Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: League of Legends' "Enter the Freljord" patch now available, introduces ARAM, Lissandra, several reworks - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/45610/t1858274-league-of-legends-enter-freljord-patch-available-introduces-aram-lissandra-several-reworks/

Author:   bluexy
Date:   Apr 30, 13 at 10:07am (PST)
Subject:   League of Legends' "Enter the Freljord" patch now available, introduces ARAM, Lissandra, several reworks
-------------------------------------------
[[news:22848]]

Author:   Hmszelda
Date:   Apr 30, 13 at 11:19am (PST)
Subject:   re: League of Legends' "Enter the Freljord" patch now available, introduces ARAM, Lissandra, several reworks
I don't know who to pick! Avaroson is my favorite right now, but I feel like eeeevveeeeryone will be picking it, so I don't know.

Author:   Ropnap
Date:   Apr 30, 13 at 11:49am (PST)
Subject:   re: League of Legends' "Enter the Freljord" patch now available, introduces ARAM, Lissandra, several reworks
New skin for Anivia?! Oh I want that skin so bad.

Author:   Hmszelda
Date:   Apr 30, 13 at 11:54am (PST)
Sensing a large rise in Ice-theme'd champions popularity.

Author:   Ropnap
Date:   Apr 30, 13 at 12:06pm (PST)
But I don't think Gragas and Udyr have anything to do with ice. >.>

Author:   BluAnimal
Date:   Apr 30, 13 at 1:53pm (PST)
Why that Anivia skin is considered legendary is beyond me. She has a darker voiceover now and they brushed up her particles and animation to today's standards. IMO this is how Anivia should already look, if they ever bother to rework her visually...

Author:   Chaosfire
Date:   Apr 30, 13 at 2:21pm (PST)
quote Ropnap
I'm not sure what's going to happen to Udyr's lore, but Gragas' mentions afflictions with the Freljord.
Edit: Just watched the video. 10/10.

Author:   albo123
Date:   Apr 30, 13 at 4:21pm (PST)
quote Ropnap
Gragas likes his beer cold, That's why he's involved.
It's a magical piece of ice that keeps his beer cold forever, something anyone would sell their allegiance for

Author:   Whelan
Date:   Apr 30, 13 at 4:35pm (PST)
Trundle is so difficult to play. I like his kit now, but he just doesn't do enough damage. And considering how large his club is, his range should be higher than 125.

Author:   Jimmy007
Date:   Apr 30, 13 at 5:36pm (PST)
I went with the second one(the one with the 2 axes) as I prefer Sejuani. Lore-wise.....I have no idea ._.

Author:   RabidChinaGirl
Date:   Apr 30, 13 at 8:31pm (PST)
Went with Sejuani.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.