Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/46462/t1461029-introduction-thread/

Author:   shdwdrgn
Date:   Dec 18, 09 at 9:30pm (PST)
Subject:   Introduction Thread!
-------------------------------------------
This is the thread everybody gets to do when they first join the forum. Give your name and what you look forward to this game.

name's shdwdrgn and I'm most lookin forward to new digimon along with a hopefully revamped metagame.

Author:   Arakaros
Date:   Dec 22, 09 at 4:22am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread!
My name's Arakaros, call meh jeff if u want to >_> I'm looking forward to a lot more features than dwdd....yah...

Author:   WereJackal
Date:   Dec 22, 09 at 4:28am (PST)
Yo WereJackal here. i enjoyed the last game dwdd. it was a lot of fun. it was far from perfect tho, so hopefully this game will improve on everything.

Author:   Craz3eddy
Date:   Feb 04, 10 at 3:36pm (PST)
Name is Craz3eddy or Eddie if you like to call me personally. I love Dawn and Dusk so much, so I expect more wild Digimon, tougher encounters, tougher bosses (toughest early boss for me in Dawn/Dusk was ExoGrimmon), longer game, better story (got to admit Dawn/Dusk had a weaker story than Digimon W DS and that game sucks period), more Digimon to find and collect (more than 400 at least 600+), better evolutions.

There is so much I would love to see in this new one. Let's not let it be another Digimon World DS or Championship.

Author:   jirachimon4
Date:   Feb 15, 10 at 8:05pm (PST)
Hey I'm jirachimon4 and I have been with digimon since The first game digimon world 1 I have every digimon world series game and some spin off ones too. 'm looking forwards to a great story, great new and old digimon and bosses and many good new digimon game to come after this one!!!!!!!!

Author:   Digidestined
Date:   May 28, 10 at 12:09pm (PST)
HI my name is digidestined(or Keith)and i dont know much about the game but im with yall 100%.

Author:   tyrant14
Date:   May 02, 12 at 11:17pm (PST)
hey guys....
my name is tyrant 14...
hehehehhehee i just stated playing this game yesterday....
well i have played many digimon game before like digimon word,digimon rumble arena,digimon word dusk/dawn,digimon world ds, and i play digimon xros war blue ver too....
what im really looking forward for this digimon game is no more messed up evolution like digimon world dusk/dawn,& world ds

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.