Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Looking for Shiny EEVEE or Female Snorunt - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/t1792498-looking-for-shiny-eevee-female-snorunt/

Author:   CIoudstrife
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 6:45pm (PST)
Subject:   Looking for Shiny EEVEE or Female Snorunt
-------------------------------------------
I am looking to get my hands on a shiny eevee and a Female snorunt. If anyone is willing to trade for s shaymin or anything else let me know i dont have a lot of pokemon at the moment .

Author:   lukien
Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 6:51pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Looking for Shiny EEVEE or Female Snorunt
quote CIoudstrife
I am looking to get my hands on a shiny eevee and a Female snorunt. If anyone is willing to trade for s shaymin or anything else let me know i dont have a lot of pokemon at the moment .
shiny eevee for shaymin

Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 6:57pm (PST)
When would you be able to trade, i am unable to trade tonight due to i am working a 36hr shift but have the next 4 days off i can trade tomorrow. I have Pearl is this ok with you?

Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 6:59pm (PST)
quote CIoudstrife
When would you be able to trade, i am unable to trade tonight due to i am working a 36hr shift but have the next 4 days off i can trade tomorrow. I have Pearl is this ok with you?
tag people or quote them so they can see you replied @ lukien no space to tag.
any day at about 7pm EST

Also is there anything you have other than shaymin i might be interested in? justout of curiosity.

Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 7:01pm (PST)
lukien

I have Darkrai, Jirachi, And i unfortnately lost my shiny Rayquaza when i lost my heart gold along with Arceus and many more.

Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 7:04pm (PST)
quote CIoudstrife
lukien

I have Darkrai, Jirachi, And i unfortnately lost my shiny Rayquaza when i lost my heart gold along with Arceus and many more.
is the darkrai a TRU (toys 'R us) or the jirachi a WIHSHMKR (from generation three) ? if they are i would be intrested in the darkrai. if its not a WISHMKR i would also be intrested.

Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 7:07pm (PST)
Subject:   Looking for Shiny EEVEE or Female Snorunt
lukien

I am honestly not sure if they are from those are not i am sure Jirachi is not though. My buddy traded them to me before he quit the game. Darkrai was met at lvl 40 but Jirachi was met at lvl 3 so i know that one is hacked for. I dont know about the Darkrai though.

Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 7:09pm (PST)
quote CIoudstrife
lukien

I am honestly not sure if they are from those are not i am sure Jirachi is not though. My buddy traded them to me before he quit the game. Darkrai was met at lvl 40 but Jirachi was met at lvl 3 so i know that one is hacked for. I dont know about the Darkrai though.
ill look into the darkrai. do you know whether or not the shaymin is legit?

Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 7:10pm (PST)
quote lukien
quote CIoudstrife
lukien

lukien

Shaymin is 100% legit.

Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 7:12pm (PST)
quote CIoudstrife
quote lukien
quote CIoudstrife
lukien

lukien

Shaymin is 100% legit.
good... because the darkrai isnt. all darkrai are at level 50 for every event.. which is the only way to get a legit darkrai.. so ill take the shaymin

Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 7:16pm (PST)
[

good... because the darkrai isnt. all darkrai are at level 50 for every event.. which is the only way to get a legit darkrai.. so ill take the shaymin
[/quote]

lukien

Thats fine i am ok with that what gender is the Eevee and the nature if you dont mind giving me the info.

Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 7:19pm (PST)
quote CIoudstrife
[

lukien

Thats fine i am ok with that what gender is the Eevee and the nature if you dont mind giving me the info.
[/quote]

oops i feel silly. You seem to be right. Sorry i have platinum so generally thats all i look for. If the shaymin is a flower paradise i want the darkrai. If the shaymin is anything other than a flower paradise i will take that.

P.s. your in luck. The shiny eevee also has the egg move wish.

p.p.s. The eevee is a male with a bold nature

Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 7:24pm (PST)
lukien

oops i feel silly. You seem to be right. Sorry i have platinum so generally thats all i look for. If the shaymin is a flower paradise i want the darkrai. If the shaymin is anything other than a flower paradise i will take that.

P.s. your in luck. The shiny eevee also has the egg move wish.

p.p.s. The eevee is a male with a bold nature
[/quote]

Ok the Shaymin is from flower paradise. So i can give you the Darkrai. He is a Rash nature and his stats are pretty crazy. Do you by chance have any other shinys i might be able to obtain?

Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 7:25pm (PST)
CIoudstrife

Yeah i have alot of other shinies. just ask and ill see if i have it

Date:   Nov 14, 12 at 7:28pm (PST)
lukien

Do you have a shiny ditto or a shiny kabuto? I am trying to get my self setup with some stuff. I am going to look for the paper i have somewhere with a list of shinys i am looking for.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.