Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Learning the Ropes - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/44654/t1772971-learning-ropes/

Author:   Dark Arcanine
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 2:45am (PST)
Subject:   Learning the Ropes
-------------------------------------------
Just when you thought Link couldn't be any more of an expect when it comes to acrobatics and daring feats of skill, SS decided to introduce tightrope walking to his long list of abilities.

These tightropes require a steady balance, making use of the motion controls to ensure he stays upright. Having said this, Link can also hang onto the rope and shift along it, as well as shake it to remove any spiky green objects.

So what does everyone think about the tightrope walking? Is it fun? Easy or hard? Did you enjoy the use of motion controls? What's your preferred method for crossing?

Author:   Rouge Elite
Date:   Oct 15, 12 at 9:59pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Learning the Ropes
Not gonna lie at first I had no idea I could do that, and was momentarily stuck for a while. Also don't get me started on the other things you could do.

Author:   Dark Arcanine
Date:   Oct 16, 12 at 4:45am (PST)
Yeah, when I first encountered them I figured if you lost your balance you'd fall off altogether. After that it takes away from the difficulty and whatnot, because you know you'll be alright; it's more a case of how fast you can cross the rope.

Author:   Goodison
Date:   Oct 18, 12 at 9:35am (PST)
I think it's just annoying, I never seem to make it to the other end so I just purposefully fall off then shuffle along.

Author:   Roxas
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 1:48pm (PST)
I thought that it was an interesting new feature. Anything that requires even a tiny challenge in order to advance is okay with me.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.