Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [Gen 4] Breeding/Requests/Giveaways/Starters & More - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/t1763173-gen-4-breeding-requests-giveaways-starters-more/

Author:   Whatsername
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 2:59pm (PST)
Subject:   [Gen 4] Breeding/Requests/Giveaways/Starters & More
-------------------------------------------
THREAD STATUS:
OPEN Please post any requests!
CLOSED Don't post!
BUSY Please post, I will take care of the request when I have time (will take a little longer than usual)

Credit for banner goes to poke123

Hello all! Welcome to your one stop place for all your basic breeding/dex filling needs and not to mention other valuable serivces such as trade evolving, GTS cloning and pokerus for FOURTH GENERATION POKEMON ONLY

MY FC: 4298 5054 0159

Basically if you really need a particular pokemon or service ask me here

5th Gen File trading of normal pokemon and Wi-fi trade 4th Gen events can be done if you inquire here

OPEN USUALLY ON WEEKENDS BUT FEEL FREE TO POST HERE AND I'LL STILL GET TO IT WHEN I CAN

When Requesting From Me Use This Form Please:
FC & Game:
Requested Pokemon:
Requested Nature:
Requested Special Moves:
Offer :
-Nature:
-Level:
- ID. No.
-OT Name:
Misc.Info:

RULES:
1)No hacks! Clones are fine!
2) Fourth Generation. [b]ONLY Please don't post here if you have Black/White...believe me it happens a lot
3) Be patient, and try NOT to PM me for requests POST HERE whenever possible
4) Be as fair with your trades as possible please I'm not picky but don't offer me magikarps or bidoofs lol unless the pokemon I'm offering are free
5) Say thank you, manners are appreciated
6) No spam/double posts please
7) FILLL OUT THE FORM PLEASE

Shiny Pokemon :

SERVICES:
- Pokemon infected w/ POKERUS (FREE)
- Clone using the GTS (That means I can't clone premier and classic ribboned/event pokemon) (COST OF 1 CLONE)
- Trade evolutions (ex. trade haunter to get Gengar) (FREE)
-Breed egg moved pokemon You name the move & I can probably find a way to do it as long as it isn't an illegal combo (ITEM or GOOD POKEMON)
- Specific natures and genders --just know that this obviously takes a bit longer (FREE)
- Supply any item (COST OF ANOTHER ITEM)
- 1 rare berries and/or random berries (FREE)
- Occasional Giveaways (FREE)
- IV Breeding w/ appropiate nature & egg moves (usually around 3 flawless stats) (Good pokemon, eggmoved or ITEM)
- Move tutor 1 move (ITEM or POKEMON)
LEGENDARY POKEMON:

I have access to a decent number f legendary pokemon so I can offer you clones if you need them for dex filling purposes

Dex Fillers/ Starters
- ALL Starters Generation I through IV (FREE)
- Standard 1st stage pokemon for dex filling (FREE)
- Evolved Dex filler pokemon (1 ITEM)
- Legendary pokemon (1 ITEM OR 1 LEGENDARY TO CLONE FOR MYSELF)
- Shiny pokemon ( Another Shiny)
- Giveaway Pokemon (FREE)
- IV Breeding, usually around 3 flawless stats (Good Item or Pokemon)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Wants : Whatever you offer does NOT need to be from this list but this is just an idea of items I tend to look for

*I will not except hacks of any kind* Clones are okay as long as they are clones of a legit pokemon and not a public file on Pokecheck, I would never knowingly trade you anything that's hacked so why should I except them

• Anything I breed on request is always done at the time you request (its not a stock clone) *
White List :

Black List:

[size=1]This message was edited on 2013-02-02T14:40:58-08:00.

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 5:41pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4] Breeding/Requests/Giveaways/Starters & More
*Reserved* FUTURE SITE OF WHATSERNAME'S 5th GENERATION BREEDING SERVICE, POWERED BY POKEMON BLACK 2
~Coming to a forum near you~

Author:   Takiro
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 1:35am (PST)
quote Whatsername
Clones of the lvl. 100 Coloseum Umbrean & Espeon set
Haven't heard of these before Are they just your own that you taught the same moveset to and such or are they actually from Colosseum?

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 6:18am (PST)
quote Takiro
quote Whatsername
Clones of the lvl. 100 Coloseum Umbrean & Espeon set
Haven't heard of these before Are they just your own that you taught the same moveset to and such or are they actually from Colosseum?
They are the actual pokemon from colosseum but they've had some tweaking with their movesets though due to migration from gba and such unfortunently -_- (but they didn't have access to many "interesting" moves like much of the pokemon from XD did)

Author:   ambientechx
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 6:37am (PST)
Hey mate, what's up? I'm new here to the community but was wondering if you would be interested in trading a torchic with naughty nature (m), and good ivs/near flawless and a flawless scyther. OH and, one more thing, I would reeally appreciate it if you had a chump pokemon with pokerus that you would be willing to trade if none of the others.. Please let me know! ;P

All I can really offer right now is your selection of items, and if you're interested a clone of Victini from Game Stop NA event and a Keldeo from Gamestop N/A event for Gen V.

Please let me know

Just a heads up, my wifi is down right now, so I'll only be able to be online via starbucks or my uni until tomorrow or the next day when it's fixed.

Thanks

Author:   hayatekam
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 8:32am (PST)
Hi could i get a bulbasaur(Leaf storm) ?

Author:   Takiro
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 12:24pm (PST)
Whatsername
Well cool, I'd be happy to take a couple of those of your hands in that case.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 5:15pm (PST)
quote hayatekam
Hi could i get a bulbasaur(Leaf storm) ?
hayatekam
Easy, just tell me your friendcode (and you must have either Heartgold, soulsilver,diamond, pearl or platinum) I'll tell you mine (its in my sig) and we trade in the wifi room bulbasaur is free so just trade me anything for it

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 6:19pm (PST)
quote ambientechx
Hey mate, what's up? I'm new here to the community but was wondering if you would be interested in trading a torchic with naughty nature (m), and good ivs/near flawless and a flawless scyther. OH and, one more thing, I would reeally appreciate it if you had a chump pokemon with pokerus that you would be willing to trade if none of the others.. Please let me know! ;P

All I can really offer right now is your selection of items, and if you're interested a clone of Victini from Game Stop NA event and a Keldeo from Gamestop N/A event for Gen V.

Please let me know

Just a heads up, my wifi is down right now, so I'll only be able to be online via starbucks or my uni until tomorrow or the next day when it's fixed.

Thanks
ambientechx
ok pokerus I can do for sure but as for the other too I will do the best of my ability because IV's are not something I specialize in, also I won't be able to recieve what you're offering since I'm not doing 5th gen (were you looking to obtain the torchic and scyther on a fourth gen game?)

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 6:20pm (PST)
quote Takiro
Whatsername
Well cool, I'd be happy to take a couple of those of your hands in that case.
Takiro that can be arranged

Author:   ambientechx
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 6:54pm (PST)
Okay that's not an issue at all . So long as the iv spread is decent and the nature is beneficial to their respective stats (I'm not overly fussy). Also, yes I would be able to obtain them on a fourth gen game - I have a fully completed SS that is on the side while I'm trying to put together my B/W2 team . Also I would need a bit of help on the cloning of the event pokemon as I don't entirely trust myself to do it just yet xD. Lol whoops I musta been tired when I made my post, okay yeah sorry . Do you have Gen 5 that I could trade you for. Keep in mind I do have the Gen 4 SS game as well, but I don't really have anything special to offer for trades. I have a butt-ton of dragon pokemon ranging from lvl 1-10 (dratini and Gible), a fair amount of squirtles, basic legendaries, and a buncha other starters + treeko.

Umm .. one more thing before I forget, I'm still in the midsts of getting my Wifi working but I have access to the local starbucks. When would we be able to work something out? I live in Ontario, so my time zone is EST NA.

Hope that helps a bit, and I very much appreciate the help

quote Whatsername
quote ambientechx

Please let me know

Thanks
ambientechx
ok pokerus I can do for sure but as for the other too I will do the best of my ability because IV's are not something I specialize in, also I won't be able to recieve what you're offering since I'm not doing 5th gen (were you looking to obtain the torchic and scyther on a fourth gen game?)

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 7:14pm (PST)
ambientechx
hmm ok I'll manage to do just that and do the natures you requested with as close to flawless iv's as I can manage but yeah I'll have to trade you using SS because I don't have a 5 gen game with me :/
as for when I'll have them ready depends on how much time I'll have the next few days and how long it takes for me to breed them my timezone is Pacific standard time (not sure what the time difference is) but I'll most likely be able to do a trade around 5-6 in my time on a weekday and almost anytime on a weekend hopefully we can work something out :/ Do you happen to have anything on my wants list? If not I'll take a few starters or a gibles or maybe some items you don't plan on using?

Author:   CROSS SS
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 7:53pm (PST)
Whatsername Hello. Would you be able to get me a beldum at all?

Author:   Galbraith
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 11:20am (PST)
Hey guys - I'm new to this, but I was wondering if anyone has a Kabuto they might want to trade?

I have to offer:
Onix (Holding metal coat, so Steelix really) Lv 5.
Scyther (holding metal coat, so Scizor) Lv 25+
Sandshrew (with dig and earthquake) Lv 23+

If anyone's interested, or just wants to trade/battle in general, my Friend code is:
1077 8304 3936

PS: If anyone wants help evolving, I have a few trade-evolution pokemon I hope to evolve eventually, so I'm happy to help with that

Author:   ArcaninesBestFriend
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 11:24am (PST)
Whatsername
I'm interested in a shiny Skitty. I have an UT shiny female Gible, let me know if you are interested!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.