Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [Gen4][Offer] SOULSILVER POKEMON UP FOR TRADE! RARES INCLUDED! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/t1650585-gen4-offer-soulsilver-pokemon-up-for-trade-rares-included/

Author:   TwinTailedCat
Date:   May 21, 11 at 1:14am (PST)
Subject:   [Gen4][Offer] SOULSILVER POKEMON UP FOR TRADE! RARES INCLUDED!
-------------------------------------------
POKEMON UP FOR TRADE!! (SOULSILVER)
I have multiple pokemon up for trade. If you are interested then please post a comment on an offer and I'll give that pokemon to the best..offerer? Anyway, my friend code is 0346- 6058-5329, and this is for Pokemon SoulSilver players. Alright, now for the Pokemon I'm offering.-Froslass Lvl.33- Oddish Lvl.10- Ho-oh Lvl.45- Lickitung Lvl.1- Parasect Lvl.25- Krabby Lvl.40- Poliwhirl Lvl.37- Mareep Lvl.6- Jynx Lvl.38- Multiple Pichus Lvl.1- Staryu Lvl.40- Koffing Lvl.20 #14. Sandshrew Lvl.16 #15. Goldeen Lvl.36 #16. Jigglypuff Lvl.17- Shiny Deoxys Lvl.5 (Specifically looking for a regular colored Deoxys to trade for the shiny one.)- NidoranFemale Lvl.12- Chimecho Lvl.52- All starter Pokemon Lvl.1- Hitmonchan Lvl.25- Swinub Lvl.21- That is all I have to offer for now. If you are intrested, post a comment and I'll get to you as soon as possible. If you have more to ask about the Pokemon, just ask and I'll answer best I can. Thank You!!

Author:   PikaShoo
Date:   May 21, 11 at 1:15am (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen4][Offer] SOULSILVER POKEMON UP FOR TRADE! RARES INCLUDED!
TwinTailedCat
Are these all legit? A lot of these sound like hacks (Shiny Latias Lv. 4)

Author:   shiny eevee
Date:   May 21, 11 at 1:18am (PST)
TwinTailedCat, you have to let people know which are hacks, otherwise, someone might think you're trying to scam :/

Date:   May 21, 11 at 1:21am (PST)
I had received most of these Pokemon from a friend. I believe that they are in fact hack Pokemon though they do not effect the game when traded to another. No glitches and such when receiving these Pokemon in trade. So they are legit for trade.

Author:   shiny eevee
Date:   May 21, 11 at 1:23am (PST)
Just because they don't glitch up the game doesn't mean they're not hacked. If you could edit the first post to state that the pokemon are hacked, then everyone will be able to know exactly what they're trading for.

Date:   May 21, 11 at 1:29am (PST)
Thank You for the advice. This is my first post for trading Pokemon so I'm rather new at it. Forgive me for the confusion, Haha.

Author:   saimiah
Date:   May 21, 11 at 5:19pm (PST)
TwinTailedCat
I'm interested in the Staryu. I can breed a lot of pokemon, just give me an idea of what you are looking for.

Date:   May 21, 11 at 8:30pm (PST)
saimiah, I'd love for a shiny Pokemon but if you cannot offer one, I'm also looking for a Trapinch (Or his evolutionary forms), Pinsir, Kabutops, Natu, Slowking, Qwilfish, Mantine, Seedot (Or evolutions), Shedinja (Or evolutions), Plusle, Altaria (Or evolutions). If you do not have any of those, tell me what you're willing to offer and I'll see what I can do. Thank You!

Author:   matthewhill4
Date:   May 21, 11 at 10:34pm (PST)
quote TwinTailedCat
saimiah, I'd love for a shiny Pokemon but if you cannot offer one, I'm also looking for a Trapinch (Or his evolutionary forms), Pinsir, Kabutops, Natu, Slowking, Qwilfish, Mantine, Seedot (Or evolutions), Shedinja (Or evolutions), Plusle, Altaria (Or evolutions). If you do not have any of those, tell me what you're willing to offer and I'll see what I can do. Thank You!
I can get you a pinsir and a natu if you're interested. PM me, or quote me and we'll work out a trade.

Date:   May 22, 11 at 12:13am (PST)
quote matthewhill4
quote TwinTailedCat
I can get you a pinsir and a natu if you're interested. PM me, or quote me and we'll work out a trade.
Alright then. You can tell me what Pokemon you would like to trade for the two of those. By the way, what levels are they both, I'd like to know. Thank You!

Author:   NS74
Date:   May 22, 11 at 12:16am (PST)
Hi I'd like the Deoxys please!
What can I offer?

Date:   May 22, 11 at 12:35am (PST)
quote NS74
Hi I'd like the Deoxys please!
What can I offer?
I can give you the Deoxys. I'd love for a shiny Pokemon but if you cannot offer one, I'm also looking for a Trapinch (Or his evolutionary forms), Pinsir, Kabutops, Natu, Slowking, Qwilfish, Mantine, Seedot (Or evolutions), Shedinja (Or evolutions), Plusle, Altaria (Or evolutions). If you do not have any of those, tell me what you're willing to offer and I'll see what I can do. Thank You!

Author:   shadow1fire
Date:   May 22, 11 at 1:04am (PST)
quote TwinTailedCat
TwinTailedCat i can get you most of those pokemon if i could get some of yours. anything you know is NOT hacked i'd like those but if you don't know about any of them i would stil accept any of them.

Author:   matthewhill4
Date:   May 22, 11 at 1:12am (PST)
quote TwinTailedCat
quote matthewhill4
quote TwinTailedCat
Alright then. You can tell me what Pokemon you would like to trade for the two of those. By the way, what levels are they both, I'd like to know. Thank You!
They are both level 1 and I would love the shiny dragonite and the arceus, even if they are hacked, thanks. Let me know if that'll work

Author:   saimiah
Date:   May 22, 11 at 1:29am (PST)
TwinTailedCat

Is the Staryu shiny? For a non-shiny Staryu, I'm not sure a shiny would be a fair trade. However I can breed you a Pinsir.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.