Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Morrowind Board :: Introduce Yourselves - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/480/t93157-morrowind-board-introduce-yourselves/3.htm

Author:   WoundWeaver
Date:   Jul 12, 02 at 7:16pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Morrowind Board :: Introduce Yourselves
-------------------------------------------
Hello all. My name is WoundWeaver and I am an RPG-aholic. But I am ok with it.(Although others in my household may not be.) When I was younge, D&D first came out and yes, I had a serious problem with that one as well. I used to dream of D&D style games that could be on computers where you could play the game by yourself as well as keep you honest in your gameplay. Not that I ever cheated, ever... The closest I got was writing a program on my TSR-80 that did all the dice rolling and percentages for me. It was pretty cool at the time to just enter AC and applicable bonuses and see if you hit and how much damage occured. Since Morrowind is a taboo subject at home I am glad to have this forum to get my fix.

Author:   chibon
Date:   Jul 16, 02 at 12:18pm (PST)
Hello,
My name is chibon I'm the moderator of this site. Sorry I've been gone but guam was slammed by a typhoon and the island was out of power and the lines were messed up and still are. I'm still here but if I disappear it's not my fault and will be back as soon as possible.

Author:   Gary
Date:   Jul 18, 02 at 2:39pm (PST)
I'm gary15. I just recently got this game and I'm pretty hooked. I'm currently using a nord whos level 21. Anyway I'lme from modding.

Author:   Fljotsdale
Date:   Jul 19, 02 at 10:49am (PST)
Hiya, I'm Fljotsdale. Yeah - awkward name, but I like it, lol! It was the name of a place in Icelandic history. I'm English, btw. From the so-called United Kingdom.

I'm female, aged 65 (yes really!) and I have been waiting for this game since I played Daggerfall to death.

I have not yet completed Morrowind, mainly because I get dissatisfied with my characters and have to start over with a new one. My current char is a Dark Elf female, Combat based but with Magic and Stealth well represented in Major and Minor skills.
I'm pretty much of a hack 'n slash player but I like magic and stealth skills as well, and usually use magic for non-attack purposes, so she has Alteration and Restoration as Major skills, and Destruction is in Misc. Security, Longblade and Speechcraft are her other Major skills. I feel pretty happy with this char - now level 8, when I usually ditch them - so I think I may finish the game with her.

Author:   razurkiel
Date:   Jul 19, 02 at 11:49am (PST)
Well, I think that's cool and I hope that I still enjoy gaming, like you do, for many years to came.

Author:   Fljotsdale
Date:   Jul 19, 02 at 11:10pm (PST)
Nice to meet you, razurkiel! I hope you do, too. I play PnP on-line too!

Author:   SaiyanPrince
Date:   Jul 21, 02 at 1:24am (PST)
Hi. I'm SaiyanPrince. In-Game my character is a tigerish kajiit at level 61, a councilor in house hlaalu a socond stage stronghold, about 65,000 septims and one heck of an armory. I like to make plug-ins to give my character special bonuses, better weapons, better armor, easier skill level-up, and easier faction level-up. I've had about 20-30 different files, and done tons of things in them. my favorite thing was being a vampire and killing everybody.

I love this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Author:   Smoke
Date:   Jul 21, 02 at 3:12am (PST)
Welcome to the forum SaiyanPrince! Hope you enjoy staying with us and possibley help us out with some discovery's.

And from what I read, you like the vampirism plugins.. Have you found a 'Soul Reaver' Plugin to where you get the wraith blade? (Legacy of Kain stuff, ignore if you dunno)

Author:   razurkiel
Date:   Jul 22, 02 at 12:54pm (PST)
I assume this is PC talk, anyway Saiyanprince you speek we listen!!!

Author:   Aeris
Date:   Jul 22, 02 at 10:40pm (PST)
Hi there

I JUST GOT MORROWIND!!!!!!!
AAAAAHHHHH!
I LOVE IT

sooo smooth

Very Good graphics, and style!
I have yust started, But I really like it

LOL,....almost forgot to introduce myself,
I'm Lill-Beate, but you can call me Aeris,....(some call me 'lill')
Oh..And yea,... I'm from the boring and cold place called Norway, so please excuse my english sometimes hehe...

I'll try to get the time to post here more.

This message was edited by Aeris on Jul 22 2002.

Date:   Jul 22, 02 at 10:51pm (PST)
Welcome to the forum Aeris. I think you will find everyone here easy to get along with and helpful. I hope you enjoy it here.

Author:   Aeris
Date:   Jul 22, 02 at 11:03pm (PST)
thanks Chibon

I will try checking around this forum's post's and such.

Hope I'd get the time to stay and post in this cool forum, and get to know you guys

...(Hmm... this is not of any importaince, but hehe, if "Morrowind" was spelled "Morrovind", it would mean:"fun,wind" in Norwegian )..

Author:   J Villeneuve
Date:   Jul 23, 02 at 8:59am (PST)
My name is J Villeneuve... Morrowind is my first RPG.... It is awesome... I haven't played any other games of the series...but this is a great game, and I will get the new ones when the come out....By the way, this forum is great! Keep up the good work!

Author:   Jeevan
Date:   Jul 23, 02 at 11:37am (PST)
I haven't posted here? Anyway, hi, my name is Jeevan!
Although I hardly play the game, I might get back into it (if my computer lets me).

Edit: Ah, it was in a different thread in the forum, hehe ^^;

This message was edited by Jeevan on Jul 23 2002.

Date:   Jul 23, 02 at 12:13pm (PST)
Welcome Jeevan you can pm me if you have problems we'll get it to work one way or another. Where there is a will there is a way.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.