Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Off-topic GD II - Nobody has a cool a hat as Caitlyn - page 15

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/45610/t1751710-off-topic-gd-ii-nobody-has-cool-hat-as-caitlyn/15.htm

Author:   WakeCraterWind
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 5:52pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Off-topic GD II - Nobody has a cool a hat as Caitlyn
-------------------------------------------
Oh lord.

I got two instant lock AP mids right from the start again. This time I was smart enough to dodge.
Also, what is so bad about Karma in the first place? No stun? She seems alright, but pros consistently rate her below even heimerdinger.

Author:   BluAnimal
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 9:58pm (PST)
I have no clue. I play her as a main Mid as well as Xerath. I have yet to fail in lane with either. The only problem I see with Karma is requiring Mantra for her full nuking ability, but with blue buff and cool down boots Mantra is on a 14 second CD per stack. I think they should raise it up to 3 stacks of Mantra, but I manage to wreck with her either way. And her lack of CC isn't a problem for me. She has incredible range with E targeting a friendly ally/minion. She's just an all around fun champion to play with good sustain and the strongest shield in the game. A terrible support though.

Author:   ShadowCrystallux
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 4:07am (PST)
quote BluAnimal
A terrible support though.
I found that out the hard way .

Author:   BluAnimal
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 5:14am (PST)
Same here. I bought her randomly about two weeks ago because I wanted a champion with a high skill cap. I tried to support with her grabbing gold per 5 items and then rushing frozen heart. Problem was we made it to one hour and I had literally nothing but support items. Randuins, Shurelya's, Frozen Heart, etc. so when my team of Brazillians started failing I had no way to help them. Ended in an hour and 20 minute loss.

Author:   karrynx3
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 7:09pm (PST)

Author:   Inuyasha
Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 7:51pm (PST)
Played this sexy game as Ziggs where my final ultimate killed Orianna and Ezreal, both -100 hp, one on the top left side of the ult, the other on the bottom right, clipped em both just in the range, felt so successful >

Also had a not-so-successful game against TheOddOne, which was just terrible. My team was under the assumption we could win after we were down 4 turrets, 2 dragons, and 2-8 in kills.

Was a good time though, got him killed, overall success!

Author:   ShadowCrystallux
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 1:32am (PST)
Inuyasha talking of successful ultimate landings, I double killed with Patheon's ultimate last night. *still one of the worst ultimate skills ever*

Author:   Grimdark
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 7:38am (PST)
Recently, I've been slaving over runes for Akali, and boy is it unpleasant. I haven't bought a champ in what feels like ages and while I definitely notice a difference (I activate 1/2 passives from the start and the second at level 3), it feels bad man.

Definitely not going to work on rune pages 2/3/4 for a long time.

Author:   A Wind Powered Moose
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 8:10am (PST)
A group of friends are entering this charity tournament for LoL and they came to me as their last guy. I obviously said yes, but then I realized, I really hadn't played with them all that much. Their ELOs are as follows:

Oh God. To make it even worse, I have to play against my roommates. I have a house of 6 people, and all of us are in the tourney, but on three different teams. My first game will be against four of my roommates.

I'm going to catch so much shit for the rest of the year. =/

Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 8:43am (PST)
quote A Wind Powered Moose
A group of friends are entering this charity tournament for LoL and they came to me as their last guy. I obviously said yes, but then I realized, I really hadn't played with them all that much. Their ELOs are as follows:

Oh God. To make it even worse, I have to play against my roommates. I have a house of 6 people, and all of us are in the tourney, but on three different teams. My first game will be against four of my roommates.

I can imagine the cross-room chat so bad. I wonder if it's considered assisting enemy team if you overhear what they say to each other. XD

Author:   karrynx3
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 12:42pm (PST)

Author:   A Wind Powered Moose
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 12:57pm (PST)
Can't now, already registered and they couldn't find anyone else.

I mean, I probably COULD, but I wouldn't anyway. Even if we get completely shit on, and I fully expect it since most of the people competing are like 1500-1900 ELO, it'll still be a fun day. Plus, it's for charity. How can I back out of that?

Author:   MegaBassMan
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 3:45pm (PST)

It's not that bad. I'm at 1002, but I can say with full confidence that I don't belong there. I may make some really shit moves from time to time, but my skill level is definitely higher than that.

Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 3:50pm (PST)
Plus, it's for charity. How can I back out of that?
Easily.

Author:   WakeCraterWind
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 4:52pm (PST)

Play ADC and go for the best possible KDA. Flame your teammates about their sh*t records, and constantly whine over cross-chat about the sh*t your team does. Either that, or play a tank so you have an excuse for your crappy record when your team gets stomped. It's how I get by on Shen.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.