Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Off-topic GD II - Nobody has a cool a hat as Caitlyn - page 22

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/45610/t1751710-off-topic-gd-ii-nobody-has-cool-hat-as-caitlyn/22.htm

Author:   Inuyasha
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 7:23pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Off-topic GD II - Nobody has a cool a hat as Caitlyn
-------------------------------------------
Volibear pubstomper imo. His ganks are terrifying, and people always overextend in normal games. Have alot of fun with him there.

His passive also so troll, and he CAN work as support.

Author:   WakeCraterWind
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 8:12pm (PST)
Guys!

Heroes of Newerth just came out with a new Hero! Let's all welcome notDiana this new Hero who hails from the notSolari Lunari, an elite caste of warriors. notLeona can shift between a heavily armored sun form and an assassin-like moon form depending on the time of day. It's notLeonaDiana Solstice! Chosen of the notSolari Lunari!

Totally original. Do not steal.

In other news, our creative thematic design team has recently starved to death passed peacefully away because Mike (that klutz, Mike) forgot to restock their feed fully engage them in our company's team-building exercises last Tuesday. We should be getting a fresh stock of them by next month.
Until then, please enjoy the vague collective scrapings of Solstice's kit, and her totally awesome theme that Kenny the scapegoat new intern completely came up with by himself from five minutes of browsing on league.wikia exhaustive research. In the unlikely event that a lawsuit will stick, Kenny will be dumped and we'll grab more interns to tank blame come up with more and better innovative ideas!

Sincerely, S2 games.

Author:   Chaosfire
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 8:19pm (PST)
There's an offbrand chinese card game called legend fighters that has pictures of zilean tryndamere and blitzcrank on their cards. There's also an iphone app that uses a mage that looks suspiciously like veigar. Riot knows about both.
HON is a joke to me, I played this one hero who can burrow under trees and glitched myself off the map.

Author:   Inuyasha
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 8:20pm (PST)
Wind how could you not see that their new champion bears resemblance to Diana and Leona?

Seriously, I think HoN's design team is getting pretty ba-

Owait...

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 8:26pm (PST)
quote Inuyasha
Wind how could you not see that their new champion bears resemblance to Diana and Leona?

Seriously, I think HoN's design team is getting pretty ba-

Owait...

Our typewriters here may have run out of White-Out, but we at S2 games detest and deny the allegations that we ever illegally copied everything DAMN IT! I mean, anything in our game from our competitors. Because as long as they are allegations and we can afford a legal team more expensive to fight than to maintain, we will continue to make innovative and original progress!

Sincerely, go to hell, S2 games.

Author:   ShadowCrystallux
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 2:06am (PST)
Well I've never heard of S2 games but they sound like assh- idiots. Not like everything in LoL is exactly original, but quite a large amount is. Saying that, Rengar/Kha'Zix is about as copied original as it gets right guys? Alien Vs Predator much. Quite a bit of it is also based on Mythology, which makes it non-original but not copied.

Author:   Lorx
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 2:55am (PST)
Not so much copied as "inspired by" right?

Never played HoN, didn't want to bother when I already had LoL.

Author:   Grimdark
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 12:42pm (PST)
I tried Volibear out to a resounding success and have found out his special quotes and "passive" when Zilean is on the enemy team. I can't wait to find a Zilean. XD

I think tanking is another one of my roles I enjoy very much. Now jungling.... *grumble*

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 5:25pm (PST)
Caught a glimpse of one of the guys on my dorm playing LoL.

He was swearing very loudly and in that awkward sort of way that the only response to would be determined ignorance or a very gentle, "dude, take it easy, it's just a game.". Anyhow, he was complaining very loudly and apparently to himself in a dark room lit only by the bleaching glow of his computer screen that all of his teammates suck, they super suck, and they're so bad.

I took a look at his items.

Berserker's Greaves
Pickaxe
Wriggle's Lantern
Mobility Boots
Berserker's YES, HE BOUGHT TWO OF THEM
Stinger, of all things.

After I tossed out a carefully neutral "dude, chill, it's just a game," I removed myself from his room.

Author:   MegaBassMan
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 5:38pm (PST)
quote WakeCraterWind
Berserker's Greaves
Pickaxe
Wriggle's Lantern
Mobility Boots
Berserker's YES, HE BOUGHT TWO OF THEM
Stinger, of all things.

How new is this guy?

I love RazeHell. 3 straight wins because he's a pro. c:

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 5:43pm (PST)
You know, you could almost justify two different boots. I didn't even realize he had three sets of boots because I was too busy double-taking his double berserker's greaves.

Actually, when I think about it, that Mobility boots might have been a zeal. His build had a lot of yellow IIRC. But he def had 2 berserker's. I honestly have no idea what he was thinking. At first I thought he maybe accidentally double-bought, but then I saw it was late game and if you're in late-game and you haven't bought boots yet then you deserve to lose.

And I don't know how new he was, but he obviously thought he was good enough to complaining out his teammates. Makes me shudder to think what his teammates were like.

Oh, and btw, he was playing Ashe.

Also, ding lv 30. yay.

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 5:47pm (PST)
Poor guy.
I don't think two boots are ever justified. Ever. Whatever bonus you want from another pair of boots is easily replaced by a different item that gives more tankiness/damage.

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 5:53pm (PST)
Well, let's say that you were going from ninja tabi -> merc treads, you have free space, you don't want to give up the bonuses yet, but you're planning to sell the worse pair of boots later.

There are some effects there you just can't get anywhere else. I can totally see a roamer happening to have both merc and mobility at around mid-game.

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 5:55pm (PST)
Well, that's different. If you're going to get rid of one, be my guest. But you should never hold on to two. ._.

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 6:00pm (PST)
Yeah, never going to duo queue with that guy, ever.

Not that I should worry. He stays shut in (like me, but willingly) all day playing LoL, and doesn't talk with anyone.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.