Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Pulsefire Ezreal - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/45610/t1711909-pulsefire-ezreal/

Author:   Lorx
Date:   Jan 27, 12 at 11:28am (PST)
Subject:   Pulsefire Ezreal
-------------------------------------------
Riot finally added audio! Looks like it's about ready for release!

Author:   Epoch
Date:   Jan 27, 12 at 2:35pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Pulsefire Ezreal
Lawl @ the power level joke.

good stuff

Author:   Joelossus
Date:   Jan 27, 12 at 7:48pm (PST)
Wow, I don't even own Ezreal and I want this. It's so epic!

Author:   Amethyst
Date:   Jan 27, 12 at 10:20pm (PST)
I had the same reaction when I saw it a couple days ago. I don't have Ezreal, but I want him just for this skin

Author:   Mouldy Cheese
Date:   Jan 28, 12 at 3:36am (PST)
Man this just makes me want to start playing ezreal again! ^^
I went through a whole phase of playing him all the time but his output was never comparable enough to when I played other ranged carries...Need to work on my build =/

BUT I WANT THE SKIN.

Author:   Amethyst
Date:   Jan 28, 12 at 5:57am (PST)
One of the comments over on reddit was the best. The animation they put the most work into is his death animation, which is what Ezreal excels at.

Date:   Jan 28, 12 at 6:15am (PST)
quote Amethyst
One of the comments over on reddit was the best. The animation they put the most work into is his death animation, which is what Ezreal excels at.
That is rather hilarious.

Ezreal may be one of the harder carries to kill, but he just does no damage unless you get fed. He's like the opposite of every good carry except Vayne.

Author:   Chaosfire
Date:   Jan 28, 12 at 8:57pm (PST)
quote Lorx
quote Amethyst

Ezreal may be one of the harder carries to kill, but he just does no damage unless you get fed. He's like the opposite of every good carry except Vayne.

I agree. I just got out of a game, where a 4/2 Ezreal was feeling awesome because he chased down and killed a few people, late game, I totally ignored him, because a Force Of Nature/Wits End Made him useless against me.
However, I've seen ezreal players excel, just because of an early game feed. He looks like a fun champ to play though.

Date:   Jan 28, 12 at 9:28pm (PST)
quote Chaosfire
quote Lorx
quote Amethyst

I agree. I just got out of a game, where a 4/2 Ezreal was feeling awesome because he chased down and killed a few people, late game, I totally ignored him, because a Force Of Nature/Wits End Made him useless against me.
However, I've seen ezreal players excel, just because of an early game feed. He looks like a fun champ to play though.

Definitely very fun, also a very high skill ceiling, probably one of the highest of any of the Ranged Carries.

Mouldy Cheese I'm trying to figure out a new build for Ezreal as well. My old one didn't feed in enough AD for my hits to matter. I like Manamune, but I think I need to stop using it as a focal point.

Author:   Mouldy Cheese
Date:   Jan 28, 12 at 11:51pm (PST)
quote Lorx
Mouldy Cheese I'm trying to figure out a new build for Ezreal as well. My old one didn't feed in enough AD for my hits to matter. I like Manamune, but I think I need to stop using it as a focal point.
Oh! I know I hate having to rely on manamune >> Lately I've been trying to avoid it altogether and just get blue buff as often as I can and using a mana regen page. But I'm just not sure if it's worth sacrificing my CDR runes D;

Date:   Jan 29, 12 at 1:02am (PST)
quote Mouldy Cheese
quote Lorx
Oh! I know I hate having to rely on manamune >> Lately I've been trying to avoid it altogether and just get blue buff as often as I can and using a mana regen page. But I'm just not sure if it's worth sacrificing my CDR runes D;
I just like spamming too much for that to be viable for me, I need the 7mp/5. I may try building it & sheen, then going a straight normal build, Bloodthirster and whatnot.

Author:   Xanderr
Date:   Feb 26, 12 at 7:28am (PST)
quote Lorx
quote Mouldy Cheese
quote Lorx
I just like spamming too much for that to be viable for me, I need the 7mp/5. I may try building it & sheen, then going a straight normal build, Bloodthirster and whatnot.
I play Ezreal a good bit. Actually was the first champion I ever bought. My build seems to work for me. I rush Trinity Force, get Boots of Lucidity, then go Hextech Gunblade, Infinity Edge, Bloodthirser, and Black Cleaver. The only thing you have to worry about is getting focused but if your team is good then you just stay at the back and mess people up hardcore.

Author:   MarleyLa
Date:   Mar 13, 12 at 9:48pm (PST)
So just a thought , lol , but when will this skin be released ? Its still putting us on hold (:

Author:   baragon600
Date:   Mar 13, 12 at 10:50pm (PST)
the video is private. :I

Date:   Mar 14, 12 at 1:01am (PST)
quote baragon600
the video is private. :I
Well that's new. Put up a different video, this one's from a slightly older build of the skin (not as much of the new audio/etc is there). Since it's being somewhat redone anyway it's not a huge deal I guess, since it still gives a general idea of what the skin may look like.
The last version of the skin I've seen had audio for unlocking new abilities and the like. But alas, I guess that video's private now.

quote MarleyLa
So just a thought , lol , but when will this skin be released ? Its still putting us on hold (:
Riot put it back in the bin stating that it "wasn't quite what they expected". So it's still not close to being released. Which makes me sad, I have the RP sitting there, waiting for this skin.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.