Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Worst Feeling in LoL - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/45610/t1760482-worst-feeling-in-lol/

Author:   Unbeaten
Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 4:06pm (PST)
Subject:   Worst Feeling in LoL
-------------------------------------------
The worst feeling in LoL imo, is when the other team has the same champ as you and they end up with a better score than you. Bugs the *bleep* out of me. D:

Author:   Inuyasha
Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 4:27pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Worst Feeling in LoL
When you know you cost your team the game or you're the reason your team lost.

Twice as bad when it's an important game, or you're playing with friends in a competitive scenario.

quote U N B E A T E N
team has the same champ as you
Just a bad feeling in general. Mirror lanes are so boring and I become apathetic, that's why I rarely play blind pick.

Author:   Grimdark
Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 6:33pm (PST)
When your teammates are mentally dead and you're the only one with a positive k/d and you inevitably lose.

Author:   Faust
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 2:01am (PST)
quote DC Sniper
When your teammates are mentally dead and you're the only one with a positive k/d and you inevitably lose.
There's more to this game than K/D. How you allocate kills and the securing of kills matters a lot, as does making sure you time your kills in such a way that you can gain the maximum amount of gold reasonably possible. It's a bit short sighted to limit it to just K/D.

Author:   ShadowCrystallux
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 4:15am (PST)
The worst feeling is when you're doing crappy, and someone just feels the need to be a dick about it. I dislike the blame game.

Author:   MegaBassMan
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 5:46am (PST)
quote ShadowCrystallux
The worst feeling is when you're doing crappy, and someone just feels the need to be a dick about it. I dislike the blame game.
Dat entire team early game today. Made me feel like shit every time Skarner ganked me or because my cs was low because Mord kept denying me.

Author:   harbin
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 5:53am (PST)
When someone doesn't engage in a 5-5 team fight and then rages at the rest of the team for being useless pricks.

Author:   ShadowCrystallux
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 6:53am (PST)
quote MegaBassMan
quote ShadowCrystallux
Dat entire team early game today. Made me feel like shit every time Skarner ganked me or because my cs was low because Mord kept denying me.
Omg I felt like telling them where to go, they were assholes.

Side Note: And I just found out who soraka counters. Karma. I felt like crying on the edge of my bed. That is the worst feeling for today.

Author:   Chaosfire
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 7:59am (PST)
Mirror lanes suck. Especially on a combo based champion. A few weeks ago I learned that setting yourself up for a blitz grab put you in the perfect position to be grabbed by the enemy blitzcrank, instead of making a play, you end up trading places with the enemy carry.
The second worst feeling is having an ahri use her full combo on you, in my opinion, especially when she hits 1/5 skillshots, but it doesn't matter because the one she does hit results in massive damage, or death.

Author:   dbzmaster
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 10:32am (PST)
Disconnecting. Just in general since I hate playing against a team with a D/C too and there's no way to pause.

Author:   BluAnimal
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 10:41am (PST)
Losing your lane to someone you counter big time.

Author:   Grimdark
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 12:35pm (PST)
quote Faust
quote DC Sniper
There's more to this game than K/D. How you allocate kills and the securing of kills matters a lot, as does making sure you time your kills in such a way that you can gain the maximum amount of gold reasonably possible. It's a bit short sighted to limit it to just K/D.
I didn't say k/d was everything.

Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 12:48pm (PST)
K/D isn't everything but it's a decent way to check on how you're doing. The one thing I do hate though is when people will tell you how bad you are when you're 0/3 and they're 10/10. Sigh

Author:   karrynx3
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 1:36pm (PST)

Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 2:29pm (PST)
quote karrynx3
    I hate when people complain about "kill stealing". I mean yeah, the ADC obviously needs to get fed, but if I'm a jungler and I go in and try to get the kill but accidentally get it, don't rage and cry to me about kill stealing. I'd rather get some kill than not get one. A kill is a kill. Plus League is a Team game, any sort of kill is beneficial to everyone.

Agreed. I was playing jungle and ganked boy lane and killed the support. Caitlyn raged at me and said to just let them live instead of getting the kill. What? I don't care who gets the kill, as long as they're dead in the end.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.