Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Off-topic GD II - Nobody has a cool a hat as Caitlyn - page 12

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/45610/t1751710-off-topic-gd-ii-nobody-has-cool-hat-as-caitlyn/12.htm

Author:   Tashur Astur
Date:   Sep 03, 12 at 10:47am (PST)
Subject:   re: Off-topic GD II - Nobody has a cool a hat as Caitlyn
-------------------------------------------
Yeah when I made a smurf and tried to get it up in levels I passed my level 25+ friends in wins@level 17 Pretty funny really. It doesn't just depend on whether you are better or not though, since XP is gained through time played/game outcome, so if all your games are 40 minutes long you'll need a hell of a lot less wins than someone who hits the average 25-28 minute games every time.

Author:   BluAnimal
Date:   Sep 03, 12 at 11:51am (PST)
Was playing Wukong against a Vladimir top lane last night. I did my Nimbus Strike + Crushing Blow combo and went into Decoy, he blew his cooldowns on my Decoy and then pool'd. After that I Nimbus'd to him again and ult'd and ignited. He said I take less skill than Garen and all I had to do is spin and hope I kill something. And here I was thinking Wukong took skill.

Author:   Chaosfire
Date:   Sep 03, 12 at 1:42pm (PST)
quote BluAnimal
Was playing Wukong against a Vladimir top lane last night. I did my Nimbus Strike + Crushing Blow combo and went into Decoy, he blew his cooldowns on my Decoy and then pool'd. After that I Nimbus'd to him again and ult'd and ignited. He said I take less skill than Garen and all I had to do is spin and hope I kill something. And here I was thinking Wukong took skill.
Well vlad is really hard to play. You need to manage your health cost on your q and stuff. No wait, 2 out of his 4 spells are no cost, and one of them restores health and makes him untargetable.

Author:   ShadowCrystallux
Date:   Sep 03, 12 at 5:32pm (PST)
Vlad is possibly the 4th hardest champion I've tried, with Orianna being first, Swain second and Malzahar 3rd. He's one of those champions that are deadly, but have an average early game to say the least. I mean, his farming is easy as hell, but he just doesn't trade amazingly in my opinion. And Vlad's CD on his pool is insane! Saying that, if played well, you've got yourself one tanky mother*bleep*er that deals a tonne of damage from RANGE. That passive . Rylais is a must with that .

Author:   BluAnimal
Date:   Sep 04, 12 at 1:37pm (PST)
Eh Vlad, little skill needed. No skill shots, sustain in his Q, get out of shit free card with W and and non-target AoE with his E. The only thing you need to practice is landing his ult, which is fairly hard to miss. He's just a really hard to champion to screw up.

As for difficulty... I would say Cassiopeia and Wukong are the two hardest champions for me. Although I just bought Karma and she's a ton of fun, but she's difficult too.

Author:   Lorx
Date:   Sep 04, 12 at 4:17pm (PST)
Vlad is easy to pick up, that isn't to say he has a learning curve, but he's easy to pick up. No mana, regens off Q.

Author:   MegaBassMan
Date:   Sep 04, 12 at 5:15pm (PST)
I think Swain and jungle Shaco have been the hardest for me so far. I'm a natural AP mid in both securing kills and roaming with Ahri. I'm a fairly good Morgana, and my late-game Malzahar is trolly because I can land those Qs often.

I think one of the few champions that really don't have much of a learning curve is Caitlyn. She's like Ashe on easy mode without CC.

Edit: Shadowcrystallux. Phoenixmon suited you better.

Author:   Fluroclad
Date:   Sep 04, 12 at 11:44pm (PST)
I agree Megabassman.

Start ingof college today D:

Author:   ShadowCrystallux
Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 12:35am (PST)
quote Fluroclad
I agree Megabassman.

Start ingof college today D:
I wanted a name that suited the entirety of neoseeker. There are now a variety of names one can call me:

Phoenix
Shadow
Crystal
Ryan

Yeah, that's about it. But call me lux and I 20 day ban you . Jks. But I will want to murder you .

Author:   A Wind Powered Moose
Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 12:39am (PST)
Starting up college Fluroclad? Happen to be a college in a Ohio?

Author:   Inuyasha
Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 6:07am (PST)
Started College too, met with some student counsellor to discuss swapping courses, and her name was Sona Got me excited, she didn't know about League of Legends though D:

Author:   Fluroclad
Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 6:19am (PST)
A Wind Powered Moose I live in England man

Author:   A Wind Powered Moose
Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 7:16am (PST)
Well now I look silly.

My only britfriend calls college "uni". I need more britfriends. D:

quote Inuyasha
Got me excited, she didn't know about League of Legends though D:
Don't tell me you straight up asked your advisor if she played LoL. Say it ain't so, man.

Author:   Inuyasha
Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 9:20am (PST)
Why wouldn't I? Are you ashamed to be a gamer? League is a popular game, two girls I know in real lifes play it, which is two more than I can say for any other game besides minecraft which is...just minecraft.

I think I asked if she knew about League of Legends and then dropped it because she said she didn't, I'm surprised she hadn't been asked that before though, she does work with teenagers after all.

Author:   WakeCraterWind
Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 10:01am (PST)
quote Inuyasha
Why wouldn't I? Are you ashamed to be a gamer? League is a popular game, two girls I know in real lifes play it, which is two more than I can say for any other game besides minecraft which is...just minecraft.

I think I asked if she knew about League of Legends and then dropped it because she said she didn't, I'm surprised she hadn't been asked that before though, she does work with teenagers after all.

Remember, these are LoL teenagers we're talking about. Not everyone can be as cool as the guy in the Xin vid. Hell, the colony of Koreans in my basement live in their own world down there. I swear they bud off each other or something, because they're growing.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.