Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Heart Events? - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/45582/t1686401-heart-events/2.htm

Author:   Jennibear
Date:   Jul 02, 12 at 8:43pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Heart Events?
-------------------------------------------
quote CamsGurlOMG
Ya it really sucks cause I like have alll the yellow or wharevahhh flower points with Cam who's like a total hottie and I can't marry him!!!!!!! Whaaaaaaaaaa!!!! What is going on?!
You need to have 4 flowers (30,000 FP) with Howard and Laney before you can marry Cam. He does not have a reverse proposal so you must be the one to initiate the marriage proposal. Ive been giving presents and talking to Howard and Laney as well as Cam to quickly raise their flowers

Author:   Chillman
Date:   Jul 03, 12 at 1:50pm (PST)
Georgia and Nori are my favorites. I'm sort of torn between them, I have however had multiple dates with both of them as well as with Laney.

I just find what they like and keep giving it to them each day, if I talk to them after I gave the present they often ask me to hang out and talk. Occasionally I get to interact some during the dates and get that flower-arch over their head if I answer them correctly.
The progression generally goes like this: greet them > give gift > talk again > get invited on date

Author:   gamerlovergirl
Date:   Jul 23, 12 at 8:24pm (PST)
You need it get the guy u want to marry flower it its final sage the red sage it turns red like a rose and get the people he lives with at least three flowers I did it. Well I hope it works you for u ps: you need it upgrade it bed so he can live with you. Pps: thanks 4 listening.^_^

Author:   Guest Guest
Date:   Oct 24, 12 at 1:45pm (PST)
You need 2 have 4 hearts with howard and the other girl that lives at the cafe i for got her name...

Author:   lmhoffman
Date:   Aug 06, 13 at 7:31am (PST)
quote Jennibear
quote CamsGurlOMG
Ya it really sucks cause I like have alll the yellow or wharevahhh flower points with Cam who's like a total hottie and I can't marry him!!!!!!! Whaaaaaaaaaa!!!! What is going on?!
You need to have 4 flowers (30,000 FP) with Howard and Laney before you can marry Cam. He does not have a reverse proposal so you must be the one to initiate the marriage proposal. Ive been giving presents and talking to Howard and Laney as well as Cam to quickly raise their flowers
You also need to make the double bed, and for a child, you have to expand the house + getting an even BIGGER bed. Hope it helped!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.