Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Pulsefire Ezreal - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/45610/t1711909-pulsefire-ezreal/4.htm

Author:   WakeCraterWind
Date:   Jun 20, 12 at 11:09pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Pulsefire Ezreal
-------------------------------------------
Bleh. AP Ezreal is crap until they let his W damage minions on pass-through. Until then, he's left with no farming option compared to other APs.

Author:   ShadowCrystallux
Date:   Jun 30, 12 at 11:35am (PST)
This skin is absolutely amazing. Best RP I've ever spent. Never really been too much of a graphics guy, but he looks sick. Who else bought him today?

Author:   Lorx
Date:   Jun 30, 12 at 11:51am (PST)
I did! I think Storm did too.

The in-game "head picture" used for kills and stuff still shows regular Ezreal, which is different from the Who Needs a Map? clip, I'm wondering if that's intentional.

Author:   Tiger go Meow
Date:   Jun 30, 12 at 12:37pm (PST)
I find myself liking his starting out look more than his final look. /: Then again I'm not really into power armor.

Author:   Inuyasha
Date:   Jun 30, 12 at 2:58pm (PST)
I've banned Ezreal in ranked now because people feel they know how to play him.

Only good Ezreals= Canadian Ezreal Players, to quote TheOddOne.

Skin is great though. Not sure if it's literally worth breaking the game, but looks fantastic.

Author:   Lorx
Date:   Jun 30, 12 at 3:08pm (PST)
quote Inuyasha
I've banned Ezreal in ranked now because people feel they know how to play him.

Only good Ezreals= Canadian Ezreal Players, to quote TheOddOne.

Skin is great though. Not sure if it's literally worth breaking the game, but looks fantastic.

What did it break?

Author:   Inuyasha
Date:   Jun 30, 12 at 3:22pm (PST)
Probably nothing. I say that because the servers had issues as soon as Pulsefire Ezreal was hinted at being released. Still no patch though; instead a hotfix, great.

Author:   Storm
Date:   Jun 30, 12 at 4:14pm (PST)
Yep, definitely grabbed it! Haven't gotten to try it yet, though.

Date:   Jun 30, 12 at 7:41pm (PST)
Anybody who plays Ezreal without the skin is now officially a noob. . I know all of you guys are thinking that .

Author:   Twilight
Date:   Jul 01, 12 at 1:38am (PST)

After the games I've played with Pulsefire Ez's, I'm more inclined to think a bunch of tweens got their moms credit card and still suck at the game honestly.

Date:   Jul 01, 12 at 8:19am (PST)
quote Twilight

After the games I've played with Pulsefire Ez's, I'm more inclined to think a bunch of tweens got their moms credit card and still suck at the game honestly.

Most ezreal's are pretty terrible. Why? Because they miss all 4 skillshots without fail. It's hilarious to watch a bad ezreal .

Author:   Tashur Astur
Date:   Jul 01, 12 at 8:21am (PST)
The wave of horrible ezreal players with cool skin has begun. May god help us!! It really is horribly annoying to see such an amazing champion being played/built so awfully.

Author:   Fluroclad
Date:   Jul 01, 12 at 8:33am (PST)
It's a lovely skin but I've only seen two summoners play well with this skin. Lorx and myself xD

Date:   Jul 01, 12 at 9:00am (PST)
quote Fluroclad
It's a lovely skin but I've only seen two summoners play well with this skin. Lorx and myself xD
I had a pretty darn good game with him today (I'm not amazing at ezreal... Shut up ). 14/2/6. As I said- not amazing, but pretty good non? I just saw a plain skinned ezreal and a frosted ezreal "-_-. I mean, I have frosted ezreal from ages ago, but why wouldn't you get PFE if you're gonna play him? . But today, I've seen one good PFE and 3 bad. They were so bad to the point they ended up with a 1:6 K/D ratio in 2 cases, and 1:7 in the other. Btw, does anyone know anything else about The Proving Grounds map? Is it going to be fully released so you don't have to custom? Because boy do I want to use Ezreal (when he isn't auto-locked...) And just own them with my ultimate. I think they built that map for snipers. Seriously, Ashe, Ezreal, Lux, Draven and more will do amazingly on that map. More so Ez and Lux, but still, landing those ultimates is going to be almost too easy.

Author:   Twilight
Date:   Jul 01, 12 at 10:16am (PST)
quote Phoenixmon
quote Twilight

Most ezreal's are pretty terrible. Why? Because they miss all 4 skillshots without fail. It's hilarious to watch a bad ezreal .

Unless the Ez is on your team, then it's just like "Sis, you need to take a backseat."

The shitstorm of Ez players need to hurry up and end. I'm over it.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.