Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [Discussion] Your favorite bachelor/bachelorette - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/45582/t1442863-discussion-your-favorite-bachelor-bachelorette/2.htm

Author:   Lady Fiona
Date:   Feb 21, 10 at 9:12pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Discussion] Your favorite bachelor/bachelorette
-------------------------------------------
Bachelorettes:
Nana
Sage
Licorice

Bachelors:
Kiriku
Ash
Kamil

I have a feeling I am going to be playing this game over and over again once it comes out for awhile.

Author:   Katie_Kat70
Date:   Mar 07, 10 at 2:39am (PST)
I like Ash... and Raspberry if I play as a boy. I heard this comes out late in the year... I'm gonna hope and pray every day (lol rhyme) that it comes out soon!

~Katie

Edit: Heh, one of the girls tranlates to 'Rear'. XD Sorry if this is unrelated...

This message was edited by Katie_Kat70 on Mar 10 2010.

Author:   Linebecks Ferret
Date:   Apr 04, 10 at 3:00am (PST)
MY fav bachelor would be Kamil, closely followed by Kiriku. :3

BIG IMPORTANT QUESTION: If you play in one village, does that mean you can't meet or woo anyone in the other village?

Author:   Avenging_Angel
Date:   Jul 17, 10 at 10:01pm (PST)
I'm definitely marrying Michael. ^^ Kamil looks cool, but I really don't want to marry the popular guy. Is anyone actually going for the doctor bachelor?

If I play as a guy then I'd probably choose Licorice. I love her hair.

Author:   Xyn
Date:   Nov 20, 10 at 12:46am (PST)
Here's the Bachelor/Bachelorette sprites:

Bachelors:

Your protagonist's farming rival. Gets along with anybody and believes that men are responsible for protecting the weak. As such, he is especially kind to women and children.

His dream it to become a doctor. He is a natural klutz. He cares greatly for others from other places.

A quiet person, he doesn't talk much about what he does. Has a good sense in flower design (as in the arrangement of flowers). Has a dream of winning in the Grand Flower Arrangement Exhibition at the mainland. Frankly, he also has a side that likes cats.

Has a straight personality and likes physical activities. Has a zeal in things he likes, but doesn't care for anything else. Anyway, he likes horses and his love and close connection with horses started since he was a boy.

Dirk from Grand Bazaar.

Michael is a guy that always appears to be kind and easygoing, though he seems to have another side to him. He hates it when people try to dig up info about himself.

Bachelorettes:

Has a lucid manner of speaking and acting, and has a discerning (of people) personality. Although this is fundamentally an advantage, it can sometimes be a disadvantage. Has a bit of a short temper. Although she moved to the village since she was little, she still has an accent from a previous village.

After having attended an agricultural university and getting a doctorate at a young age, Licorice returned to her hometown after graduation. She speaks in a determined tone and can be somewhat hard to approach. Licorice is also bad at getting along with others. However, in front of (only) plants, she becomes a kind and gentle person.

A bright (as in happy) and quick-witted girl, she's a popular person in the village. Likes making (western) tea and snacks. To bring smiles to more people' faces with her home-made snacks and tea, she wants to set up her own shop in the city.

A kind 'elder-sister' type with an adultlike magnanimity (aka liberal, patient, and tolerant). Helps with the farmwork at her grandparents' farm, as well as the housework. Has a moderate outlook but is made of sterner stuff, and can be surprisingly determined.

Sage is the mysterious mountain alchemist. She is a hermit whom has been living away form human contact for a very long time. She has young looks, but is considerable old. She also runs a small store.

The young nun/priestess from Island of Happiness/Sunshine Islands.

For anyone interested, these are the playable characters: (Though you can't marry your male/female counterpart)

Likes nature and has a dream since childhood about opening a farm in a place close to nature. He came to the village to realize his dream. Without giving up, he takes up challenges no matter what the odds are, and has an extremely curious personality.

A spirited girl who likes to take care of animals and crops. To achieve her dream of becoming a farmer, she came to the village. A caring person, she can understand the feelings of others, and has a kind personality.

And here's your baby:

Credit to Ushi No Tane for the pictures and descriptions!

Now that that's over, I quite like Kamil, Dirk and Licorice. :3

This message was edited on 2013-01-02T08:06:52-08:00.

Author:   Bgirl2000
Date:   Jun 03, 11 at 6:39pm (PST)
I'm going for Cam/Camil and Rasberry/? on another. BTW, I think Camil will kinda be like Skye.

This message was edited by Bgirl2000 on Jun 03 2011.

Author:   Sojiro
Date:   Jul 08, 11 at 3:04am (PST)
Chihiro. He's the doctor right? Idk he reminds me of a person off an anime whom I use as my alias (Sojiro Setta). He seems really nice. All I've seen is his picture and i already think he's epic!!! <3

Author:   Tay
Date:   Jul 16, 11 at 5:59am (PST)
I like Georgia/Raspberry, Oracle/Sage and Kana. :]
I'm sad that they changed Raspberry's name to Georgia in the English version. =P

Author:   Kaslyna
Date:   Aug 06, 11 at 5:05am (PST)
Kana and Nori (Kiriku and Nana). No doubt about it. :3

Author:   Asyilem
Date:   Sep 25, 11 at 9:53am (PST)
Now that I've played the game. I'd have to say Hiro and Kana are my favorite bachelors. Hiro's adorable.

Author:   foxx777
Date:   Nov 28, 11 at 2:50am (PST)
My favorite is REINA she is so cute!( oh sorry you guys call her Licorice my bad!)

This message was edited on 2011-12-01T04:28:19-08:00.

Author:   BananaCocoa
Date:   Mar 17, 12 at 8:32am (PST)
I love Hiro<3 He's just so cute! I can't see why more people prefer the other guys over him.
As for girls, I would probably have to choose Raspberry.

Author:   azzan
Date:   Apr 19, 12 at 10:32pm (PST)
I like everyone except nori.

Author:   Keera
Date:   May 02, 12 at 7:43pm (PST)
CAM ALL THE WAY <3
Although I do really love Ash and Kana too ^^

Author:   novafan8118
Date:   Aug 01, 12 at 12:05pm (PST)
my favorites are reina and kana i have reina at 5 flowers

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.