Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Off-topic GD II - Nobody has a cool a hat as Caitlyn - page 14

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/45610/t1751710-off-topic-gd-ii-nobody-has-cool-hat-as-caitlyn/14.htm

Author:   BluAnimal
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 5:16pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Off-topic GD II - Nobody has a cool a hat as Caitlyn
-------------------------------------------
quote WakeCraterWind
Should I spring for the 2x runes pages deal (I only have 2 right now)? Or should I actually spend them on runes? Decisions.
Go for the deal. They don't do sales on things besides champions very often, grab it while you can.

Author:   WakeCraterWind
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 5:51pm (PST)
Ok.

Yay. Now I have 4 rune pages, and only 2 rune page's worth of actual runes lol.
Waiting for Riot's GDCO bribe to kick in. That'll be everyone's chance.

Author:   BluAnimal
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 5:59pm (PST)
Don't worry, I have 5 rune pages. For the longest time I only had runes for two pages

Author:   Grimdark
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 6:55pm (PST)
I think I'll give it a miss until I'm well into 30 and have a second page filled. Runes are so goddamn expensive.

Author:   MegaBassMan
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 7:10pm (PST)
quote DC Sniper
Runes are so goddamn expensive.
Amen. I don't think I plan on buying legitimate carry runes till like... January next year. I'll live with my jungle runes without quints for now.

Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 7:16pm (PST)
I have made so many retarded purchases, it's not even funny. Jayce is gathering dust in my smurf's, because I bought him once and hated him. Did it again with Olaf.

F***, lol.

Author:   MegaBassMan
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 7:27pm (PST)
I only buy champions I first test out in free-weeks. Like right now, I kinda like Vlad, but I kinda don't. He's not bad, but Vayne is a better buy for the IP. Especially since I need more AD carries. I have enough AP carries for now. Though there is always Lux, I can be content with Morgana.

Author:   Grimdark
Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 6:15am (PST)
I wanted to save up for Riven but while she is great in combat, I don't really like her dialogue- it's far too mopey, and I'm glad I found that out through f2p this week and got something like runes halfway done instead.

Author:   A Wind Powered Moose
Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 12:36pm (PST)
I found that I *bleep*ing love playing ADC.

I usually jungled and stuff, right? But then my friends entered a tourney and didn't have an ADC, so they asked me. I started playing it about a week ago, aside from a few games as Draven here and there, and holy shit it's a lot of fun.

Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 7:51am (PST)
Well after stomping with AWindPoweredMoose for a a couple of games, invisible match-making hit me hard. First game I played after, duo top refused to budge an inch once we were invaded at blue, despite multiple pleas and pings. Ended having to play catch-up the rest of the game to make up for no Blue or wolves. It didn't help that top somehow lost against a single wukong.

Then, the second game, we get a pre-made Lux/Morgana instant lock duo bot. Quirky, right? I realize that there are a lot of people who blame others for their loss, and that they don't reflect enough on what they could have done to save the game, and far be it from me to say I'm perfect, but by 15 minutes Graves had twelve kills. I don't even... ugh.

Author:   Chaosfire
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 8:03am (PST)
quote MegaBassMan
I kinda like Vlad, but I kinda don't. He's not bad.
Although his base damage isn't bad, He's much more effective with items then he is without, being said, I think his laning phase is a bit boring, considering how important farm is on him. Also, he destroys morgana.

Author:   Lorx
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 6:29pm (PST)
Vlad can be fun, he gets countered super easy though, which can be a pain.

New champ in a nutshell;

Author:   karrynx3
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 6:35pm (PST)

Author:   Lorx
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 9:20pm (PST)
The problem with Vlad in lane early is between Q's, he's really open, especially since he's all sustain and no real burst. So if he fights somebody who can take advantage of that top, they wipe him hard. He does generally better top than mid, since there's less tops that can do that.

Unfortunately for me, every time I Vlad, I face one.

Author:   ShadowCrystallux
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 8:26am (PST)
Speaking of Vlad, I ruined him hard as Karma last night. Yeah, Karma may need a few tweaks, but it doesn't stop the fact that if the karma is wise with mantra, you're gonna see a few bars of health get literally ripped off. Vlad's damage is rarely enough to directly get a kill unless he's hell fed. But he scales late game exceptionally well, because he ends up eating the ad and ap carries, and out sustaining the tanks. It's insane D:.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.