Author:   The Living Angelus
Date:   Jul 14, 12 at 6:33am (PST)
Subject:   Dexter Season 7
-------------------------------------------
Seasons 1 - 5 | Season 6

IMDb - Wikia - Showtime

Series Recap:

Season 7 Info:
On November 21, 2011, Showtime renewed Dexter for both a seventh and eighth season, each consisting of 12 episodes. Showtime officially announced that the 7th season will premiere Sunday, September 30, 2012.

Calista Flockhart has announced that she is guest starring in the opening episode of the seventh season.

These two seasons are planned to feature a story arc spanning across both seasons and there is a possibility Louis Greene's character will be expanded on more. In the premiere episode of Season 7, it will feature a flashback to Deb and Dexter's childhood.

On April 24, it was confirmed that Ray Stevenson will guest star this season, and he is set to play the head of a Russian crime syndicate who arrives in Miami determined to find out who killed one of his associates. Jason Gedrick will appear in a multi-episode arc playing the manager of a Miami-area gentlemen’s club that becomes linked to a high-profile murder case. NBC TV Series Chuck star, Yvonne Strahovski will have a guest role in the upcoming season as well.

Season 7 Trailer:
Showtime unveiled a two minute trailer for the crowd attending the Dexter Panel at the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con.

quote Episode Listing
7x01  "Are You...?" 9/30/12
7x02 "Sunshine and Frosty Swirl" 10/7/12
7x03 "Buck the System" 10/14/12
7x04 "Run" 10/21/12
7x05 "Swim Deep" 10/28/12
7x06 "Do the Wrong Thing" 11/4/12
7x07 "Chemistry" 11/11/12
7x08 "Argentina" 11/18/12
7x09 "Helter Skelter" 11/25/12
7x10 "The Dark... Whatever" 12/2/12
7x11 "Do You See What I See" 12/9/12
7x12 "Surprise Mother*bleep*er" 12/16/12

"NO!"... oh shit, Deb gonna get got! Why didn't he just say he snapped because Travis kidnapped his son and he wanted revenge on the crazy bastard instead of the whole Rita lie he came up with? Main reason I enjoy this series is the laughable excuses he uses to get out of these predicaments, but come on, she caught him red handed, having Travis shrink wrapped the same freakin way she was in Season 1. Surely no hard on she has for her step-brother can get him cleared of this so he just walks casually away with her, his secret dusted, quietly under the rug. I've waited 6 seasons for Dexter to either get caught or for Deb to die. One or the other has to happen eventually. lol

[color=#666666]This message was edited by Golden Miru warrior(21182) on 2012-10-01T04:32:01-07:00.

Author:   Pedigree
Date:   Jul 14, 12 at 7:00am (PST)
Subject:   re: Dexter Season 7
Why can't both happen?

Author:   Golden Miru warrior
Date:   Jul 14, 12 at 10:26am (PST)
I've been waiting for Dexter to fry since somewhere in the middle of the third season and that desire has made it harder and harder to watch the show spin its wheels, barely inching forward. I guess I'd be okay with this season about Deb's death since she's been acted so abysmally (that preview clip for one). Apparently Dexter is going to tell her just about everything he's done over the course of the season.

Author:   Lost_Emily
Date:   Jul 16, 12 at 11:40am (PST)
sooooooooo excited for this! cant believe Deb walked in on him...was bound to happen eventually i suppose. Cant believe she's crushing on her foster brother, crazy bitch

Date:   Aug 16, 12 at 8:28pm (PST)
Showtime unveiled a new two-minute Trailer...

.... And holy balls the part where they bring up the Bay Harbor Butcher being back, Deb finding the blood slides, Dexter fantasizing killing everyone or possibly just unleashing the monster and killing off all of Miami Metro, best season ever? best season ever!

Also, Season 7 One Sheet. Probably will be the DVD/Blu-ray cover too:

Author:   Hell Fire
Date:   Aug 16, 12 at 9:22pm (PST)
Yeah, that was a pretty damn effective trailer. It looks like this season is going to take a HUGE turn, which is what the series needed. Definitely has the potential to be the best season ever!!!

And did Dexter just stab Masuka in the neck?

Author:   boxterford
Date:   Aug 17, 12 at 5:09am (PST)
Thanks for this links i really need this links because i'm big fan of Dexter show rather then other.

Author:   BlackLabel
Date:   Aug 17, 12 at 5:09am (PST)
This is the beginning of the end.. Season 7 will probably be the most action packed season of the lot and will probably see so many main characters get killed off. Anyone that finds out his secret or has a hint of suspicion is probably going to die this season. I think this is lining up to end his affiliation with Miami Metro and to free him up to be a serial killer on the run in Season 8. I'm looking forward to it, should be awesome viewing.

Date:   Aug 17, 12 at 7:43am (PST)
quote Hell Fire
And did Dexter just stab Masuka in the neck?
Yep. Which is why I think he's just fantasizing or dreaming he kills them. Which he'd done before in past seasons. lol. But as BlackLabel and I mentioned, this season Dexter might just kill off most of Miami Metro, Season 8, the final season, he's on the lam, giving into his dark passenger, being the serial killer he was meant to become. Series ends with the death of Dexter, or him finally getting caught. Deb was freaking out throughout that whole trailer and I don't see her going through the entire season questioning what to do with her guilty conscience, at least I hope not as that would be about as boring as it was last season to get to the reveal that Edward James Olmos' character was dead, which I guessed after the very first friggin episode. lmao.

So we have three scenarios to work with: 1) Deb accepts Dexter as their father sort of did despite killing himself over how disgusted it made him after Dex's first kill, 2) Deb can't deal with the murders and gives up Dexter to the police forcing him to run or 3) Dexter kills Deb to keep his secret from everyone. That third one would probably branch off into a whole mess of things for him though. Should be a great final two seasons though.

I would love if they pulled off a fake death or that he was "cured" at the end of the series, then we see him in Europe or somewhere, trying to live a new life, and the episode ends with him looking into the camera, implying he's still the monster, and is about to give into his urges.

Date:   Aug 17, 12 at 7:52am (PST)
Whatever happens to him, we can be sure that moody narration will be with it til the very end. The season 7 finale is apparently titled "Lethal Injection," which could either reference the death penalty or the shot every one of Dex's victims receive.

Author:   auctoria
Date:   Aug 24, 12 at 3:48pm (PST)
I do really enjoy Dexter, finding it the show I always most look forward to coming back on in the TV season and that will never really change but haven't enjoyed the last couple of seasons that much, the last one in particular felt like it was trying to "break ground" with all this spiritual stuff combined with a fight club ending - although that did keep me gripped. I do like how the story is progressing and can't wait for this series like the rest!

Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 7:52am (PST)
I love fan-art so much sometimes

Author:   micky011
Date:   Sep 08, 12 at 6:12am (PST)
Dexter Season 7 is such best season. I watched this Season and i like it. Dexter is my favorite Tv show .

Author:   Pedigree
Date:   Sep 08, 12 at 6:27am (PST)
Awesome mang.

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 9:38pm (PST)
Bump to remind everyone Season premiere starts this Sunday. Can't wait.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.