Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Morrowind Board :: Introduce Yourselves - page 11

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/480/t93157-morrowind-board-introduce-yourselves/11.htm

Author:   Mfable
Date:   Jul 30, 07 at 8:37am (PST)
Subject:   re: Morrowind Board :: Introduce Yourselves
-------------------------------------------
Im scott (scotty in morrowind) i have the game of the year edition for computer and the book that has walkthroughs for every quest in morrowind, tribunal, and bloodmoon so if you need help just pm me.

Author:   Ashlander_ITA
Date:   Nov 03, 07 at 1:55pm (PST)
Hello to everyone! This is Ashl@nder, another Morrowind addict from years. New in the forum, but owner of a Great main character (I've started a few more): Ronin, Nord Warrior, 67° level, House Redoran archmaster and more. Playing the GOTY edition, almost finish even Tribunal and bloodmood, but Still reaching the last duel with Dagoth Ur: many thanks to this forum for the help, I was stuck in the game...

Author:   LlamaBoy
Date:   Dec 17, 07 at 11:36am (PST)
Im jarrah, or LlamaBoy(for no reason), I played Morrowind for a few months, getting hardly any sleep. Morrowind annoyed me beacuse i could never make the right character and would start all over again. I everntually made the correct character, but as i had done the same things over and over, couldnt play it again.

Author:   rurebw
Date:   Jan 30, 08 at 10:20pm (PST)
Hey my name's chip and I got a level 27 khajiit with full enchanted glass 100 spell absorbtion,bow of shadows and a custom blade "shadowbane"

This game rocks!

Author:   Euphoric
Date:   Feb 23, 08 at 4:38am (PST)
hey everyone...im Euphoric. my old account was BoganKing but i decided that an 8 year old alias was getting slightly outdated so i have moved on.

Author:   Djdunn256
Date:   Jul 31, 08 at 3:12pm (PST)
Hello i am Djdunn256 and i have both Oblivion and morrowind. its been a while since i've played Morrowind and i am looking forward to play it again.

Author:   the fork
Date:   Aug 30, 08 at 6:35pm (PST)
hi im the fork, i've played morrowind for years and i just joined the forum recently my most recent charectar is a khajit stealth custom class and I like sheogorath

Author:   Dark_Manatee
Date:   Sep 07, 08 at 3:32am (PST)
Hello. I know this thread is practically dead and all, but I thought I'd introduce myself anyway, seeing as I do have the PC version.
Yeah ... I'm Dark Manatee. Hi.

Author:   Dragoonchild
Date:   Dec 22, 08 at 4:09am (PST)
Hi..noticed the thread for this awesome game, decided to introduce myself. Have the xbox GOTY Version, and have over 700 hours logged (Had this game for a long time)

So yeah..

Rawr @ Cookies

Author:   Times New Roman
Date:   Dec 22, 08 at 4:49am (PST)
Hello there. I'm Times New Roman. After many years, my love of this awesome game is still strong (even after the release of Oblivion). I play many characters, my favourite of which is a Altmer mage. And that's about it...

Thankyou and goodnight!

Author:   MikeyValentine93
Date:   Feb 22, 09 at 5:26pm (PST)
heya....I'm MikeyValentine93, or just Mikey....whichever.

I run my own Official php Site for TES Games and a little Fallout as well.. (Morrowind is my fav though.) We just started up, and most of us are modders for the game itself.

http://thevalentineempire.com/forums/index.php

Heh heh...I also host modding contests...so be prepared.

Author:   nillocjames
Date:   Feb 22, 09 at 5:40pm (PST)
Im just a small time TES fan.

I help run the site mikey there advertised.

Ill expand on the contests, he has botha modding contest and writing contest start yesterday.

So now is the time to join.

Author:   MrGrimm
Date:   Apr 20, 09 at 12:15pm (PST)
I'm MrGrimm.

My character is a level 58 bosmer named Dravren, a sneaky fella he is, and he's the leader of the Morag Tong, along with the Thieves Guild. He's almost maxed out on many stats, but he still has a lot to go. Currently, he is searching Daedric ruins for treasures to sell at Mournhold for gold to use for training. Still hasn't gotten around to that Nerevarine thing though.

Author:   ikiyahmae
Date:   Apr 29, 09 at 12:33am (PST)
Hi... I just found an old copy of this game and now I'm breaking it in. Just started... I hope you can help a noob like me

(Though I am familiar will ES4 )

Author:   Nerevar Himself
Date:   Jun 06, 09 at 1:05am (PST)
Hi, I'm Nerevar Himself () and I've been playing Morrowind, on and off, since '05, and modding since '07 I guess

I've just joined these forums, in hope of getting better response than on the PES forums - which has almost died
I know a lot (I think so lol) about scipting in Morrowind, so feel free to ask me about scripting-oriented stuff

Well, and I can add that I live in Norway
Hmm... Well, that's me!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.