Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introductions & Summoner Names - page 8

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/45610/t1496939-introductions-summoner-names/8.htm

Author:   Phypr
Date:   Jun 03, 12 at 9:53am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introductions & Summoner Names
-------------------------------------------
thanks lorx

Author:   Majingohan
Date:   Jun 05, 12 at 5:37pm (PST)
hey i play LOL sometimes so ya hey

Author:   Archangel
Date:   Jun 12, 12 at 1:57pm (PST)
Hmm... I swear I had already posted in here. Apparently not. Anyway...

Main account: Koumaev
Smurf account: Deamaev

Author:   tornjinx
Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 2:29pm (PST)
I've been watching this forum for a bit now, so I figure I might as well post. I'm tornjinx, my summoner name is, well, tornjinx as well (North America). I've been playing since about last October; I tend to prefer and play solo top, jungle, or solo mid, with my main being Heimerdinger. My overall skill level isn't that great (even though I'm almost level 30), and I tend to only play with my own team, so I probably will try to stick away from playing with everyone else for a while, so yeah, that's it.

Author:   KillJoy
Date:   Jul 01, 12 at 10:34pm (PST)
WOO. LATE.
Summoner name: Plastic Card
Smurf: Watery Water

Author:   Navr0nan
Date:   Jul 11, 12 at 9:53pm (PST)
Hi all,

My summoner name is Navronan, call me Nav or whatever you like.
I'm from Australia but I play the NA servers.
My neo name is slightly different just because I used to have an account on here but I lost the password and access to the email it was assigned to. Good to be back, hope to play you all soon!

Author:   Twilight
Date:   Jul 16, 12 at 7:56pm (PST)

I haven't posted here yet because I'm dumb and didn't know it existed until just now, so, yeah. You've probably seen me around here on and off for about 2 months, since that's how long I've been playing~

Main account: Bones Reborn
Side account: Morbid Blessings

Morbid is really only used for support. Literally my first goal I set out when I started playing was to buy every ~support~ tagged champion. I only have Shen, Sona, Lulu and Galio left. It's lvl...25 or some shit? Idk.

Bones is lvl28, so I'm getting it to 30 so I can finally play ranked... Annnnd, I don't have a smurf account, although I probably should since they clearly seem to be popular.

PS: I'm not currently playing anytime this week-ish cause I'm going on vacation, and the fact my sisters in town means little to no actual bandwidth to play, and who likes lag? But besides that, add me if you so please and I'll play with you, even if I don't know you, I really don't care.

Author:   DestinyOpfa
Date:   Jul 19, 12 at 6:37am (PST)
DestinyOpfa

SEA Server
Why not include it in the list of servers admin?
It'd be great to know more SEA players here.

Author:   BluAnimal
Date:   Jul 21, 12 at 3:39pm (PST)
Hello Neoseeker, I've spent most of my time here on the RuneScape forum but it's dead now and I've lost interest in the game after 7 years. I've been playing League of Legends for a bit over 2 years and am the proud owner of PAX Jax who my friend managed to snag at PAX in 2010. My main champions are Jax, Xerath, Jarvan IV, Wukong, Renekton, Anivia. I play mostly mid and top but I'm open to anythin but AD carry. Also my username is BluAnimal, feel free to add me in-game

Author:   captain boo
Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 10:00am (PST)
Forgot to post here.

My name is Captain Boo, but the pokemon community in particular has come to know me by Rhus or Ziggly. I starting playing LoL about 3 weeks ago and am enjoying it quite a bit. I'm maining Karma and Ziggs at the moment and I've got my eyes on Heimerdinger and Anivia as my next few characters. My Summoner name is Hydrastis, because Rhus was taken.

Author:   Luminescence
Date:   Aug 02, 12 at 3:31pm (PST)
Uh.. so hello.

I'm quite a noob at LoL 'cause I've just started to play since last week. I'm currently maining Twisted Fate and Ashe if the former is taken on PvP matches. And my summoner name is EvernamLite, so yeah. I play on East European server. That's it, more or less lol.

Author:   Joshfred21
Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 6:58pm (PST)
Hey. I'm josh and my summoner name is JoshFred21. I'm level 30 but I don't play much ranked. I'm getting more into it now but I don't play LoL as much as I used to. I'm gonna do ranked to play with real tough players to get better at LoL so I can keep up with my friends Justin and Flo. Right now I main Garen and Mundo(im still not too great at jungling). I'm saving up IP for Darius.

Author:   Darkking
Date:   Aug 19, 12 at 12:12pm (PST)
Hey guys, I just realize like last week of this forum and just today of this thread...Blah.

Playing League for almost three years now and you can find under the name HYATERIA. =P

Author:   BluAnimal
Date:   Aug 27, 12 at 3:30pm (PST)
A bit late but...

Hello and welcome to the League of Legends forum everyone, enjoy.

Author:   Rust
Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 7:30pm (PST)
Hello, I'm Rust. I just started playing League today under the guise of "Knight of Rust"

I do see some familiar faces here, though, that I haven't seen in a while. Inuyasha, Darkking, and old Basic buddy Etherlight. Sup

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.