Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: RFS Thread - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/45610/t1736151-rfs-thread/7.htm

Author:   ShadowCrystallux
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 2:23am (PST)
Subject:   re: RFS Thread
-------------------------------------------
quote Inuyasha19
I've yet to get the reinvite, but please let me know. I'm tired of hovering in 950 solo queue and want to be proud of a 5v5 team.
You and captain boo can be the first on the 2nd Neoseeker team I'll create tonight. That way we can all play! Depending on timezones and hours active, I may do some swapping around on each team.

Author:   Grimdark
Date:   Oct 14, 12 at 4:47pm (PST)
Yo, I want to create a game log thread recording my journey of League of Legends now that I have 160-160 win/loss and want everyone to know the game I'm playing is like (it's not League of Legends).

ShadowCrystallux

Date:   Oct 14, 12 at 5:09pm (PST)
quote Grimdark
Yo, I want to create a game log thread recording my journey of League of Legends now that I have 160-160 win/loss and want everyone to know the game I'm playing is like (it's not League of Legends).
Do you mean making a thread similar to Chaosfire's ranked journal?

Author:   Grimdark
Date:   Oct 14, 12 at 6:23pm (PST)
ShadowCrystallux
Probably, I'll be recapping every game I played and describe the wildlife I have assigned to my team.

Author:   Chaosfire
Date:   Oct 14, 12 at 6:27pm (PST)
Daily reminder that I'm positive by 18 wins and 1240 elo. Can 't wait for the *bleep*ing reset.

Date:   Oct 14, 12 at 6:34pm (PST)
quote Grimdark
Probably, I'll be recapping every game I played and describe the wildlife I have assigned to my team.
As long as you keep the language clean I see no problem with it.

Date:   Nov 18, 12 at 4:58pm (PST)
Hey guys! Haven't really asked you what you want in this forum recently, so here I am. Do you want new game threads/different game threads? I was thinking about an item of the week thread, and things along those lines. Any suggestions? Anything you want to add to make this forum better? Any and all suggestions will be taken with an open mind .

Author:   MegaBassMan
Date:   Nov 18, 12 at 5:42pm (PST)
Item of the Week is a brilliant idea. It kinda aids in understanding how certain items affect gameplay and what it synergizes (not actually a word) with.

Though, we could do Champion of the Week if people would prefer that, instead.

Author:   Lorx
Date:   Nov 18, 12 at 8:03pm (PST)
Perk to starting with item of the week is we're getting a new shop in the near future, so we could easily spend months on end exploring new items and their uses.

I wish synergizes was a word, always have to go back and rewrite my sentances to say "gives synergy" or something of the sort instead.

Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 12:25am (PST)
Credit to Lorx with the item of the week thread idea .

Author:   Bass Ultra
Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 7:45pm (PST)
What if the Header has the free week champions.

Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 8:43pm (PST)
Or footer, either/or?

Seems like an interesting idea. Would of course require weekly maintenance or some fancy coding to actually keep up to date.

Author:   Inuyasha
Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 10:14pm (PST)
quote Lorx
Perk to starting with item of the week is we're getting a new shop in the near future, so we could easily spend months on end exploring new items and their uses.

I wish synergizes was a word, always have to go back and rewrite my sentances to say "gives synergy" or something of the sort instead.
My mind was blown when I found out that synergize wasn't a word. I remember it clearly, grade 12 writing an essay in Modern Western Civilizations, my teacher was looking over my thesis and told me it wasn't a word. Still irritates me, I don't see how it can not be a word.

Anyways item of the week sounds good, I think we should start off with consumables, in absolute honesty. People need to learn more about wards and potions, and not just in Neo, but it's a start. People underestimate health potions in mid-game, wards throughout the whole game, and elixirs in general, too.

Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 10:44pm (PST)
Touche, I don't know quite how best it would be to go about choosing which items first, but considering wards won't change much anyway, they'll be a good place to start.

Goals for item of the week: So starting with Wards>New items>Drastically Changed items could work, or transitioning from wards into some kind of popular vote, whatever it may be.

We still have at least a week or so before the shop gets switched out, so there's some time to plan and theorycraft.

Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 11:29pm (PST)
Originally with the header, I remember Fluroclad trying to implement that.

The item of the week seems a little long, however, it's the only unit of days that sounds fitting. Because: "Item of the three days" sounds a little stupid amiright or amiright ? As soon as the shop is renewed, I'm likely to start with the new items, but sight stone and the random health/mana charge thing first to get your importance of health/mana potions, elixirs and sight wards kay Inuyasha? Maybe I'll do items of the week, would 2-3 items per week be alright with you guys? 1 item per week- ~100 at least- my patience goes out the window D:.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.