Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 10:56am (PST)
Subject:   Fiddlesticks
-------------------------------------------
[[we.leagueoflegends:Fiddlesticks the Harbinger of Doom]]

Author:   Inuyasha
Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 12:47pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Fiddlesticks
I love him Mid. I had to counterpick a Nunu mid once, guess the sad little guy thought his sustain would be good.

Was quite an entertaining lane.

Author:   Fluroclad
Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 2:37pm (PST)
Fiddlesticks counters Vladimir a lot better than he counters Nunu. Why would someone take Nunu mid in the first place baffles me :L

Author:   Etherlight
Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 2:44pm (PST)
I think Fiddle is a cool guy. His AA animation sucks though. Never tried him mid or jungle, but those jungle ganks can be pretty scary.

Author:   Twilight
Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 5:00pm (PST)
I feel like he's underused, and probably for good reason because I feel like he's outclassed by...generally everything. In jungle and in lane. I don't understand his jungle at all, and he's so easy to shut down all you have to do is invade on blue and keep it warded.

And every time I've laned against a Fid mid, which has been like twice, because I don't really enjoy mid all to much, I've won. Granted, that's like 2 Fid players, but still, personally, I haven't seen anything amazing from him.

SOMEONE EXPLAIN PLEASE.

Author:   ShadowCrystallux
Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 5:16pm (PST)
Nunu mid was once an almost metagame for me, because he used to fulfill it so well. He didn't need too much sustain, could be built slightly tankyish and has a damage dealing heal that is only outclassed by fiddlesticks. But Fiddle is just... Bad now. There was once a time fiddle did well, but now no-one expects Nunu mid and don't think to grab him to counter Nunu. I always found Nunu support a waste of what could be your carry. But when I first started to play, all of those ryze's and annie's etc never stood a chance against Nunu because he had sustain, a nice bit of damage (especially a fully charged ultimate), an escape and isn't frail to getting ganked. Personally, only things that I think ruin Nunu mid are Lux or anything else exceptionally long ranged. Oh and kassadin, because Nunu is highly reliant on casting his spells. Don't forget fiddle, his sustain is better. But I used to love Nunu mid .

Author:   Redemption
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 7:07pm (PST)
quote Twilight
I feel like he's underused, and probably for good reason because I feel like he's outclassed by...generally everything.
I play with a Fiddlesticks, a good one. He consistently lanes pretty good except against certain champions with really long range or lots of stuns (eg Xerath or Lux). In mid to late game he melts faces. So far has landed 1 Penta and I think 2 Quadras in the past 4-5 weeks. He lands double and triples easily. Yeah he's easy to shut down, but a patient Fiddlesticks played properly really helps team fights IME.

The other day, in a game we were losing badly, Fiddle went 1on1 against a fed Katarina (with 14+ kills vs his 4-5 kills) after she killed 2 of our teammates, and melted her. Is that supposed to happen? I don't know, but it was fun to watch

Author:   Lorx
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 7:11pm (PST)
Kat and Fiddle both are fantastic at clearing teams, Fiddle with crow bounces and CAWCAWCAWCAW, Kat with her passive's CD refreshing, blade bounces, and ult. I'd say Fid is overall the better 1v1 pick, just because he can cc kat out of ult. Not sure which would be the definitive win though, since Kat can also bump off his sustain from drain. I think since kat's heal reduction is now on her ult (higher cd), Fid probably has the upper hand.

Have you tried Junglesticks yet?

Author:   MegaBassMan
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 7:12pm (PST)
Junglesticks is soooooo fun. The only problem is, I can never gank properly with him. I'm a better Jungle Shen than Jungle Fiddlesticks.

Author:   Lorx
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 8:11pm (PST)
I need an AP jungler, but I've never really liked playing any of them, Fid included. It is like, "the" way to play him though, I don't know if there's a place where you can find the ratio of jungle to lane fiddles, but it's probably really high.

Author:   ShadowCrystallux
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 3:11am (PST)
quote Lorx
I need an AP jungler, but I've never really liked playing any of them, Fid included. It is like, "the" way to play him though, I don't know if there's a place where you can find the ratio of jungle to lane fiddles, but it's probably really high.
Jungle Diana is easy mode. You can hold lanes until 6, then her ganks are hilarious. Saying that, I'd still fear a fiddlesticks gank more to be honest.

Author:   Twilight
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 6:04am (PST)
quote Redemption
quote Twilight
I feel like he's underused, and probably for good reason because I feel like he's outclassed by...generally everything.
I play with a Fiddlesticks, a good one. He consistently lanes pretty good except against certain champions with really long range or lots of stuns (eg Xerath or Lux). In mid to late game he melts faces. So far has landed 1 Penta and I think 2 Quadras in the past 4-5 weeks. He lands double and triples easily. Yeah he's easy to shut down, but a patient Fiddlesticks played properly really helps team fights IME.

The other day, in a game we were losing badly, Fiddle went 1on1 against a fed Katarina (with 14+ kills vs his 4-5 kills) after she killed 2 of our teammates, and melted her. Is that supposed to happen? I don't know, but it was fun to watch

Ahhh, well thank you sir.

Since making that post, I've actually saw some pretty good Fids ingame now! I've also seen Elementz support Fid, which, is amazing, lol.

I think Fid counters Kat since her rework, because he can heal tank her granted her ult isn't up and even when it is he can cancel it, so~ :3

Author:   Bass Ultra
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 7:18am (PST)
Support Fidd is pretty cool, silence the annoying Support and fear the Carry to win trades.

Author:   RazeHell
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 11:09am (PST)
quote Lorx
I need an AP jungler, but I've never really liked playing any of them, Fid included.
Have you tried Fizz yet?

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Dec 18, 12 at 5:34pm (PST)
I was thinking of buying with IP for his awesome looking skin but idk if it would be worth it.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.