Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: I just got *bleep*ing banned. - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/45610/t1760494-just-got-bleep-ing-banned/

Author:   Unbeaten
Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 5:23pm (PST)
Subject:   I just got *bleep*ing banned.
-------------------------------------------
I got banned. KITTEEEEEEENS.

It says it's because of something I've done in-game (someone has used the tribunal thing on me) This is complete rainbows. 3 day ban for something I haven't done. I am so *bleep*ing sick of riot banned me. *bleep*.

mod edit: Replaced some of your words with better suited ones.

This message was edited by a moderator on 2012-09-21T09:42:08-07:00.

Author:   Grimdark
Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 6:29pm (PST)
Subject:   re: I just got *bleep*ing banned.
Nah mate, hundreds or thousands of people decided whatever you were banned for was worth punishing you for. Grow up please.

Author:   ShadowCrystallux
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 3:06am (PST)
What are banable offences anyway?

Author:   Lorx
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 3:45am (PST)
quote ShadowCrystallux
What are banable offences anyway?
What you can report for in-game gives a good summary. There's also the Summoner's Code. Generally it's "Be there for your team, and play nice"

Riot put out a infographic a while back of bans and the like, which was rather informative. I have yet to see anybody complain about a ban while cursing about it, who did not actually earn that ban.

Author:   harbin
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 5:56am (PST)
Chances are you got banned for something you did in game, usually I don't count being a shit player as a bannable offence, but rage quitting or flaming in game in my eyes should constitute bans. If you join a game, atleast have the nerve to play it out till the end, even if you and your team are struggling.

Author:   Lorx
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 6:02am (PST)
Unskilled player isn't a bannable offense, it doesn't trigger the tribunal either. I've heard a few things on what it actually does, things like the queue attempting to not pair you up again, lowering your ELO, etc. I can't find a reputable source right now on google though. I'll poke Guinsoo over Twitter and see if I get a response.

Author:   Chaosfire
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 8:08am (PST)
People abuse the intentional feeder and unskilled player functions of the tribunal report system.
Calling someone unskilled or a feeder for losing their lane is an insult to their oponent, the player, and anyone who had an influence in the end result of the game.
One of the things that really bugs me is the fact that if I'm doing good, someone on the enemy team will inevitably say "STUPID NOOB LUCKER, YOU ONLY WIN B-CUZ ARE NOOB MID FEED YOU MANY KILLS XDDDD" Or something along the lines of that. It's like saying you didn't deserve that gold medal in the Olympics, everyone else just threw the competition.

Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 8:32am (PST)
I think the most bannable offense currently in my opinion is flaming. I can't stand it. People flame for the smallest mistakes, and as a human, yes, I do make mistakes. Everyone does. Including when I walked in 1v5 as janna, because I was warding, and they were waiting for me. What was annoying about that, was that I had almost escaped. Stupid Akali jumped to finish me off. But that's beside the point. People all have bad games, and the people who do worst are usually the ones calling others noobs.

Author:   BluAnimal
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 8:38am (PST)
I don't know what's going on right now but every match Ive been playing in the people have 200-300 wins, while I have 650ish. Did everyone go to Guild Wars 2? With that said I've noticed that people around this level and experience are often the most quick to flame or brag about anything. Then they'll tell you how good they are and how to play your champion, despite having a third of the wins as you. Oh well.

Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 12:38pm (PST)
quote ShadowCrystallux
Stupid Akali jumped to finish me off. But that's beside the point. People all have bad games, and the people who do worst are usually the ones calling others noobs.
Akali isn't stupid, her ultimate is designed for pursuit silly goose.

Author:   karrynx3
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 1:26pm (PST)
    Smurfs are handy accounts. I suggest making one in case you get banned again. Give you something to do that's League related, no?

Author:   Unbeaten
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 1:55pm (PST)
quote DC Sniper
Nah mate, hundreds or thousands of people decided whatever you were banned for was worth punishing you for. Grow up please.
You're a *bleep*ing idiot, I clearly stated that I did nothing to get banned. There's a lot of douchebags out there who like to get people banned for no reason. (You're probably one of them)

Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 3:58pm (PST)
quote U N B E A T E N
quote DC Sniper
You're a *bleep*ing idiot, I clearly stated that I did nothing to get banned. There's a lot of douchebags out there who like to get people banned for no reason. (You're probably one of them)
You seem mad...

You know that when you get multiple reports over 1-5 games, it shows up in the Tribunal? The hundreds, probably thousands, of people saw the evidence across the games you were reported for and appropriately judged your behavior.

I'll guarantee you that it was justice due. I got banned by Leaverbuster for a day and it sucked but I realized that shitty teammates not surrendering at 20 was inevitable so I actually began to keep playing lost games anyway. You could learn a lot about not being a dickhead as you have obviously shown to be in your two posts in this thread.

I suggest you reform your attitude ingames, especially if you're going to cry foul every time the Tribunal bans you.

Author:   karrynx3
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 4:00pm (PST)

Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 4:05pm (PST)
quote DC Sniper
quote ShadowCrystallux
Stupid Akali jumped to finish me off. But that's beside the point. People all have bad games, and the people who do worst are usually the ones calling others noobs.
Akali isn't stupid, her ultimate is designed for pursuit silly goose.
I know she isn't, I was just mad at her . Besides, I used to main akali .

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.