10ANNIV Articuno. Oh, and about the Deoxys...if you get what your looking for and trade it, that person may clone it and trade it for much cheaper pokemon (just because his original will still be with him) and give a clone, then the next person clones and so on...you know what im getting at? Nothing is really that rare. My last offer the Dialga, Archen and whatever i have listed before.
Ah, you are right, unless I state that the pokemon is NFT when I trade it... (and to not clone it) Plus, that is just more of a reason to not letting go of it nor my mew easily. If "nothing is really that rare," please find me a wish Chansey, and then I will trade you

Author:   Woot
Date:   Dec 19, 12 at 9:53am (PST)
can i get the info in all your "Flawless Shiny Legends"
ID--OT--where and how they were obtained?

and can you file trade?

anything from here interests you?
http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&tid=%40seso¬pub=1&page=1

uncfan

Date:   Dec 19, 12 at 9:58am (PST)
quote uncfan
quote Pokekyuubi
uncfan
So...

and the XD Moltres for my 10ANNIV Articuno. Oh, and about the Deoxys...if you get what your looking for and trade it, that person may clone it and trade it for much cheaper pokemon (just because his original will still be with him) and give a clone, then the next person clones and so on...you know what im getting at? Nothing is really that rare. My last offer the Dialga, Archen and whatever i have listed before.
Ah, you are right, unless I state that the pokemon is NFT when I trade it... (and to not clone it) Plus, that is just more of a reason to not letting go of it nor my mew easily. If "nothing is really that rare," please find me a wish Chansey, and then I will trade you
Ok, fair enough . So, when can we trade the others?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.