Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Pulsefire Ezreal - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/45610/t1711909-pulsefire-ezreal/3.htm

Author:   ShadowCrystallux
Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 8:35pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Pulsefire Ezreal
-------------------------------------------
It had ought to be within the next 2 patches. Also, does this mean that map is going to become part of the game as well? Because that map would be fun as hell.

Author:   GhostMember
Date:   Jun 16, 12 at 3:21am (PST)
quote Lil J
Do you need a map?

No.

So, Pulsefire Ezreal also changes the ingame Champion portrait.

Goddammit Riot.

Author:   Lorx
Date:   Jun 16, 12 at 3:26am (PST)
I did not notice that.

Oh. My. God.

Author:   euben0
Date:   Jun 16, 12 at 4:14am (PST)
Anyone around here need a map?

Author:   Lil J
Date:   Jun 16, 12 at 6:16am (PST)
quote euben0
Anyone around here need a map?
I do, I can't find my wallet.

Author:   dbzmaster
Date:   Jun 16, 12 at 7:51am (PST)
You can get it on the PBE right now, 1 RP too. Although with two ezreals every game it'll be a little difficult to actually use it.

Date:   Jun 16, 12 at 12:11pm (PST)
quote dbzmaster
You can get it on the PBE right now, 1 RP too. Although with two ezreals every game it'll be a little difficult to actually use it.
Sounds like how it will be on Release.

"Oh, you hope to play Ezreal? Well then, this is awkward"

The worst part being that Ezreal is not actually wholly easy to play, deserving the 6300 price point out of pure challenge.

Date:   Jun 16, 12 at 8:35pm (PST)
quote Lorx
The worst part being that Ezreal is not actually wholly easy to play, deserving the 6300 price point out of pure challenge.
Oh yes. Those skillshots are a bitch. Luckily, your Q is so spammable and it makes your ultimate cooldown so much lower, especially when you consider level 16, your Q is maxed and you can often get 15-20 Q's in. If you hit with even 10 of thoses, your ultimate is still 10 seconds earlier.

Author:   Tashur Astur
Date:   Jun 17, 12 at 4:08am (PST)
Skin looks *bleep*ing amazing, and don't overdo how hard Ezreal is to play. He's alot easier than many standard AP champs.

Date:   Jun 17, 12 at 5:04am (PST)
quote Tashur Astur
Skin looks *bleep*ing amazing, and don't overdo how hard Ezreal is to play. He's alot easier than many standard AP champs.
Ezreal is commonly AD now.

Author:   Tashur Astur
Date:   Jun 19, 12 at 7:21am (PST)
Lorx
Oh yes I am aware, I see how you misread my comment. I simply meant he isn't harder to play than most AP champs, he is harder than many of the AD champs which was why I worded it the way I did.

Date:   Jun 19, 12 at 12:29pm (PST)
quote Tashur Astur
Lorx
Oh yes I am aware, I see how you misread my comment. I simply meant he isn't harder to play than most AP champs, he is harder than many of the AD champs which was why I worded it the way I did.
I dunno, most AP champs have a click-target skill, or don't use their escape as their damage source. AP Ez revolves a lot around Lichbane off his Q (skillshot), and popping in right beside somebody with E, which can be tricky since he is so very squishy.

Author:   Inuyasha
Date:   Jun 19, 12 at 12:36pm (PST)
AD Ezreal only way to play him. Everytime I play against AP Ezreal he's dead as soon as he blinks for harass.

I have little experience playing with him, but he looks like tons of fun. I still prefer a Tristana Rocket Jump though.

Date:   Jun 19, 12 at 4:50pm (PST)
AP Ez can...work...ish? It's rather difficult to not die and still do damage, since none of his ratios are exactly "outstanding" so you can't half-and-half very well. His highest ratio besides his ult is 0.75, his ult is 0.9. The playstyle is basically to poke at people with Q&W, and when they get low you E in to point-blank them down. The build I used/made up was Sheen>Ryali>Lich>Hat.

The problem is Triforce AD Ez pretty much does the same thing but without throwing away his passive, and in general just being more useful for everything but higher burst.

Date:   Jun 19, 12 at 6:14pm (PST)
New dual build for ez, Rageblade and Gunblade. I already use Gunblade but I'm so using rageblade as well next time I play him. Every time one attacks with an ability, one gains about 16% attack speed? (Can't remember if Rageblade is 6 or 8% attack speed). That shit's pretty scary when you have around 250 AD and without the PD you get to around 1.7 attacks per second? (Educated guess, not sure.)

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.