Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Morrowind Board :: Introduce Yourselves - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/480/t93157-morrowind-board-introduce-yourselves/

Author:   Kuldahar
Date:   Jun 15, 02 at 4:37pm (PST)
Subject:   Morrowind Board :: Introduce Yourselves
-------------------------------------------
Hi guys! Just so that we don't remain nameless and identity-less in here, why don't we introduce each other? Just write anythin' that you want to say about yourself, about the game, and where you are in the game.. or anything else.

Btw, I'm Kuldahar. You can call me Khul and I've been in Neoseeker for more than 6 months already. I just got the game runnin' and I'm lookin' forward to enjoying it. I hope y'all veterans can help a noob like me.

Author:   chibon
Date:   Jun 15, 02 at 9:53pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Morrowind Board :: Introduce Yourselves
My name is chibon check my profile if you have any questions about me. I'm writing a quest faq for this game. It's in the faq guide section.

Author:   Smoke
Date:   Jun 17, 02 at 12:00am (PST)
Hello, I'm Smoke, long time Elder Scroll fan since 1996 when Daggerfall came out, recently I purchased Morrowind and I belive that it lives up to the Elder Scroll ways: Revolutionary gameplay, the true form of "Go anywhere do anything", plenty of weapons, guilds galore, and now even better with the construction set!

Author:   Kuldahar
Date:   Jun 17, 02 at 1:03am (PST)
Welcome Smoke! Hehehe.. The TES surely is a great addition. I hope some of the people will come up with some good works.

Author:   Kendrak
Date:   Jun 17, 02 at 5:27am (PST)
Hello.
I'm a morrowind adict. This is the first RPG i've ever realy gotten into since the Space Quest games 8 years ago

I just became an oprative witht the Blades.

I'm trying to get thru the game, with some of your help

Author:   razurkiel
Date:   Jun 17, 02 at 3:59pm (PST)
Hi you know my name, wasup? I really don't know if I belong here, I purchased Morrowind for the Xbox. Sorry. Anyway I just started playing, this is my first full blown RPG. What a game. Anyway, I am a thief, going by the same name, and I currently belong to the thieve's guild, the mage's guild, although I have a feeling that won't be for too long, the assassin's guild, the fighters guild sort of and I think there might be one more.

Author:   chibon
Date:   Jun 17, 02 at 4:05pm (PST)
Of course you belong here:D thats why I gave you guys a link. Welcome and looking forward to seeing you in the future.

Date:   Jun 17, 02 at 4:08pm (PST)
Ah, you just made my day. The only thing now that could bring me down is if I get fired from work, for being online visiting neoseeker. I am so glad I found this site.

Author:   Dubhlachan
Date:   Jun 17, 02 at 6:37pm (PST)
Hey there, I got the game for father's day and I haven't been able to stop playing it. Right now I'm working on the theif jobs (going to get that key Tonight), and pretty much stealing from houses to raise money to buy spells and train. I'm playing a Breton Nightblade.

Date:   Jun 17, 02 at 6:44pm (PST)
Join up with the thieves man we're on a roll here. It is nice to see that not everyone wants to hack and slash their way to fame. Are you talking about the mansion owners key, cause it can get pretty interesting. I am curious in your approach.

Author:   felix barbosa
Date:   Jun 17, 02 at 7:26pm (PST)
names Felix (on this site and in the game) - Redgrave - level 4 THIS GAME IS THE FREAKING BOMB! I hate to admit i almost returned this game cause i was so overwhelmed in the beginning. Now im starting to explore and make a name for myself and its a beautiful thing knowing that everything is all on me (meaning none of you are having the same experience but yet your having an enjoyable experience all the same... or at least should be!)

thus far im down with the: Blades, fighters guild, and mages guild.... was a member of the theives guild till i robbed and killed one of the member; so is life.

favorite mission so far? collecting a bounty on 4 outlaws near the ebony mines.

Date:   Jun 17, 02 at 7:30pm (PST)
P.S. i cant get down with the theives raz... not to say i dont rob people. Its just i dont think they trust me being that... I ran up in thier H.Q. and merc'd a few of'em

Author:   atomicbunny
Date:   Jun 18, 02 at 2:13am (PST)
hi i'm atomicbunny. I've had morrowind for about a month, and it has already caused a slight, but noticable dent in my GPA. I have spent most of my time trying to complete my map (almost there!!!!) but as of late, I have been hunting vampires (they are a lot more common then you might think) and making serious bank in the soul gem business. Ilook forward to giving/recving help form all of you

Date:   Jun 18, 02 at 11:46am (PST)
P.S. i cant get down with the theives raz... not to say i dont rob people. Its just i dont think they trust me being that... I ran up in thier H.Q. and merc'd a few of'em

S'lright dude, I thought the mage's would turn me into a frog for offing one of their students, turns out he couldn't rat me out anyway, so I'm back with the pack. Hey felix, you can't find anyone to take the bounty off your head/

Date:   Jun 19, 02 at 12:23pm (PST)
I dont "think" so Raz. So far i've noticed that if you incur a bounty in the line of duty (on a mission), i think the guild you were working for (depending on how needless the killing was) will cover your bounty - on one mission where i had to collect a bounty. The person that owed $$$ didnt want to pay, so i killed her and took the $$$. anyway, it didnt get reported, therefore there was no bounty, but when i got back to the guild i could swear that they said they would cover the expenses of any bounty i received???? weird!

Anyway, If you have a high bounty that you cant pay, go stash your belongings and turn yourself in. I also noticed that if your bounty gets to hight (say $7000). They wont offer you the liberty to pay it or offer to take you to jail - they will just kill you on sight

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.