Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The NeoLeague Dark Gym: Find yourself in the Lurking Darkness! ~Now on Wi-Fi~ - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49445/t1823608-neoleague-dark-gym-find-yourself-in-lurking-darkness-on-wi-fi/

Author:   dilute
Date:   Jan 28, 13 at 8:54am (PST)
Subject:   The NeoLeague Dark Gym: Find yourself in the Lurking Darkness! ~Now on Wi-Fi~
-------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Dark gym, where Nightmares await your arrival.

This gym is finally on Wi-Fi now!

Dark Gym Rules

• You must be a registered member of the Neoleague in order to challenge the Gym.
  • Standard OU rules will be applied. They are:
Sleep Clause:
You can't use sleep inducing moves on your opponent's Pokémon when there's another Pokémon in his/her team asleep. Yawn can't be used to PseudoHaze (make opponent switch) when they have another Pokémon asleep because of you. When the asleep Pokémon awakes or faints, you're free to make another Pokémon of his/her team asleep. Sleeping being caused by Effect Spore or Rest are disconsidered from Sleep Clause.

Species Clause:
Pokémon of the same species cannot be used in the same team. Species is determined by the Pokemon's number in the pokedex.
EX: Porygon-Z and Porygon2 in the same team would not be in violation of the species clause.

Evasion Clause:
You can't use moves that increase your evasion. This also includes moves that lower accuracy such as Mud Slap, Sand-Attack, etc. Avoid the use of Acupressure, it has a 1/7 chance to double your evasion. The abilities Sand Veil and Snow Cloak are also banned under this clause.

OHKO Clause:
OHKO (One Hit KO) moves are not allowed. These moves are:
  • Fissure
  • Guillotine
  • Horn Drill
  • Sheer Cold
Over Hack Clause:
You are prohibited to use any Pokémon that has higher stats than its maximum ability.
EX: Having more than 328 on any stat of Jirachi.
Having more than 510 EVs is also unacceptable. Having hacked moves on a Pokémon is also not allowed.

Uber Clause:
No Uber Pokémon are allowed. To check what is Uber go to This site, if a Pokémon is listed there it cannot be used.

Hax Clause:
No items that involve luck may be used.
Items included in this clause are:
  • Brightpowder
  • Focus Band
  • Lax Incense
  • Lucky Punch
  • Quick Claw
  • Razor Claw
  • Razor Fang
  • Scope lens
  • Stick
Self KO Clause:
You can't use Destiny Bond, Perish Song, Selfdestruct or Explosion to force a tie.

Abilities Clause:
The following abilities are not allowed on any Pokémon.
  • Moody
  • Drizzle + Swift Swim on the same team
Non-Released Clause
Anything that is not available to the general public without hacking is not available for use.
EX: At this time Lightningrod Zapdos is unavailable to the general public without hacking and therefore is not available to use.
  • Disconnection = Instant Loss for you(Unless some specific reason)
  • We will work out a time that will be best for both me and you to battle. If you can't make it at the expected time, don't worry. We'll just reschedule.
  • DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, REVEAL MY TEAM OR STRATEGY TO ANYONE! Doing so will result in a permanent ban from this gym.
  • Do not PM me for Challenges. Post here in the Gym for your challenge.
  • Breaking the battling rules will result in an instant win for me.
Battle Rules
  • Single battle
  • No Restrictions
  • No same pokemon.
  • No special pokemon

Battle Form

If you want to battle me, fill up this form:

@Cool Ayush@
NeoName: @Put your NeoName here@
PO Name: Mention your PO name here
Time Zone: Mention your time zone
Your team of 8:

Battle History

Winners

Fennekin
Geo
FulminatoryFury
Blazing Tempest
dmooney94
FluffySk1lls
supergoji18
Jeevs

Losers

HyphyExodus
Jeevs
Jeevs
ReqRep
RobertF00
Altarion

Gym Vs. Gym

None yet

Gym Badge

As a recognition that you have won this badge, you can put this badge in you signature.

[img]http://www.legendarypokemon.net/images/pokedex/type_dark.gif[/img]

Hope you challenge me soon!

This message was edited on 2013-03-15T11:26:06-07:00.[/color]

Author:   Fennekin
Date:   Jan 28, 13 at 9:11am (PST)
Subject:   re: The NeoLeague Dark Gym: Find yourself in the Lurking Darkness! ~Now on Wi-Fi~
Just to confirm, does this: '6. Only 3 pokemon out of 6' mean that its a 3 vs 3 single battle?

NeoName: Fennekin
PO Name: Fennekin James
Time Zone: GMT +0
Your team of 8: Gyarados, Ninjask, Smeargle, Volcarona, Sableye, Dragonite, Ferrothorn, Jirachi

Date:   Jan 29, 13 at 1:07am (PST)
Subject:   re: The NeoLeague Dark Gym: Find yourself in the Lurking Darkness! ~Now on Wi-Fi~
Fennekin Sorry, its 6 vs 6 only..By mistake.

Okay, meet you online!

Author:   Fennekin
Date:   Jan 29, 13 at 10:15am (PST)
gg, 5-0 to me. look forward to doing a gym vs gym when i get mine going,,,, hopefully

Author:   Jeevs
Date:   Jan 29, 13 at 12:11pm (PST)
coolayush23 make sure you include a list of winners & losers, as well as an overall record in your original post

Author:   HyphyExodus
Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 9:08am (PST)
Coolayush23
Neoname: HyphyExodus
PO name: HyphyExodus
Time Zone: pst GMT -8
Team of 8: Volcarona, Dragonite, Blissey, Jellicent, Gastrodon, Heatran, Forretress, Espeon

Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 9:09am (PST)
HyphyExodus I'm waiting at the PO server

Author:   HyphyExodus
Date:   Jan 31, 13 at 9:15am (PST)
quote Coolayush23
HyphyExodus I'm waiting at the PO server
Oh I actually have to go right now but I should be back in a couple hours

Author:   Geo
Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 1:34am (PST)
Coolayush23
NeoName: Geo
PO Name: NG
Time Zone: GMT+8
Your team of 8: Heracross, Blastoise, Chandelure, Roserade, Zapdos, Bronzong, Snorlax, Mienshao

Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 2:12am (PST)
Geo HyphyExodus
Please specify the timings at which you can be online. You can usually find me on at 15:30 GMT.

Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 2:22am (PST)
Coolayush23
So will now be a good time? Since you posted about 10 minutes ago?
xD

Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 2:26am (PST)
quote Geo
Coolayush23
So will now be a good time? Since you posted about 10 minutes ago?
xD

I'm outta here. Sorry xP

Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 2:28am (PST)
Coolayush23
Oh well, you may want to notify me when you're on and available for battle next time. I'll do the same too. Thanks!

Edit:
Coolayush23
Thanks for the battle! It could have been different if not for the item. 3-0 my win.

Date:   Feb 02, 13 at 7:14am (PST)
So, Geo an me had our gym battle and I lost 3-0 As usual *sigh*
So I'll update the OP.

Author:   FulminatoryFury
Date:   Feb 03, 13 at 12:24am (PST)
Coolayush23
NeoName: FulminatoryFury
PO Name: FulminatoryFury
Time Zone: GMT +11
Your team of 8: Ambipom, Bronzong, Crobat, Ditto, Espeon, Houndoom, Ninetales, Rotom-W

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.