Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Morrowind Board :: Introduce Yourselves - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/480/t93157-morrowind-board-introduce-yourselves/4.htm

Author:   bushidan
Date:   Jul 26, 02 at 9:32pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Morrowind Board :: Introduce Yourselves
-------------------------------------------
Was up all! Name is Bushidan as in Bushido Dan = Warrior Dan and my character is a battlemage. I've been a fan of the Elder Scrolls series since Daggerfall and with Morrowind am as addicted as ever! Hope the game is going well for you all and I'll be talking to you all again soon I'm sure.

Author:   I_Eated_The_Purple_B
Date:   Aug 01, 02 at 1:23am (PST)
howdy all my name is ????? and i have a lvl 18 knight nord...he has max proficency in axe, and has 100 strength, also he has a longsword and light armor skill of about 80. he has a complete set of glass armor, and a ebony longsword. Also he has this nifty ring called the chameleon ring, its nifty for stealing stuff. your the camel!

Author:   lord_nutsack
Date:   Aug 02, 02 at 8:25pm (PST)
hello all, like berries i also have nord, lvl 27 knight, w/ max proficency in axe, long sword, and block. ive never reall gotten into rpgs until this game, hell i never used to play d&d or anything like that. but this game has changed everything. the possibilites are endless!

Author:   Diablo987
Date:   Aug 03, 02 at 3:52pm (PST)
Hi, I'm Diablo, im an assasin

Author:   BarryCMagic
Date:   Aug 05, 02 at 7:29pm (PST)
Hello everyone. I'm Barry and my character is Tyria a level 51 Wood Elf Assassin. Thieves Guild - Master Thief, Fighters Guild - Guildmaster, House Hlaalu - Grandmaster, Imperial Legion - Knight of the Imperial Dragon, Morag Tong - Grandmaster, Mages Guild - Master Magician, Imperial Cult - Invoker. Off the top of my head I can't remember my stats. For my fellow X-Boxers out there...Rock On! And you PC guys rock as well. I have both versions.

Author:   xc_gumby
Date:   Aug 15, 02 at 12:50am (PST)
hey everyone. you could call me gumby. I started with a orc crusader, and figured it wasnt gonna work out, so I started at a Khijit theif. I'm noe at level 16. I'm in the theives guild and house hlaalu. I dont like doing blades quest cause you dont get money from him:( I usually like to walk around, and explore if the jobs get boring. I'm almost onto my 3rd and final stage of my stronghold!

Author:   Matthias
Date:   Aug 17, 02 at 11:44pm (PST)
I am Legolas Saint Woodelf Level 1 very rich considering i'm only level one about 3,000 gold. Hlaalu Lawman.had game for two months. I have started about six new files. (could't find what kind of character i should be i think i like this one).

Author:   Blackout2000
Date:   Aug 18, 02 at 5:58am (PST)
Hello, my name is Lord Nerevar, i'm an orc adventurer lvl 41, with maxed heavy armor, long blade, blunt weapon & axe. I am Grandmaster at the Fighter's Guild & Hlaalu & i defeated Dagoth Ur yesterday.

Author:   jem2006
Date:   Aug 18, 02 at 10:27pm (PST)
Hi.. my name is Jem... I just started Morrowind.. and I'm not really into gaming, but this game is sweet. I am playing a breton battlemage.. she is only at level 4... but i don't play that much per time.. i hope i'm not as addicted when I go to school a couple weeks.. that would not be good for my gpa...........................

Author:   flacky
Date:   Sep 10, 02 at 7:22pm (PST)
hi, im flacky. i have just recently purchased morrowind and am a wood elf, and it rocks!!

Author:   Neras
Date:   Sep 10, 02 at 7:43pm (PST)
Welcome Flacky!

If ya need any help, there are lots of us confused people around here, and then there's Chibon. If ya wanna save time, you'd best ask Chibon, rather than us.

Author:   Faramir
Date:   Sep 11, 02 at 6:08pm (PST)
Hello everybody!

I Am Faramir and i am an lvl 2 dark elf battlemage.And how do you level fast?

Author:   xc_gumby
Date:   Sep 11, 02 at 9:10pm (PST)
Get yourself a couple of restore health potions. Go to Ald' Ruhn, head east along the path till you get to ghostfence. Then follow it till you get to the tower of dusk. Go in there and look for the smith on the lower level. Theres glass armour all over the place. Steal it (make sure you have some sneak) Go to the mudcrab south east of Suran and sell the armour. Go to trainers and level up

I'm not sure if your sneak skill is high enough or if you will die alond the trip to ghostagte. I did this when I was a level 5 Khijit theif, so I had no trouble. If you look around, you'll find expensive items. Get them if there easier to get and just get a lot of money

This message was edited by xc_gumby on Sep 12 2002.

Author:   xenobird
Date:   Sep 26, 02 at 12:47am (PST)
My name is Xenobird and my character's name is Zurn. He's a Dark Elf. He's a Hlaalu Grandmaster, Fighter's Guild Master, Mage's Guild Arch-Mage, Thieves Guild Master Thief, Imperial Legion's Knight of the Imperial Dragon, Imperial Cult's Primate, and Tribunal Temple's Patriarch. He doesn't want to join the Morag Tong. He is just completing the map, buying and creating spells, and enchanting items right now. He's also almost through the main quest and he's almost finished all Shrine and Misc quests. I'm gonna miss him when this is over.

Author:   J Villeneuve
Date:   Sep 26, 02 at 7:31am (PST)
quote xenobird
My name is Xenobird and my character's name is Zurn. He's a Dark Elf. He's a Hlaalu Grandmaster, Fighter's Guild Master, Mage's Guild Arch-Mage, Thieves Guild Master Thief, Imperial Legion's Knight of the Imperial Dragon, Imperial Cult's Primate, and Tribunal Temple's Patriarch. He doesn't want to join the Morag Tong. He is just completing the map, buying and creating spells, and enchanting items right now. He's also almost through the main quest and he's almost finished all Shrine and Misc quests. I'm gonna miss him when this is over.
What level is Your character?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.