Here we are, less than a month away from seeing Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, and Ubisoft is taking these last few weeks to push the game's multiplayer aspect. A new trailer released today shows us a bit more action sequences from the game's competitive side, but it's not exactly direct footage.
A few key points:
- Up to 12 players in 6 Vs 6 matches for a fast-paced, intense online experience
- 4 game modes: Conflict, Saboteur, Decoy, Siege -- focused on objectives and cooperation
- Select from 3 classes: Rifleman, Engineer and Scout
- Unlock new gear to battle online across 10 maps
- Gain XP points to level up, customize and progress your character
- Gather intel on enemies’ positions and seamlessly share it with teammates
- Use the suppression system to pin enemies down while teammates flank
Now the multiplayer beta, which is set to begin April 19, will offer console gamers an small taste of the "Conflict" and "Saboteur" modes, plus all three classes and the "Pipeline" and "Mill" maps.
Multiplayer trailer - YouTube