Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Morrowind Board :: Introduce Yourselves - page 6

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/480/t93157-morrowind-board-introduce-yourselves/6.htm

Author:   Neras
Date:   Mar 05, 03 at 3:55pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Morrowind Board :: Introduce Yourselves
-------------------------------------------
Ya got the game now then? It's an amazing game! You'll enjoy it - if ya need any help, we're here!

Author:   MoonBlade
Date:   Mar 06, 03 at 8:04pm (PST)
hey this is MoonBlade, i just got the game for xbox so i dunno if its any diff then yalls pc versions but anyways the graphics look AWESOME and its pretty badass game, i also bought the stragety guide but they helps alil bit , doesn't really help tell u how to make your char BADASS.

im currently a lvl 4 Redguard (protector) basically a warrior who has conjuration has his minor skills so hopefully when i summon pets they will help and not die
I
Anyways i just killed Ravirr and the armorer in Balmora and i took all of there weapons armor and sold it which prolly made me like a 5-10k profit. I have the Demon Katana or whatever the freak its called (long sword) i got the Devil Spear , i have orcish curiress and orcish boots and the rest is steel and i have a Dreagh Helm (don't know hwo to spell it) it looked nice with meduim and armor rating of 55

Author:   salvatore_leone
Date:   Mar 14, 03 at 7:36pm (PST)
Hey guys, I am salvatore_leone, but my real name is richard. I just got a copy of Morrowind today and it totally kicks ass, even though I don't really know what I am doing at the moment, anyway, I am 17 and from the north east of england from a smoggy town called Middlesbrough, I like listening to punk and playing RPGS, particulary MMORPG's and i also like skateboarding... That pretty much sums me up.

Author:   Neras
Date:   Mar 15, 03 at 2:03pm (PST)
Welcome! I'm also Richard, and I'm from Leeds. Ya need any help with the game, feel free to ask.

Author:   xc_gumby
Date:   Aug 11, 03 at 5:10pm (PST)
Hey I'm back, last year I was on neoseeker all the time but then I couldnt it cause my brother took the computer to college. So now I got a new computer and start playing Morrowind again. I love it so much. To tell a little about me, I like punk, Stephan Kings my favorite author, and I run a lot.

Author:   Beo
Date:   Aug 11, 03 at 9:14pm (PST)
I just started playing morrowind again, it took alot of time to get all my old plugins back, and some new ones, i always seem to come back to this game.

Author:   master_ling
Date:   Aug 15, 03 at 6:44pm (PST)
hi i am master_ling aka dan. i have the game for xbox and i am waiting for the f****ing ups guy to bring me my morrowind for pc.its taking so long infact i tihnk that b***** on ebay sent in snail mail and just chared me extra. that a** hole.. o well.

Author:   Saracen1
Date:   Aug 30, 03 at 4:12am (PST)
Hi i'm Saracen, i'm usually on the Xbox Morrowind forum.
i'm getting a new supercharged PC, so i might actually be able to run TES3 on it, can't wait to make some plug-ins...

Author:   xc_gumby
Date:   Aug 30, 03 at 2:25pm (PST)
quote Saracen1
Hi i'm Saracen, i'm usually on the Xbox Morrowind forum.
i'm getting a new supercharged PC, so i might actually be able to run TES3 on it, can't wait to make some plug-ins...
Yea thats what I did too. The plugins make the game great with the Construction Set.

Author:   Elite
Date:   Oct 20, 03 at 10:24pm (PST)
Yo all, wanna know wether I should get this game?

Hi DC

Author:   Cheesysoapopra
Date:   Oct 22, 03 at 5:02am (PST)
If you can spare a few hundred (or more) hours of your life.. then yes!

Author:   deusdragon
Date:   Mar 19, 04 at 4:45am (PST)
Ok, I'm deusdragon, and I've had Morrowind for Xbox for about six months now, but I've finally found the Morrowind Game of the Year edition, so I'm all RPG rejuvinated. If anyone has any tips and tricks, I'm more than willing to learn.

Author:   razurkiel
Date:   Mar 19, 04 at 1:06pm (PST)
quote deusdragon
Ok, I'm deusdragon, and I've had Morrowind for Xbox for about six months now, but I've finally found the Morrowind Game of the Year edition, so I'm all RPG rejuvinated. If anyone has any tips and tricks, I'm more than willing to learn.
Save often!

Author:   deusdragon
Date:   Mar 20, 04 at 1:33am (PST)
Every time I enter a new town, enter a cave/cavern/mine, and every time I get ready to try something risky (like steal weapons from an armorer) I save. Not to mention when I rest from a big battle or something like that. I've saved more in this game alone than in the multitudes of other games I've played combined.

Author:   morrowman
Date:   Mar 20, 04 at 5:52pm (PST)
hi, im morrowman. i got this game about a year ago and got hooked. i have now beaten the main quest and the bloodmoon and tribunal quests and now im playing around with the construction set, which isnt as easy as they say it is

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.