Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Morrowind Board :: Introduce Yourselves - page 8

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/480/t93157-morrowind-board-introduce-yourselves/8.htm

Author:   Saint7515
Date:   Sep 11, 04 at 1:14am (PST)
Subject:   re: Morrowind Board :: Introduce Yourselves
-------------------------------------------
Hello! im Saint! call me Saint! ive only been on neoseeker a while, but ive been playing morrowind longer!

Author:   Cheese12
Date:   Sep 29, 04 at 10:58pm (PST)
Hey I'm Cheese, I've got a lvl 21 Thief Wood Elf and i haven't even got close to killing any main boss of any sort, where does everybody find there ebony and who knows of any (traders, armourers or anything) that have like 10000 septums so i can get rid of me big ticket items and have some $$$$$ to spend

Author:   red dragoon
Date:   Oct 04, 04 at 12:55pm (PST)
Hi i'm red dragoon... you can just call me red if you want

Anyway i hope to have some good conversations with you all!

Author:   whitestripe19
Date:   Oct 05, 04 at 2:14am (PST)
welcome red dragon and you may also want to check out the goty year forum in xbox as that also talks about morrowind with other pc gamers like me.

Author:   immyownenemy
Date:   Oct 13, 04 at 6:45pm (PST)
My names IMMYOWNENEMY, a name spread throughout LiveJournal, Unreal Tournament and several other things.

I bought Morrowind about three weeks ago, sold it a week later in return for GOTY edition. All I did for two weeks was start new games, I was never satisfied.

I started properly yersterday however, I'm a lvl 15 female Imperial and I love this game!

Author:   Cripp_Walker
Date:   Nov 17, 04 at 1:32am (PST)
Cripp_Walker

Hey im Cripp_Walker, nothing much to say so….

Author:   Greyfalcon309
Date:   Nov 21, 04 at 2:16am (PST)
I go by many names. Just use Greyfalcon for now. I've had Morrowind for about 3 months, and I love it.

Author:   Coley
Date:   Nov 27, 04 at 10:04am (PST)
Hello chaps,I'm from England,old bean, wot, wot and all that. Anyway, I'm Coley (Colleen,24 yrs) and I'm a bit new to this forum but I've been playing Morrowind for ages. As I am a mum, I don't get much time to play it and I have only just killed Dagoth Ur so now I'm checking out Solsthseim. I now find that every game I play I'm always comparing them to morrowind. Of course, Morrowind comes out top in my opinion.

Author:   Elivagar
Date:   Dec 30, 04 at 5:12am (PST)
Hey my names cady (pronounced kadie) and im on here alot ive got a question its called mods!! so check it out!!!! my comp wont let me login so im just elivagar for now my char

level-64
race-high elf/vampire
birth sign-atronark (spelling??)
class-mage
all of "her" armor
black hands dagger

Author:   JCson33
Date:   Jan 09, 05 at 8:02am (PST)
i was and still am a prety cool really smart and physically atractive guy who is 19 has a girl i love and a life that is ok but not great nor to bad. i have had time in my life were everyone i love starts to dis like me mostly when i get addicted to some hobby of mine. ( rap music, basketball, lacrosse, then the big one YU-GI-OH!) the big one almost made me lose all of my friends and almost made me miss the chance to meat the girl i now am in love with. well enough about the stupid stuff that has nothing to do with the game. i was trying to set the grounds for this. when im in im all in and i want to be all in but i cant seem to start right i hate PMs and e-ails i like talk to people to IM's are the way to go i am JCson33 on AOL to IM me and help me please. well hi and bye im going ot try to come up with another character that i will give up on tomorrow.

Author:   surg
Date:   Jan 23, 05 at 9:55pm (PST)
Hi. I'm surg, I played elder scrolls morrowind, tribunial, and bloodmoon thru about 3 times. It's a great game!!! If anyone has any questions I would be more than happy to help.

Author:   ph34rme
Date:   Jan 25, 05 at 8:24am (PST)
Hey all, I'm ph34rme (Baphomet in Morrowind.)
I am a level 104 Dunmer with just over 64,000 drakes in my possession. All of my skills are at 100 except for hand-to-hand, alchemy and mysticism.
I have been playing Morrowing for around 1750 hours now, and have just started to get into modding.

I am currently working on "Baal Stronghold," a house in NW Balmora that features an alchemy room, battle room, private quarters, instant travel to several locations and 2 secret area with clues that require a bit of research.
Feel free to email me on camtheman911@hotmail.com to check it out.

That's all, folks.

Author:   Sera71
Date:   Jun 02, 05 at 3:25pm (PST)
hi people!
as you can see my name is Sera, and I'm a huge TES fan (no kidding)!

Btw, I'm at the mages guild in vivec right now. I just got myself an enchanted ring. I'm also a warlock in the mages guild.
Anyways, it's cool to be a member for Neoseeker... keep joining!

~Sera

Author:   Dragonbieng
Date:   Jun 30, 05 at 2:02pm (PST)
Hey I'm Dragonbieng I have played morrowwind for a while but I don't play a whole lot I think it is a little hard but I think alot of games are hard so if I say it's hard don't listen to me but if I say it's easy u need to listen to me

Author:   Nashra
Date:   Jul 26, 05 at 10:09am (PST)
im NASHRA you can call me NASH or w.e not that it will take long to type NASHRA i am a complete gaming nerd i have never beat morrowind and i have only one reason i keep restarting cuz i want to find EVERYTHING RIGHT AWAY so its taking me a while to get ANYWHERE i must learn where EVERYTHING is in ALL MY GAMES

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.