Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Heart Events? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/45582/t1686401-heart-events/

Author:   CrossHound
Date:   Sep 29, 11 at 7:36pm (PST)
Subject:   Heart Events?
-------------------------------------------
Has anyone triggered any of the heart events yet? Or "dates" or whatever? I'm just curious XD I have no idea how to even see how much they like me. I figure Ash and Cam like me at least a little, since they both came on Harmony Day and gave me pudding.

Any advice or help is appreciated <3

Author:   Keera
Date:   Sep 29, 11 at 10:54pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Heart Events?
Waaahhh I didn't get any pudding from no one DX

Date:   Sep 30, 11 at 1:35am (PST)
FFFF LOSER

you gotta talk to them EVERY DAY D:< and sometimes give them stuff. Ash likes farm products, like milk or eggs. Cam likes flowers. i give Cam a flower every day, since he's the one I like... AND I FINALLY HAD A DATE WITH HIMMMMM!!!! <333 i still don't know how it works...

I STILL NEED HELP HERE, PEOPLE!!! COME OUT OF THE CRACKS IN THE FLOORBOARDS, YOU LURKERS!!!! FFFFFF I NEED HALP

Date:   Sep 30, 11 at 1:59am (PST)
Hey this seems like a pretty good site for info, but the heart events arent up yet..

Author:   Asyilem
Date:   Sep 30, 11 at 8:03pm (PST)
I've had a few heart events with Hiro and Kana. I'm all for Hiro though. He's so freakin' ADORABLEEEE. <3

Date:   Oct 01, 11 at 6:37pm (PST)
quote Asyilem
I've had a few heart events with Hiro and Kana. I'm all for Hiro though. He's so freakin' ADORABLEEEE. <3
FFFFF YES <3 Hiro is adorable! I really like Cam, Kana, and Hiro... kind of courting them all at the moment XD can't really decide. I hope it's not like in Animal Parade, where if you go on a date with someone else, all the other people you were courting lose a heart. That would be annoying. I LIKE TO HAVE OPTIONSSSSS D:

quote Keera
Hey this seems like a pretty good site for info, but the heart events arent up yet..

and thank you, Keera <3 helpfulness~

Date:   Oct 01, 11 at 7:02pm (PST)
SINCE this is the heart event thread, I will go back to that XD Has anyone figured out exacatly how to do them?? I mean, with cam, I go on walks with him like every Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, and I know the first heart event is on a Tuesday from 6:00pm to 10:00pm near the flowerbeds. I talk to him before he opens his shop, while he's open, while he's closed but before 6, and after 6. (I have a blue flower right now so the event should trigger). I walk around the flowerbeds, but nothing. When I talk to him after 6, he asks if I want to go out on a walk with him, like normal, so am I just supposed to pick "flowerbeds" for the even to trigger? Well... I haven't been given the option yet (at least not while he's had a purple flower) so I've been going by the river and outside of town and nothing significant happens.

Is that what I'm supposed to do? Am I just supposed to say "by the flowerbeds" for our walk and the event will happen? Or is he supposed to actually ask me on a date before 6:00 or even days before!? I'M SO CONFUZZLED!!!

Date:   Oct 01, 11 at 7:14pm (PST)
I'm pretty sure you have to pick the right place when he asks you to go out on a date~ next time you go on a date with him, try going to the flower beds and see if it triggers. If not, then I have no idear. I still don't know if he's a purple flower with me or not :c I'LL FIND OUT TOMORROW (game time)

Date:   Oct 01, 11 at 9:37pm (PST)
quote CrossHound
quote Asyilem
FFFFF YES <3 Hiro is adorable! I really like Cam, Kana, and Hiro... kind of courting them all at the moment XD can't really decide. I hope it's not like in Animal Parade, where if you go on a date with someone else, all the other people you were courting lose a heart. That would be annoying. I LIKE TO HAVE OPTIONSSSSS D:
Actually, they don't loose hearts. Instead, they gain jealousy points. If the points build up to a certain point, the character will refuse to talk to you until there comes a time available where you can ask for forgivness. D:
(I sooooo loved Chase in Animal Parade.)

Date:   Oct 01, 11 at 9:40pm (PST)
Actually, they don't loose hearts. Instead, they gain jealousy points. If the points build up to a certain point, the character will refuse to talk to you until there comes a time available where you can ask for forgivness. D:

welll... i guess i won't be going on dates with anyone other than Cam, then XD too bad :/ i liked Kana and Hiro. Guess I can stop giving them things.

Chase was my favorite until I met Wizard <3333 I married Wizard (Gale) on my game. I'm still trying to get my dang kid to grow up, so i haven't finished it yet XD I'd definitely marry Chase the next time around, though~

Author:   Daredevil
Date:   Oct 06, 11 at 11:38am (PST)
I am going for reina when I went out on a date with her it triggered a heart event but you must choose the right place to date with the girl if you choose the wrong place they will creep out and they will go back home and they maybe will lose friendship points.For nori don't go to the spring and for reina don't go to the mountain it will creep them out!!!

Date:   Oct 06, 11 at 11:42am (PST)
quote CrossHound

welll... i guess i won't be going on dates with anyone other than Cam, then XD too bad :/ i liked Kana and Hiro. Guess I can stop giving them things.

Chase was my favorite until I met Wizard <3333 I married Wizard (Gale) on my game. I'm still trying to get my dang kid to grow up, so i haven't finished it yet XD I'd definitely marry Chase the next time around, though~

I've been thinking about marrying Gale.

Date:   Oct 06, 11 at 2:06pm (PST)
quote Daredevil
I am going for reina when I went out on a date with her it triggered a heart event but you must choose the right place to date with the girl if you choose the wrong place they will creep out and they will go back home and they maybe will lose friendship points.For nori don't go to the spring and for reina don't go to the mountain it will creep them out!!!
I knew that everyone had their places that they like to go and places they dont (thanks to fogu.com) but... I didn't know they REFUSED to go to the place they don't like x.x

Author:   ihavenoideaXD
Date:   Apr 29, 12 at 7:40am (PST)
quote CrossHound
Has anyone triggered any of the heart events yet? Or "dates" or whatever? I'm just curious XD I have no idea how to even see how much they like me. I figure Ash and Cam like me at least a little, since they both came on Harmony Day and gave me pudding.

Any advice or help is appreciated <3

Author:   CamsGurlOMG
Date:   May 20, 12 at 5:33pm (PST)
Ya it really sucks cause I like have alll the yellow or wharevahhh flower points with Cam who's like a total hottie and I can't marry him!!!!!!! Whaaaaaaaaaa!!!! What is going on?!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.