Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Double your money every day, without animals, crops or cheat codes! :D - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/45582/t1698975-double-your-money-every-day-without-animals-crops-cheat-codes/

Author:   Linebecks Ferret
Date:   Nov 24, 11 at 4:44am (PST)
Subject:   Double your money every day, without animals, crops or cheat codes! :D
-------------------------------------------
I discovered the ULTIMATE way to get rich quick! All you need is a pot. Go to Raul's shop, and when he's selling rice, FILL UP ALL YOUR BAG SLOTS with as much rice as you can physically carry! Spend ALL your money doing this. Then go back to your farm, cook ALL the rice in your pot, and you will have a crap-load of cooked rice. Then, if you want even MORE profit, make ALL the cooked rice into the pot again to make Rice Porridge. Then ship ALL the rice porridge, and repeat for as long as the day goes, or however much you can be bothered. The next day, YOU WILL HAVE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS WORTH OF PROFIT! Cha-ching! And you can do this for as long as you want. Millionaire in no time.

Author:   Hearts
Date:   Nov 25, 11 at 10:19am (PST)
Subject:   re: Double your money every day, without animals, crops or cheat codes! :D
Lol.

Author:   obiwankenobi
Date:   Dec 01, 11 at 10:01am (PST)
Subject:   re: Double your money every day, without animals, crops or cheat codes! :D
I dunno but it still feels like cheating in a way. I still like doing the good 'ol farming stuff to get rich rather than doing it the easy way. Kinda kills the essence of Harvest Moon if you can get easy money that way.

Author:   Hearts
Date:   Dec 01, 11 at 10:20am (PST)
Rice from Raul = 180G
Cooked rice = 210G
30G profit doesn't feel like cheating to me.

Author:   obiwankenobi
Date:   Dec 07, 11 at 9:50am (PST)
But you wouldn't be doing it with just 1 Rice, would you?

Author:   RiitzC
Date:   Dec 08, 11 at 1:42am (PST)
Wouldn't it just be easier to go fishing?

Author:   Linebecks Ferret
Date:   Dec 11, 11 at 4:47am (PST)
quote RiitzC
Wouldn't it just be easier to go fishing?
Not really. Fishing will get you several thousand, sure, but with the rice thing, you can go it on a grand scale which gets you tens of thousands of dollars profit all within a few hours, which means if you start early enough you can go back to the shop and make it hundreds of thousands worth of profit in one day. Honestly, though, I've never bothered going that far - I've only been doing it on a small scale since I became a millionaire. xD

Author:   YA
Date:   May 20, 12 at 12:18pm (PST)
Subject:   DONT DO ITTTTTTT
um......doing thatis ruinin the game.... its better to find the love of your life:) then befreind the wild animals and make ur own money!!

Author:   black rose 1 7 2001
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 8:32pm (PST)
thats not cheating but how if i ship it it wont come back till the next day

Author:   8lah de 8lah :::)
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 7:09am (PST)
Throw the item into the shipping bin. That works too.

Author:   8lah de 8lah
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 9:25am (PST)
Throwing it in gets you the money straight away.

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 9:46pm (PST)
no i use the shiping bin and it comes back the next day

Author:   levidawson
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 6:21am (PST)
its bull shit i did it it doesnt work at all as well as people say it does. so its a waste of everyone's time. i just live in bluebell and grow crops in kohana and go back and forth everyday easier way to make money.and buy the crops that take less days to grow

Date:   Oct 17, 12 at 7:28pm (PST)
it dose work but it takes for ever

Author:   Luigi's Soul Mate
Date:   Oct 20, 12 at 6:42am (PST)
OMFGBBQ IT WORKED!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.