Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Offer Gamestop Keldeo or Other Events, Legends LF: DW or Dream Radar pokes - page 37

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/t1757780-offer-gamestop-keldeo-other-events-legends-lf-dw-dream-radar-pokes/37.htm

Author:   rottenapples
Date:   Dec 07, 12 at 6:39am (PST)
Subject:   re: Offer Gamestop Keldeo or Other Events, Legends LF: DW or Dream Radar pokes
-------------------------------------------
Agiledog
I have a UT DWF Cacnea

Author:   Agiledog
Date:   Dec 07, 12 at 8:49am (PST)
Subject:   re: Offer Gamestop Keldeo or Other Events, Legends LF: DW or Dream Radar pokes
quote Jay28xD
Agiledog nope i have a beldum and it's genderless i even googled it just now LOOL
Nope, beldum according to this site comes in male/female from dreamworld
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Rugged_Mountain_(Dream_World_area)
Edit: I went to serebii and found out your are correct. Beldum is genderless. I will take that Beldum for one of my genesect. trade = done and thanks for DR Beldum

Ken
Alright, sounds good. I am assuming you want a clone of my Dream radar Lugia and Ho-oh for your sawk and lunatone?

rottenapples
Is your Cacnea lv 10 or lv 1? If lv 10 yes, what would you want for it = done and thanks.

This message was edited on 2012-12-07T16:22:03-08:00.

Date:   Dec 07, 12 at 8:52am (PST)
Agiledog
Yep, it's LVL10. Just found it in DW yesterday. Does LVL10, Female with Teeter Dance sound right? If you're still offering those Keldeo I'll take one of them :|

Date:   Dec 07, 12 at 8:53am (PST)
quote rottenapples
Agiledog
Yep, it's LVL10. Just found it in DW yesterday. Does LVL10, Female with Teeter Dance sound right? If you're still offering those Keldeo I'll take one of them

Go to my first post and pick one please. Will I need to clone your DW and return or do I get a simple trade?

Date:   Dec 07, 12 at 8:56am (PST)
Agiledog
I'll take the Mild natured Keldeo, if you don't mind. And yes, just a simple trade will do.

Date:   Dec 07, 12 at 9:01am (PST)
quote rottenapples
Agiledog
I'll take the Mild natured Keldeo, if you don't mind. And yes, just a simple trade will do.

Great, I will go on wifi now if you wish to trade now

Date:   Dec 07, 12 at 9:05am (PST)
quote Agiledog
quote rottenapples
Agiledog

Right, I'm on WiFi now. My DS is almost out of battery, so let's make this quick.

Date:   Dec 07, 12 at 9:10am (PST)
quote rottenapples
quote Agiledog
quote rottenapples
Agiledog

Right, I'm on WiFi now. My DS is almost out of battery, so let's make this quick.
I reset on wifi to help with communications. Thanks

Date:   Dec 07, 12 at 9:11am (PST)
quote Agiledog
quote rottenapples
quote Agiledog
quote rottenapples
Agiledog

I reset on wifi to help with communications. Thanks
Yeah, I went out too. Thanks for the trade!

Author:   Ken
Date:   Dec 07, 12 at 3:01pm (PST)
Agiledog
That would be great! Have the trade now ?

Date:   Dec 07, 12 at 3:36pm (PST)
quote Ken
Agiledog
yeah, I was at dinner just now. You available now? DR Ho-oh and DR Lugia, right?

Author:   Ken
Date:   Dec 07, 12 at 3:37pm (PST)
quote Agiledog
quote Ken
Agiledog
yeah, I was at dinner just now. You available now? DR Ho-oh and DR Lugia, right?
Thats right...but i can only have the trade laterXD pm you later

Author:   Jay28xD
Date:   Dec 07, 12 at 4:06pm (PST)
Agiledog would you be able to trade now?

Date:   Dec 07, 12 at 4:16pm (PST)
quote Jay28xD
Agiledog would you be able to trade now?
Yup, your UT Beldum for my genesect.

Author:   Jay28xD
Date:   Dec 07, 12 at 4:19pm (PST)
Agiledog i'll be waiting in the wifi room ^.^

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.