Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Kha'zix - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/45610/t1761099-kha-zix/

Author:   karrynx3
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 9:07pm (PST)
Subject:   Kha'zix
-------------------------------------------

(click for bigger)

If you take the time to examine the many wonders of nature, you’ll find a fair number of animals that are remarkably well-adapted to their environment. It isn’t every day, however, that you run across a creature that can adapt to every environment.

- Unseen Threat (Passive): When Kha'Zix is not visible to the enemy team, he gains Unseen Threat, causing his next basic attack against an enemy champion to deal bonus magic damage and slow.

- Taste Their Fear: Deal physical damage to a single target. Damage against isolated targets is significantly increased. Kha'Zix passively marks enemies that are isolated from nearby allies.
Evolving claws increases damage to isolated targets even further. Kha'Zix also gains increased range on both Taste Their Fear and his basic attack.

- Void Spike: Kha'Zix fires spikes that explode on contact, dealing physical damage to all nearby enemies. Kha'Zix is healed if he is within the explosion radius.
Evolving spike racks causes Void Spike to fire three projectiles in a cone. Spikes will also apply Unseen Threat to all enemies caught within the area of effect.

- Leap: Kha'Zix leaps to an area, dealing physical damage to enemies in the area he lands.
Evolving wings increases Leap's range dramatically and causes a kill or assists to refresh the cooldown of Leap.

- Void Assault (ultimate): Each rank of Void Assault allows Kha'Zix to evolve one of his active abilities, granting it an additional effect. Upon activation, Kha'Zix enters stealth and gains Unseen Threat, increasing Movement Speed. Kha’zix can cast Void Assault again for a short time after activation.
Evolving active camouflage allows Kha’Zix to cast Void Assault three times over the course of its duration and reduces any damage he sustains while in stealth.

Feast your eyes on this fine specimen here. Meet Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver – the most highly-evolved champion yet to grace the Fields of Justice. Maybe you’re marveling at the iridescent wings or the intimidating spike racks? Well, you’ll find that’s just one of many possible evolutionary paths your Voidreaver can take. Perhaps some adaptive camouflage and wicked, scythe-like claws might be more appropriate to your particular hunting ground. Whichever evolutions you choose to manifest, you’ll find Kha’Zix has just the tools you need to viciously slaughter unsuspecting prey.

If you’re the kind of assassin that’s always ready to adapt, evolve, and overcome, you’ll want to keep an eye on the latest addition to the Void lineup.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/champion-sneak-peek-–-khazix-voidreaver

--

Author:   Grimdark
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 10:47pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Kha'zix
Another 6300 champ that I won't bother with for a long time. Sigh.

Author:   ShadowCrystallux
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 1:52am (PST)
So obviously going to be an anti-Rengar. Good early game, not scaling into late once the nerfs hit. Saying that, they're trying to balance Rengar last I heard?

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 2:08am (PST)

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 4:14am (PST)
quote karrynx3
    If he was anti-Rengar, props to Riot for doing something different instead of nerfing him greatly or something.

He's actually literally getting a buff/semi-remake last I heard. I think they're focusing on putting him back in the jungle, because no-one with any intelligence plays him in the jungle atm because of his extraordinarily slow start. Even Yi starts faster, and that's slow "-_-.

Author:   Inuyasha
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 8:02am (PST)
10/10 Will buy

Even though I buy every new champion...

Sounds like he'll be physical damage, different from the rest of his void family. WIll be sending him mid either way and hope he's another Talon-like figure to AP's.

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 10:55am (PST)

This message was merged with other messages by ShadowCrystallux (moderator)

Author:   BlueLore
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 11:49am (PST)
His colouration and design reminds me a lot of the space pirates from metroid fusion/other m:

Author:   Twilight
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 2:46pm (PST)

He's pretty fun, but his jungle is questionable, or maybe I'm just doing it wrong?????????

Regardless, I won't be buying him. ._.'

Author:   MegaBassMan
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 5:28pm (PST)
Why do I get the feeling that this new champion will make me fear for my life in mid lane?

Author:   captain boo
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 9:39pm (PST)
quote MegaBassMan
Why do I get the feeling that this new champion will make me fear for my life in mid lane?
Because Scyther here could end up being a scary jungle?

Author:   RazeHell
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 11:58am (PST)
Apparently, Kha'zix and Rengar share a hidden passive that could actually have a very large impact on the game.

The passive is called The Hunt is On, and it is present due to the two's intertwined lore.

Basically, at a certain point in the game (Kha'Zix must be at least level 16 and Rengar must have his Bonetooth Neckace in his inventory), they will both recieve a "buff" called The Hunt is On.
At that point whoever kills or insists in killing the other will become the "ultimate hunter", and they will receive a major upgrade for the rest of the game.

Rengar will replace his necklace with an item called The Head of Kha'Zix, which acts like a fully stacked Bonetooth Necklace. In addition, it won't lose stacks when Rengar dies.

Kha'Zix gets a fourth evolution point, allowing to have every single one of his abilities evolved, as opposed to only 3.

This passive competition thing was present when Kha'Zix was in the PBE. It may or may not be present on the released servers, due to the potentially enormous impact it has on the game, but I haven't heard otherwise.

Author:   Bass Ultra
Date:   Oct 21, 12 at 7:33pm (PST)
Wow, if I had known Kha'Zix was such a faceroll champ I would have been using him all week. Instead I feared how complicated he seemed, but I guess I shouldn't judge before I try, he was pretty simple to play.

Author:   A Wind Powered Moose
Date:   Oct 22, 12 at 12:06pm (PST)
Kha'zix is a boatload of fun top lane. What's interesting is that I've done a whole lot better taking spike racks as the first evolution. I haven't lost a lane yet except for against Jayce and Jax, but I mean, that seemed likely from the onset.

Date:   Mar 20, 13 at 2:16am (PST)
Was it the Rengar nerfs that made Kha'Zix more viable, or did he always have high potential and was just outclassed by Rengar at the time?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.