Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Team advice - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/47926/t1687556-team-advice/

Author:   Metal Shadow
Date:   Oct 06, 11 at 1:01am (PST)
Subject:   Team advice
-------------------------------------------
I have this awesome Demon at arms that is level 23 and has won me a good bit of boss fights. My question is, Is it worth it to synasize it into a Dhuran. I still need to beat the S rank challenge and I have my king cureslime with cure all, wisdom boost 3, and some other skill thats perfect for change. And i have a Tyranasaur (spelling is wrong) who has Ice 2 Attack boost 2 and a other skill to get the most out of my levels skill point wise. Any advice would be helpful.

Other questions
1) how do i get the Cleric skill set?
2) how do i get the warrior skill set?

Author:   seanflynn
Date:   Oct 06, 11 at 1:17am (PST)
Subject:   re: Team advice
All I can say is use this...hope it helps it has skill search Xp

http://www.woodus.com/den/games/dqm5ds/skillsandtraitssearch.php

Date:   Oct 06, 11 at 1:21am (PST)
The link can help me locate what skills are in a set, but if i need to know where to find the skill set it is lacking. And I also could use some help with the monsters themselfs as the link wont help me there. I need Human thinking.

Author:   Dragon_Rider
Date:   Oct 06, 11 at 7:25am (PST)
i also had a demon at arms at that time, i did synth it into a dhuran and it was a good choice, give it the champion skill set or something similar that gives it attack spells. dhuran is much stronger than demon at arms, only thing that is better about the demon at arms is the trait double trouble, i myself made another one later in the game, because if that trait, good for buffs. the cleric skill is one that a king slime has, you can find these at night at the albatross amongst the other slimes. if you havent got the warriors scroll, KEEP THE DEMON AT ARMS! do the monster scout proficiency test in the arena, its run by the mud mannequin, no. 10 is get a demon at arms and im pretty sure the warriors scroll is the prize for doing it

Author:   SpikyHead55
Date:   Oct 06, 11 at 4:36pm (PST)
all the stuff dragon said is true,BUT personally when i got the demon at arms i kept it,as it was one of my favourites,so when the day came when i got a great dragon(u can get a great dragon by combining a drakularge and a simple wild boarfish)and combined them i got one of the most powerful monsters i have today.....dracolord :rank s
so id keep the demon at arms for a great dragon

Date:   Oct 08, 11 at 3:15am (PST)
I just beat the first story line and have no clue what to do. I synthizied the Dhuran, after getting the warrior scroll. Now I am working on getting my other hitter from demon at arms to Great dragon. Any advice to get some good monsters? And how could i get some seeds of skill easy. Any suggestions Spikyhead55?

Date:   Oct 08, 11 at 3:51am (PST)
i would suggest training up your monsters in the metal menagerie then fighting leonyx for the second time to go to dark world and then eventually the land of light, i would think an easy way to get seeds of skill would be just to go to an area, grab all the items and then go to another area and grab everything, since all the leaves and blue chests respawn once you leave the area. just keep synthing until you find some good monsters, try scouting living statues at bemusoleum when its raining, and also check out dragons den for synth ideas and how to do it.

Date:   Oct 08, 11 at 3:53am (PST)
well metal....seeds of skills are hard to come by,except when u complete the item shop(i did)and buy em,im not too sure where to find em but i can help u with ur monster problem,whatever monster u want/need u can find the recipe from here:

http://www.woodus.com/den/games/dqm5ds/synthesizing.php

and if u need specifics like which monsters r the best,im ur guy,just cuz im probably the best dqmj2 player in this forum(no offence to any1 else)also, if u have wi-fi, put ur friend code in the friend code thread

Author:   brandon szucs
Date:   Oct 09, 11 at 4:48am (PST)
quote Metal Shadow
I have this awesome Demon at arms that is level 23 and has won me a good bit of boss fights. My question is, Is it worth it to synasize it into a Dhuran. I still need to beat the S rank challenge and I have my king cureslime with cure all, wisdom boost 3, and some other skill thats perfect for change. And i have a Tyranasaur (spelling is wrong) who has Ice 2 Attack boost 2 and a other skill to get the most out of my levels skill point wise. Any advice would be helpful.

Other questions
1) how do i get the Cleric skill set?
2) how do i get the warrior skill set?

it's not worth synthasing that really tough monster i say beat the rank s first the synthasyze it

Author:   brandon szucs
Date:   Oct 09, 11 at 4:50am (PST)
beat rank s first then synthasize. i learned that the hard way :l trust me gamer to gamer

Date:   Oct 09, 11 at 5:02am (PST)
quote brandon szucs
beat rank s first then synthasize. i learned that the hard way :l trust me gamer to gamer

ummmmmmm he kinda already synthesized it.....if u didn't already know.......

Date:   Oct 09, 11 at 11:19pm (PST)
Now Im at the Tournament Finals. The Ruin murdered me but i had no omniheal. I just Beat Diamagon Ace, because of Omniheal. I got captain crow. But now Ruin, and the other incarnus aces will be a problem.

Date:   Oct 10, 11 at 4:28am (PST)
i kinda destroyed them all,without dieing,but the incarni are mostly the same,and ruin,well try to have a monster with the skils attack boost 3,cleric/cure-all and a healer(if u have a 2-spaced monster,the extra skill should be anti-metal).those skills should be able to crush ruin and the incarni

Date:   Oct 10, 11 at 7:17am (PST)
another idea is to have a monster with double trouble, if its a demon at arms do not make it a healer, but have oomph or oomphle on it and attack spells (preferable but you can try other things)

Date:   Oct 10, 11 at 11:08pm (PST)
I am Using a
Dhuran lv 30 with Obsidian sword
Reaper
Iceplosion slashes
Attack boost 3

King cure slime lv 20 with crystle staff
Aquatherapy
Cure All (maxed)
Wisdom Boost 3

Great dragon lv 28 with steel claws
Ice 2(maxed)
Materialst
Attack boost 3

King will use omniheal the first turn, while great will use kabuff. Dhuran attacks. Aquatherapy gives the trait magic regenerator with maxed out skill. Then it is King using Omniheal and Great and Dhuran attacking.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.