Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: QQ Thread - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/45610/t1739414-qq-thread/2.htm

Author:   Chaosfire
Date:   Jun 16, 12 at 12:10pm (PST)
Subject:   re: QQ Thread
-------------------------------------------
I don't know why I'm such a retard magnet, but I'll get atleast 3 feeders each game. Not people doing bad, people who need to duel the 10/1 darius when they're at half. No matter how well I do, I always lose, unless I'm in a premade.

Author:   ShadowCrystallux
Date:   Jun 16, 12 at 6:58pm (PST)
quote Chaosfire
I don't know why I'm such a retard magnet, but I'll get atleast 3 feeders each game. Not people doing bad, people who need to duel the 10/1 darius when they're at half. No matter how well I do, I always lose, unless I'm in a premade.
I always find that if my team is doing well, I'm not in matchmade queues, but if I'm doing well, the team is s#!t. In pre-mades, at least my team aren't likely to feed.

Author:   Lorx
Date:   Jun 17, 12 at 3:24am (PST)
Fought a bit in Newbie Island today, queued with somebody with <100 wins. I gotta admit, I miss some things about that ELO, but not enough to actually want to alt and go back.

QQ: The two pubs we had only spoke spanish, the one playing fiddlesticks didn't know how to ult to save his life, the one playing karma initiated everything with her face

Silver lining: We had 4 AD and 1 Lulu Support, their Darius rushed a Hexdrinker. When asked why in all-chat, he replied with a "your mom" joke, and then lost the game twenty minutes later incredibly mad.

Author:   MegaBassMan
Date:   Jun 17, 12 at 5:56am (PST)
quote Lorx
QQ: The two pubs we had only spoke spanish, the one playing fiddlesticks didn't know how to ult to save his life, the one playing karma initiated everything with her face
I found that amusing. It would have been an easier game to win had they not fed early game.

Date:   Jun 17, 12 at 6:10am (PST)
quote MegaBassMan
quote Lorx
I found that amusing. It would have been an easier game to win had they not fed early game.
Were you also in the game where we had the Vlad that blamed everything on the Jungle Warwick, or was just that me and Fang? WW was doing horrid, but Vlad was doing even worse, which is always great qq material.

Author:   MegaBassMan
Date:   Jun 17, 12 at 6:12am (PST)
Lorx
Nah, that was just you and Fang. I only had time for that one game.

Author:   Chimaira
Date:   Jun 17, 12 at 7:22am (PST)
quote Inuyasha
People who blame the jungler for the loss. After playing alot of Junglers recently, it's hilarious how much heat they get from their team.
It's like the support role, a thankless job. Whenever you play well as a jungler or support you will rarely get thanks from your team, it will always be "o shit, Vayne ur so good" and never "Good job babysitting that Vayne and getting her fed as shit Taric".

Date:   Jun 17, 12 at 8:13am (PST)
quote Lorx
quote MegaBassMan
quote Lorx
Were you also in the game where we had the Vlad that blamed everything on the Jungle Warwick, or was just that me and Fang? WW was doing horrid, but Vlad was doing even worse, which is always great qq material.
Now now just wait a minute, I had a game recently just like this. We had a Vlad and a Jungle WW. The WW was being hounded by the vlad so hard. Coincidence? Who were you guys playing that game?

Date:   Jun 17, 12 at 2:16pm (PST)
You would have recognized my name, I have no alt accounts. I was probably support Lulu, MBM would have been top as 50cent (Wu).

Date:   Jun 17, 12 at 5:43pm (PST)
Wow weird. We had a wu but not a lulu. We had ww, wu, vlad, cho and ezreal (me ). I actually carried the team... I rarely do that.

Author:   Tiger go Meow
Date:   Jun 17, 12 at 6:36pm (PST)
quote Chimaira
quote Inuyasha
People who blame the jungler for the loss. After playing alot of Junglers recently, it's hilarious how much heat they get from their team.
It's like the support role, a thankless job. Whenever you play well as a jungler or support you will rarely get thanks from your team, it will always be "o shit, Vayne ur so good" and never "Good job babysitting that Vayne and getting her fed as shit Taric".
To me being Support in League is all around unrewarding. In gameplay, in appreciation, and otherwise. I much more preferred playing healing, full support, and so on in other games.

Author:   Inuyasha
Date:   Jun 17, 12 at 6:57pm (PST)
The support and Jungler are two totally different jobs.

The support is not usually blamed for the loss of the game.

The jungler however, is demanded of every lane and is harassed to high hell if they don't accomplish something in all the lanes.

Phoenix Edit: sorry I meant to press quote.

Date:   Jun 18, 12 at 1:43am (PST)
quote Inuyasha
The jungler however, is demanded of every lane and is harassed to high hell if they don't accomplish something in all the lanes.
However, a jungler should be able to do something in every lane. If they've opted to be jungler, they've opted to help your team get a headstart. I don't expect ganks until level 4-6, but if they haven't helped one lane by the 10 minute mark, then they aren't honestly doing their job. I mean, we all have bad games and it is harder to tell when a jungler isn't having as a game as they usually do. Jungling isn't easy, but a jungler who doesn't know what he/she is doing is might as well double up on top. Just sayin'.

Author:   Inuyasha
Date:   Jun 18, 12 at 10:31am (PST)
There is a huge difference between a jungler trying to do his job and failing at doing his job.

I rarely gank bot, for the reason when I approach, they back off. They clearly have wards. If they desperately need one, I'll take MORE time out of my jungle to sneak into the bottom brush, and wait for the enemy's lane to push closer to us again. If THAT is warded, then I just wasted more than a minute attempting to gank the bot lane while the other lanes are obviously getting destroyed because my team never wins their lanes, and are begging for ganks.

However some people are so stubborn to admit that they lost their lanes that it's pathetic. I'm sure I do it too. If I don't gank for them, or if they are ganked more than I ganked, then it's my fault. I tend to put these kids on ignore, because their ward coverage is awful, and they die as such. The objective of a lane is to outfarm and kill your opponent, and a Leblanc shouldn't be losing to, let's say, a Kassadin in Middle early. When she does, it's her fault, she's getting outplayed. Then the jungle is required to step in. However if the Leblanc can't land her Slow/Snare on an already-stunned Kassadin, then it's THEIR fault again. The exact same way for top lane. If you're beating your opponent and try to dive them but fail, it's YOUR fault. Then when you try and fight again, though you have given the enemy an advantage, it is still YOUR fault. I say this time and time again, Jungler's aren't supposed to bail you out, they're supposed to further your lead and find opportune times to take objectives.

In the same way, if the jungler picked Warwick, or someone who isn't an effective jungler until level 6, don't pick another late game champ who is crippled by early game opponents. Nasus top against a Riven? No, no it doesn't work like that. If you don't have a strong early jungler like Shaco or Alistar to assist you as someone who is a late game terror, then you'll never make it to late game.

TL;DR? So many times the junglers get blamed for the messes people put themselves in. The jungler shouldn't have to be saving every.single.lane.every.single.game. It's irritating, and part of the reason I prefer playing Solo's, so I don't have to put my jungler in that situation. A bit boastful, but true.

Author:   Chaosfire
Date:   Jun 18, 12 at 10:55am (PST)
You know what makes me mad as hell?
When a losing team uses every single bit of cc on you.
I had just played against a ryze, lux, blitzcrank, vayne, and olaf. I was playing lee sin, and there were was an instance where I was cc'd so hard, I couldn't cast my ult in a fight.
We won regardless, I camped the top and mid lanes, and both had perfect games, and many kills. I had also stolen every single blue buff from the enemy olaf, the first was with our blitzcrank, the rest were luck.
Good game. Annoying, because of the snares preventing me from jumping around, but good.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.