Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Off-Topic GD-IV: I build daggers on kat so that I have ammo when I ult! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/45610/t1788412-off-topic-gd-iv-build-daggers-on-kat-so-that-have-ammo-ult/

Author:   WakeCraterWind
Date:   Nov 06, 12 at 6:26pm (PST)
Subject:   Off-Topic GD-IV: I build daggers on kat so that I have ammo when I ult!
-------------------------------------------

Continue our meaningless off-topic on-topic banter. Just don't be hatin'.

You better not.

Author:   euben0
Date:   Nov 06, 12 at 6:36pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Off-Topic GD-IV: "Don't like our swag? Then have some free TONS OF DAMAGE"
#yolo

Author:   Lorx
Date:   Nov 06, 12 at 7:41pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Off-Topic GD-IV: "Don't like our swag? Then have some free TONS OF DAMAGE"
I kind of like the original version:

Another Rioter said Phreak actually liked it quite a lot and played it whenever he came to work for a while. Dunno if they were joking or not though

Author:   BluAnimal
Date:   Nov 06, 12 at 8:04pm (PST)
Subject:   Off-Topic GD-IV: "Don't like our swag? Then have some free TONS OF DAMAGE"
So. Thoughts on a NeoLoL team?

lorx is it sad I enjoyed that song. :<

Author:   Lorx
Date:   Nov 06, 12 at 8:40pm (PST)
My work schedule fluctuates weekly, so I can't really make scheduled practice times without putting LoL ahead of my job. Same reason why I had to stop raiding in Rift, maybe it's about time I look for new work

Author:   ShadowCrystallux
Date:   Nov 06, 12 at 9:09pm (PST)
Well I'm on after school western australian time. I won't be doing schedules, because you guys are never on whenever I am except weekends "-_-.

Author:   Chaosfire
Date:   Nov 06, 12 at 9:17pm (PST)
quote BluAnimal

ye

Author:   euben0
Date:   Nov 06, 12 at 9:28pm (PST)
quote Chaosfire
quote BluAnimal

ye
^

Author:   WakeCraterWind
Date:   Nov 06, 12 at 9:48pm (PST)
quote BluAnimal

lorx is it sad I enjoyed that song. :<
I'd be up for it.

Date:   Nov 06, 12 at 11:29pm (PST)
WakeCraterWind summoner name? I'll add you to neoseeker two once I've added you.

Author:   Inuyasha
Date:   Nov 07, 12 at 12:16am (PST)
Subject:   re: Off-Topic GD-IV: I build daggers on kat so that I have ammo when I ult!
Disclaimer: My damage is far separate from my swag, which is nearly non-existent. Inuyasha does not endorse or advocate the usage of the word "swag", the acronym "YOLO", or any other words used by the youth of today that push them farther and farther away from forming proper sentence structure.

May God have mercy on their soul, but only if they know how to spell mercy.

I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message

But really, congratulations to him. he's the President America deserves, just not the one they have right now.

Or something like that.

Also, when I say but really, my disclaimer still stands. The but really was used for the strikeout, not the actual disclaimer. I feel that should be stressed.

Date:   Nov 07, 12 at 1:24am (PST)
quote Inuyasha
Disclaimer: My damage is far separate from my swag, which is nearly non-existent. Inuyasha does not endorse or advocate the usage of the word "swag", the acronym "YOLO", or any other words used by the youth of today that push them farther and farther away from forming proper sentence structure.
Agreed. That reminds me to change the title before I lose my mind >.>

Author:   Unbeaten
Date:   Nov 07, 12 at 3:04am (PST)
Subject:   re: Off-Topic GD-IV: I build daggers on kat so that I have ammo when I ult!
I bought a skin for Akali recently, Silverfang to be exact.

What`s your favourite Akali skin?

Author:   MegaBassMan
Date:   Nov 07, 12 at 3:49am (PST)
Subject:   Off-Topic GD-IV: Power-Abuse Mod is Present!
quote Inuyasha

May God have mercy on their soul, but only if they know how to spell mercy.

That made me laugh. I agree with you, easily. But haha.

Date:   Nov 07, 12 at 4:50am (PST)
quote Unbeaten
What`s your favourite Akali skin?
The skins I remember: Blood Moon. Hands down. Then crimson, then silverfang, then nurse. Nurse is too feminine for akali really. It isn't tomboy enough. And akali strikes me as a tomboy.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.