Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Screenshot Gallery I - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/45610/t1742414-screenshot-gallery/3.htm

Author:   WakeCraterWind
Date:   Jul 29, 12 at 11:40pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Screenshot Gallery I
-------------------------------------------
GUYS I HAD THE BEST MASTER YI GAME EVER!!!

Author:   BANDITO ATTACK
Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 12:50am (PST)
the gold generation on kage's pick doesn't stack.

Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 8:41am (PST)
Ah hell. I knew I should have gotten a different item. Or does it not stack with HoG and stuff too?

Author:   Inuyasha
Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 11:07am (PST)
The different GP10's (Pick, HoG, Philo, Avarice) stack together, but multiple of the same item do not stack. You used to be able to buy multiple HoG's, but that was back when it also had an armor rating, and was OP. Now it's pretty much balanced, but if you can bring the game into the late stages, stacking GP10's is still worth it. Especially if you have a champion who can still deal some hurt without the initial damage.

Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 12:00pm (PST)
Haha, damn. Well, we still won, and it was funny, being able to see basically the entire map all of the time. It's amazing just how much 6 ~ 8 wards covers. We (and by that I mean, the other four guys. There was a couple times where I just walked around a team fight just to put down another ward) ambushed them so much they were forced to all group up before the 20 min mark.

Author:   captain boo
Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 12:04pm (PST)
quote WakeCraterWind
GUYS I HAD THE BEST MASTER YI GAME EVER!!!

Yeah, something similar happened to me yesterday. I was lagging super hard in the beginning while playing Karma, and by the time I connected again, I was Lv 1 and everyone else was Lv 14.

Problem #1.

I also realized my lag wasn't entirely gone, and if I got directly involved in a hectic teamfight, I would disconnect.

Problem #2.

So, true to support, I bough a pile of Wards and jumped between bushes and spammed them. I was also packing Clairvoyance at the time for more map awareness. Whenever a team fight broke out in Mid, I would waltz over to our remaining turret and, essentially, circle around it. While I was circling, I would occasionally extend, shield an ally and buff the movement speed of the injured one with Spirit bond, he would run back to me, I would heal him and shield him and he'd run back in. I baited a couple times and ended up killing Akali at Lv. 12 when she was Lv. 18 by Soul Shield+Mantra when she put her Stealth Zone around me.

I went 1/3/12 I think. xD

Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 12:25pm (PST)
Boo. What kind of supports steals a kill. Also what kind of lagging ward-support is actually a support champ?

Once I bought wards I didn't even touch the enemy team. I still laugh about thinking what it must have looked like to the enemy team, to see a lv 4 Master Yi at 20 minutes just run across mid lane carrying 10 wards and Kage's, then vanish for another 10 minutes. It was like I was playing a stupider, less fun game where I just cycled around baron dragon and the buffs and sh*t wards everywhere. Except it wasn't less fun, because it was hilarious.

Author:   MegaBassMan
Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 2:27pm (PST)
captain boo
Rhus plays LoL? Oh. My. Effing. Lord.

Author:   captain boo
Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 6:22pm (PST)
quote MegaBassMan
captain boo
Rhus plays LoL? Oh. My. Effing. Lord.

I do now, my friends suckered me into it. I can only play off and on because my internet is paid for as we go. But having Bass in the community is even more reason to play.

Author:   BluAnimal
Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 9:11pm (PST)

quote Mordekaiser Pre-Game Lobby
lol leona isn't a top lane...

Author:   Capt Obvious
Date:   Aug 06, 12 at 6:37pm (PST)

From two years ago lol.

Author:   Tashur Astur
Date:   Aug 18, 12 at 2:55pm (PST)

What is this I don't even...

Author:   euben0
Date:   Sep 04, 12 at 11:40pm (PST)

Author:   Alteranz
Date:   Sep 06, 12 at 12:35pm (PST)

You know when you get killstealed, hate rengars... Last hitted with his Ulti (leaped)... But not a bad game tho, the rest is pretty bad also...

Author:   Fury
Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 4:40pm (PST)
My first penta

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.