Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: League of Legends - 3.02 Patch Preview - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/45610/t1830479-league-of-legends-3-02-patch-preview/2.htm

Author:   Tashur Astur
Date:   Feb 15, 13 at 7:04am (PST)
Subject:   re: League of Legends - 3.02 Patch Preview
-------------------------------------------
Hybrid penetration is awful on Akali, she deals almost strictly magic damage now, especially with the recent changes to lich bane. You should never go Rageblade or Maw on her, it's very inefficient to say the least. Generally the only AD item you'll be buying is a Gunblade. The change to her this patch allows for a little more MPen than you had before, which makes the very common Gunblade-Warmog's build a bit more effective than it was before. Welcome to the league of Warmog's.

Author:   BluAnimal
Date:   Feb 15, 13 at 7:09am (PST)
I feel like Hybrid runes would be best on champions that can poke with AP but rely heavily on auto attacks. Jax, Teemo and Kayle come to mind. It's a shame hybrid is long over.

Author:   Lorx
Date:   Feb 15, 13 at 12:44pm (PST)
That and Akali v Pen Runes has never been something you want to do anyway. Flat runes allow you to bump your passive as much as possible at the start.

Teemo blows with AD runes, but bringing him with AS isn't bad.

Date:   Feb 15, 13 at 12:56pm (PST)
I've always felt Teemo worked best with flat AD marks so he can poke hard early levels and deny your enemy the gold and experience they need. At least this is how I've always played him. Attack speed was always meh for me. I'd build a Wit's End or Bloodrazor and be fine, but I never really incorporated AD into the build until BoRK was released.

Author:   Lorx
Date:   Feb 15, 13 at 1:16pm (PST)
Teemo scales with AP and AS at the same time, building AD means forgoing either one of those two options that have a lot of synergy, for something that doesn't. If you build AP you're AA's will hit harder, and still benefit from your mPen, AS will do what AS does still because of that, especially with Spellblade being a thing now. AD doesn't help much, since your mPen won't help it, and nothing scales with it on Teemo.

Aka, Teemo builds = TF builds, or close enough. AD works as it's own build, but is lackluster.

Date:   Feb 15, 13 at 1:30pm (PST)
He's still best off as an on-hit. You can't tell me Blade of the Ruined King and Frozen Mallet aren't good for Teemo.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.